GUILTY Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Robson reports:
Meghan and Erin, both 16, were warned by officers that today's evidence would be disturbing.
They were not happy. Their high school law teacher told them it would be a good opportunity-- a notorious case was going on just down the street. Perfect class trip.
They came to the courthouse with Erin's mother, Angela, who did not want her last name used.
"I was a little leery about letting her go," said Angela. "Now it's a definite no."
The girls had seen the pictures from Monday's hearing on TV, and had learned about the case by watching the CBC documentary on The Fifth Estate, they said.
It was frightening to know that Col. Williams had targeted girls younger than them, they said.
"As a mom I absolutely did not want them to come," Angela said. "I'm relieved. They're disappointed."
The girls tried promising they would leave it if got too graphic.
"We're strong and we know what our limits are," Meghan said. "The Fifth Estate told us everything and showed us pictures."
A TV cameraman piped in that he would call Child Services if the girls went in, because the content was so graphic.
The girls went back to their school, Nicholson Catholic College.
About an hour later Meghan was back, with another friend, Taylor.
Their teacher had told them to come back, because they have a right to be there.
The girls are waiting for lunch to get a seat because the courtrooms are full.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/877558

Wow. I've been following the Twitter feeds and I had to stop. It's sick reading about how he raped that girl over and over and over and the disgusting, cruel torment. I feel like I'm going to throw up.

He is a very sick and cruel .They should just put a bullet in his head right there in court room.He is a monster.

I think most of Jessica Lloyd's family left the courthouse and they may not go back in:( Was on CP24.

10:54 RobsonDan: Jessica Lloyd's mother and brother, Andy, have just left the court house.

10:57 RobsonDan: Roxanne, Jessica's mother, was holding a picture of her daughter. She wiped away tears as she drove away with her son. #ColRW [via Twitter]

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/877558

I can't say I blame them. I wonder if they will be back this afternoon.

I have not seen anything written as far as how long he was actually present in Marie's house. How many hours was she forced to endure?

Did anyone notice in the live feed from the Star that RW took photographs of MFC's life insurance policy? What was that about?

Something must have changed since yesterday, as it seems the Crown was going to play 2 hours of video. Perhaps it is the Interrogation with Det.Smith?

Tomorrow, Crown prosecutors intend to play more than two hours of police video for the court – recordings of Williams’ interrogation and ultimate confession on Feb. 7 2010.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/10/19/williams-day-two-coveritlive.html

I have not seen anything written as far as how long he was actually present in Marie's house. How many hours was she forced to endure?

According to this article...she endured hours of it...

BELLEVILLE — Cpl. Marie-France Comeau, bruised and bleeding from hours of beatings, humiliation and rape, made one final plea for her life to her commanding officer before he suffocated her, the Crown said Tuesday.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/877592--comeau-begged-for-her-life-fought-williams?bn=1

It's not like he's ever going to need his car again ... I do agree it is amusing.

I love it when lawyers (and any person richer than me) say they don't do it for the money.....And then you read:

"RobsonDan:
The Porsche Cayenne that Col. Williams' lawyers arrived in has been towed for being parked in a fire route. #ColRW ".....

That's a pretty nice ride. With a pretty big price tag.

Hope he is charging RW through the nose.

Did anyone notice in the live feed from the Star that RW took photographs of MFC's life insurance policy? What was that about?

It was mentioned yesterday that he liked to take pictures of their personal items (ie. family photos, etc.)

Something must have changed since yesterday, as it seems the Crown was going to play 2 hours of video. Perhaps it is the Interrogation with Det.Smith?

Tomorrow, Crown prosecutors intend to play more than two hours of police video for the court – recordings of Williams’ interrogation and ultimate confession on Feb. 7 2010.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/10/19/williams-day-two-coveritlive.html

They had always intended to play a portion of the videos of the interrogation/confession made by RW. The other video "evidence", or that of the assaults and murders are the ones that they have stipulated will not be shown.

I love it when lawyers (and any person richer than me) say they don't do it for the money.....And then you read:

"RobsonDan:
The Porsche Cayenne that Col. Williams' lawyers arrived in has been towed for being parked in a fire route. #ColRW ".....

That's a pretty nice ride. With a pretty big price tag.

Hope he is charging RW through the nose.

Serves him right for being parked in a fire route. High proflle lawyers like Edelson can make pretty good coin that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18