GUILTY Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what they would have done had RW refused to give his permission. Could they get a court order or something?

They would have to get a court order requesting entrance so they could remove military items.

Noticed this one a while back. Very close to where RW's brother lives and smack on with a Nuclear Power plant. If you research a bit more, the intersecting street names will raise the hairs on your back.

JMO

I see what you mean.

Noticed this one a while back. Very close to where RW's brother lives and smack on with a Nuclear Power plant. If you research a bit more, the intersecting street names will raise the hairs on your back.

JMO

Can't find the street names you are referring to Panther, but I find the following to be of interest:

The victim's body was located at Holt Road and the South Service Road which, from everything i can gather, would have been the entrance to Canada's proposed ITER location, had Canada not withdrawn its bid in 2004. (In 2005, it was decided that ITER would be located in Cadarache, France and RW's stepdad JS was the project engineer)

see Pg 4:

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...aM3PWD&sig=AHIEtbSIedebEVym9AAakmFeLFiIybyy-A

see Pg 7:

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/Newsletters/ITER-NL-10-3.pdf

WM, was trying to answer your request, but for some reason it is impossible to post images in Allison's thread (link), so am posting them here.RW wore glasses when he was young
2552462.bin

Colonel_Russ_Wil_477201gm-a.jpg
colonel-david-russell-williams3.jpg
composite-220x165.jpg
101025_williams.jpg
dynamic_resize
ot-composite-sketch-070913.jpg

composite pdf file (zoom composite image in/out) :http://www.wral.com/news/local/flash/3074458/

NOTE: I added one extra composite in there ;) ... that's one I had suggested a long, long time ago (link)

the first one is interesting ...

the first one is interesting ...

It sure is Lady! The glasses on the first composite are eerily similar to the ones RW is wearing in the pic with trumpet.

That composite is from a case in Wilmington, NC. I am currently working on a timeline of his movements to determine if he could have been in the area on a 'fishing vacation' when these women disappeared. RW's father has a home in nearby Wrightsville Beach, NC where Russel visited to fish.

Allison disappeared 7-30-06
Angela disappeared 6-10-07
Their remains were found in a wooded area 4-26-08
RW photo in the orange swimsuit top is dated 4-27-08

I thought that was kind of creepy!

I found his DOB but am still searching for his HT and WT. If anyone knows that infor or can direct me to it, I'll be forever grateful! There are over 2 million result for this guy on Bing:banghead:

My sincerest THANKS to Hazel who has been assisting me behind the scenes in reasearching! Hazel, YOU ROCK!

wm

~snipped~

OK, Here's what I've found so far in my quest for a timeline of RW's movements.

7-30-06 Allison disappeared
2007 RW underwear thefts began in Canada
3-11-07 RW uploaded pics of himself 'modeling' women's undies.
6-10-07 Angela disappeared
4-26-08 Remains found off CB Rd.
4-27-08 RW uploads a pic him wearing an orange halter style swimsuit top ( this is creepy considering the news of remains found would have hit the presses one day after they were found.MOO)

June 2004 RW promoted to Lt Col. Appointed as Commanding Officer of 437 Squadron. He held the post for 2 years. 6-04 thru 6-06.

Dec 2005- June 2006 during his time as commanding officer he was assigned to Camp Mirage in the Middle East. (near Dubai)

July 2006 RW is posted to the directorate of Air Requirements Canadian RAF.

RW was reportedly college friends with Paul Bernardo, a notorious serial killer.

My question is, how much time did he have off between these assigments. Could he have been in NC visiting Wrightsville Beach to go fishing? Can the ME/SBI determine the type of knife used to kill Allison. Was it a filet knife like fishermen use?

I'll return with links to my sources where I gathered this information. Any thoughts?

wm

"I remember he had a very focused stare or look, and I was just reminded of that when this happened and they showed the photos of him and I said, there's that look. I remember that look. It was like he's looking through you at the back of your head," McQuaid said.
http://webcenters.netscape.compuser...&idq=/ff/story/0001/20100522/8552.htm&sc=1101

Thinking about that statement when looking at any composite drawings.

I'll return with links to my sources where I gathered this information. Any thoughts?

wm

IIRC, RW has been ruled out in the North Carolina cases. I'm going out right now, but will try to find the source/link when I come back.

Here it is:

A U.S. cold-case detective probing the unsolved homicides of two women in North Carolina made inquiries earlier this year with Canadian police about possible links between the female victims found near Cape Fear and alleged serial killer Col. Russell Williams, the former CFB Trenton commander facing two charges of first-degree murder.

Wilmington police Det. Lee Odham said he sought information from the Ontario Provincial Police while looking for a potential Williams connection to the U.S. killings, but has since ruled him out as a suspect in the 2007 and 2008 deaths of Allison Jackson Foy and Angela Nobles Rothen -- both killed at knifepoint and dumped in the same patch of woods near a North Carolina beach ...
<snip>

full article at:
http://www2.canada.com/nanaimodailynews/news/story.html?id=3360568

ETA: We WSrs take some of these statements with a grain of salt. At the time of the above statements, I sure hope they were able to verify absolutely that RW was not in NC, and take into account how he seemed able to move around in such short timespans without raising any suspicions.

In one article I read, Det Odham said to the effect that he couldn't place RW in the area at the time, so I suppose we have to wonder if they KNEW that he was elsewhere, or simply don't know where the heck he was.

Thank you everyone for the info. You guys are great! I am glad to learn that WPD has investigated a possible connection! Wow! The composite and RW do look very similar though!!!

Oh well, back to square one. I am grateful to you all for jumping in and helping me out! :)

wm

Lots of new interviews here in this article:

Williams Tweed Home in Limbo

The reeve of Tweed says residents are trying to forget about Russell Williams, but they're still waiting to learn what will happen to his house there.

Williams' white-panelled lakefront home at 62 Cosy Cove Lane was where he stored much of the evidence of his most vicious crimes, including the killings of Cpl. Marie-France Comeau and Jessica Lloyd. He also killed Lloyd in the house.

The former air force colonel pleaded guilty Oct. 18 to the 88 criminal charges against him and was sentenced Oct. 21 to life in prison.

Reeve Jo-Anne Albert said the house remains in Williams' name.

Williams, 47, and his wife, Mary-Elizabeth Harriman, are being sued for $2.45 million in damages by a Hastings County woman whom Williams attacked last September. Her identity is protected by a publication ban and a judge has ruled she may be named only as Jane Doe.

Albert said nothing can be done with the Williams house until that civil suit is settled.

Harriman has filed a statement of defence in the case and dispute's Does claims.

It's not known when the suit be resolved but it is scheduled to return to court in January 2011.

http://www.intelligencer.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2854485

More on the burning:

Uniform burning &#8216;exorcism&#8217; of memory of Russell Williams

The kit was committed to the flames of a roaring furnace at Canadian Forces Base Trenton, which Mr. Williams once commanded, in the early hours of Thursday morning. The bonfire was witnessed by the four military officials who, one day earlier, spent 90 minutes reclaiming the uniforms from the former air force colonel&#8217;s cottage in Tweed, Ont.

The wardrobe, including two boxes of military clothing previously shipped from Mr. Williams&#8217; Ottawa home, was loaded into a minivan and driven to the Trenton base, and stored overnight.

Canadian Forces spokesperson Cmdr. Hubert Genest said in an interview that the idea to burn the uniforms had emerged &#8220;from the bottom up and been endorsed by the chain of command.&#8221;

&#8220;We did what we felt was necessary,&#8221; said Cmdr. Genest. &#8220;It feels right.&#8221;
There was no formal ceremony, he said, and no pictures were taken

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...of-memory-of-russell-williams/article1806079/

Thanks for those great links ,Wondergirl! I just stumbled onto this nice bit about Det.Smyth.
http://www.theenterprisebulletin.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2852857

But it was Detective Sergeant Jim Smyth of the OPP who put the vague pieces together as he drove down a country road, found a house with a dirt lane running up toward a bush.

Up he went to the trees, parked his cruiser and searched.There was the buried body of Tori Stafford!

Smyth's find was virtually astonishing, but the man has a brilliant, inquisitive mind that is filled with investigative experience that puts fact after fact in sequence leading to a potential conclusion as in the Stafford matter.

Now we find the same Det. Sgt. James Smyth also highly trained and able in handling the questioning of subjects who are "of interest" in cases of murder.

As reported, in 2003 with another OPP inves-tigator, he had questioned one Michael Briere and "coaxed" out of him his confession that he had murdered 12-year-old Holly Jones.

(also posted it on Sonia Varaschin's thread)

This guy is lucky he was caught and hopefully he could be rehabilitated; otherwise, he might escalate and become another RW. Makes you wonder if RW could have started 'acting up' when he was his age.
Odd that I stumbled upon this article while looking for maps re the Bowmanville remains - Durham LE sure are busy these past days.

Nov 19, 2010 - 02:44 PM
Durham Regional Police report the 25-year-old woman was asleep when she was awakened around 5:40 a.m. by the sound of her bedroom door opening. She was confronted by the shirtless man who had a flashlight.
The man eventually left and didn't physically threaten or harm the victim, although he did take some cash before leaving, police said.

Responding officers arrested a suspect a short distance away. The man revealed he has been living in the Bowmanville area for two years and has been breaking into unlocked homes over the past year. He's admitted to masturbating in houses after breaking in and spending up to an hour inside the residences.

Read more: http://newsdurhamregion.com/news/crime/article/166326

Sounds almost like a copycat perp ,perish the thought!

More on the burning:

Uniform burning ‘exorcism’ of memory of Russell Williams

Talk about a fall from grace, to put it mildly.

PS- 'Boy' there are sure a lot of 'girls' on this thread!:
Wondergirl, antiquegirl, nobodyzgirl, SomeGirlOnTheNet.... Did I miss anyone?

I came upon a strange website where people post pictures of lingerie they have found, usually in the woods.It is an older site and humorous for the time,chilling in retrospect.Not sure what to make of any of it,but,on page 2 post 81,(teamAO) an entry is made questioning if a crime had been committed......indeed!
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=31392&st=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member