GUILTY Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/27/karla-homolka-paul-bernardo_n_4002990.html

bbm.
"Warmington, who has been covering the saga for more than 20 years, would also appear on Sun TV, saying the Paul Bernardo may have had a connection with another infamous killer: Russell Williams.

The former Canadian Forces colonel is currently serving two life terms of life in prison for the first-degree murders of Jessica Lloyd and Canadian Forces Cpl. Marie-France Comeau.

"Bernardo and Russell Williams actually traveled the same path," he says in the clip. "They lived in the same neighbourhood in Scarborough they went to the same college. I think even crossed the hallways at the same high schools at times.

"I'm told that they did know each other, by police sources."

More recently, Warmington says, Ken Bernardo has spoken to Williams' wife Mary Elizabeth Harriman -- and describes her as a "very classy lady."

Russell and Bernardo will make great roommates. The psychopath that lies within them will scoff at the nature of the others crime. Yet, they are of the same seed.

Hey, Jayfriend, this article is now a 404 and has been removed all in the same day. But, not before I copied it from cache. Wonder why it has been deleted? Very strange. Just like Jones cutting Williams lawn in the middle of the night, so nobody sees him, and just like one of Williams theft victims and her family buying his cottage on Cozy Cove. Really, really makes you wonder. Never mind Bernardo's father talking to MEH. Seriously, wtf?

JMO

Two down in Russell Williams lawsuit saga

Posted 12 hours ago
Tue, Oct 15th, '13 - 5:03 pm

ShareEmail this story to a friendShare this story on FacebookTweet this story on Twitter

Our newsroom has learned that two of the lawsuits facing convicted sex killer Russell Williams were “dismissed” by the courts back in August.

One of the lawsuits was brought by a woman attacked by Williams, known as Jane Doe, and totals $2.45 million.

Her suit was against Williams and his wife.

The other lawsuit was for around $1.5 million and brought by Larry and Bonnie Jones, neighbors of Williams on Cosy Cove in Tweed.

The Jones were suing Williams, his wife, neighbor Laurie Massicotte, and the OPP, among others.

Jane Doe’s lawyer, Mike Pretsell, would not comment on the “dismissal” of the suit.

The Jones’ lawyer, David O’Neill, confirmed that their suit had been “resolved.”

Bonnie Jones would not comment on any settlement, only saying the couple was sick of the whole matter and the lawsuit had been “dropped.”

Lawsuits by Laurie Massicotte and the Lloyd family are still in process.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...lawsuit-saga/52682/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Strange, I got that link from a Google news alert. But it's still out there on another news site.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2013/10/16/21200446.html

In case that disappears too, here's the text:
Lawsuit against Russell Williams dismissed
Russell Williams. (LUKE HENDRY/QMI Agency)

Russell Williams. (LUKE HENDRY/QMI Agency)
Sun

Luke Hendry, QMI Agency
Oct 16, 2013

, Last Updated: 9:02 PM ET

BELLEVILLE, Ont. – An Ontario's couple's lawsuit against sex killer Russell Williams and his estranged wife has been dropped, but three more remain before the court.

Larry and Bonnie Jones, of Tweed, Ont., had been suing Williams and Mary Elizabeth Harriman, among others, for $1.75-million.

"I can confirm that there's a dismissal about that action," said Belleville, Ont., lawyer Mike Pretsell, who is overseeing the four suits against the former air force colonel.

Williams pleaded guilty Oct. 18, 2010 to the first-degree murders of Cpl. Marie-France Comeau, 37, of Brighton, Ont., in November 2009 and Jessica Lloyd, 27, of Belleville, in January 2010. He also pleaded guilty to a series of break-ins and fetish thefts and to sex attacks on neighbour Laurie Massicotte and a woman who under a publication ban can be named only as Jane Doe.

Williams is serving two concurrent life sentences in prison and isn't eligible for parole until 2035.

Okay, here's the story from The Peterborough Examiner. Only the Joneses suit against the Williamses was dismissed.

http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2013/10/16/lawsuit-against-russell-williams-dismissed

A Tweed couple's case lawsuit against sex killer Russell Williams and his estranged wife has been dropped, but three more remain before the court.

Pretsell said a computer-generated notice on the status of the case may have contributed to false reports that Doe's case had been dismissed.

That explains why the original link I posted went 404.

Very, very moving that this man, who has no doubt seen and heard everything in his successful career, would be affected so greatly by the cruelty inflicted by RW upon his victims.
What a brave man he is imo. to be honest about his feelings and to share them to the benefit of others professionals who may be in that situation, but fearful of damaging a reputation by admitting to the ill effect these horrors may have on their personal life.
Coincidentally, just this morning I wondered about one point in that thread when some of us "sleuthers' had been joking around about stolen royal knickers and wondered if that was insensitive or inappropriate.
Now I think it was a survival instinct,a warm blanket of shared humanity. jmo.

Very, very moving that this man, who has no doubt seen and heard everything in his successful career, would be affected so greatly by the cruelty inflicted by RW upon his victims.
What a brave man he is imo. to be honest about his feelings and to share them to the benefit of others professionals who may be in that situation, but fearful of damaging a reputation by admitting to the ill effect these horrors may have on their personal life.
Coincidentally, just this morning I wondered about one point in that thread when some of us "sleuthers' had been joking around about stolen royal knickers and wondered if that was insensitive or inappropriate.
Now I think it was a survival instinct,a warm blanket of shared humanity. jmo.

Great article, thanks for posting. To delve into the psyche of a monster is dangerous, I have learned that myself. Scary stuf

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Thinking of Jess and her loved ones on this Christmas Day 2013.

A Memorial from her brother Andy and Mother Roxanne, from last January. Please ease their pain, Jess.

BIANN155405.jpg

LLOYD, Jessica - In loving Memory of my only Sister Jessica, who I lost 3 years ago, January 29, 2010. So many things have happened Since you were called away So many things to share with you Had you been left to stay Every day I think of you Jess Remembering our time together The fun times and our laughter Will stay with me forever. ~ Forever Loved and Missed, Love Andy

In Loving Memory of my beloved daughter, Jessica, who was taken from me 3 years ago The Cord We are connected, my Child and I By an invisible Cord not seen by the eye. It's not like the Cord that connects us at birth This Cord can't be seen by any on earth This Cord does its' work right from the start It binds us together, attached to my heart I know that it's there, though no one can see The invisible Cord from my Child to me The strength of this Cord, it's hard to describe It can't be destroyed, it can't be denied It's stronger than any Cord man could create It withstands the test and can hold any weight And though you are gone Jessica, and you're not here with me The Cord is still there, but no one can see It pulls at my heart, I am bruised, I am sore But this Cord is my lifeline as never before I am thankful that God connects us this way A Mother and Child, death can't take it away. Always Loved and Cherished, Love Mom

http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/memoriam.asp?oId=677572

This is the first verification we have about Williams, that proves something "happened" to him and he did NOT all of a sudden start killing at the age of 45 or 48.

I really feel for this investigator with PTSD after working on RWs case.

I do wish he would share with us what is "not publicly known" about RW.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/#!/content/1.2571463/

This is the first verification we have about Williams, that proves something "happened" to him and he did NOT all of a sudden start killing at the age of 45 or 48.

I really feel for this investigator with PTSD after working on RWs case.

I do wish he would share with us what is "not publicly known" about RW.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/#!/content/1.2571463/

I watched that clip last night and was really wondering about the trigger he mentioned, too. Came here to see if anything was known about it on here.

Is this guy trying to say that RW ISN'T really a psychopath because of some event or events that happened in his life? Please, no and GMAFB. Spare me. Military horror stuff? Was he abused as a kid? If he's involved in other crimes, military or domestic, this needs to be public information. I guess he can't say anything because of doctor-patient confidentiality. He does want it out IMO. But he can't say it. I hope someone out there knows and spills it.

I want to know more about this murdering SOB. Please tell

I really took that statement to mean there are other crimes. Come on Christy Blatchford or Joe Worthington. What are we missing here?

I really took that statement to mean there are other crimes. Come on Christy Blatchford or Joe Worthington. What are we missing here?

I know right? Maybe he will retire and loosen his lips a bit. The public deserves to know. WTF?

http://o.canada.com/news/national/u...williams-collection-of-artifacts-from-crimes/
bbm

Published: September 6, 2013, 5:09 pm
Updated: 6 months ago

"Filming these crimes allowed Williams to capture his fetishistic behaviour, cross-dressing and sexual sadism, but it also captured his conflicted gender identity, the researchers wrote.

“The turbulence of these opposing experiences of gender identity escalated into murder, and perhaps that is the core sexual fantasy that Williams sought to capture and resolve.”

Other serial offenders examined similarly recorded their crimes — through film, photos and journal writing — and also collected items from their victims. Like “trophies mounted on the wall” by game hunters, these items symbolized their “conquests” over their victims, the researchers said"

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/comm...nments_protect_a_killers_privacy_mallick.html
bbm

"Canadians want to understand why people commit hideous crimes, even if they disagree on the penalty. Federal and provincial laws work to hide the “why” from us.

We need information. Star reporters Jim Rankin and Sandro Contenta have made a freedom of information request to find out when DNA tests were done on samples that matched Williams’ and when the resulting profiles were sent to the National DNA Data Bank. (The database is used to link crime scenes.)

The Ontario government said no, that would violate Williams’ privacy.

Quoting Williams on his own explanation of what he did would also violate his privacy, and that’s why Bradford can’t tell us.

But the explanation is the only possible good thing that could result from his murders, because it might prevent further such murders, which I know the families of those two brave women would infinitely value".

I remember reading that a person with fantasies like this can go their whole lives keeping it to fantasy but that stress can break down their normal inhibitions to the point they choose to act out. I hope one day we find out what the Dr. is talking about.

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/comm...nments_protect_a_killers_privacy_mallick.html
bbm

"Canadians want to understand why people commit hideous crimes, even if they disagree on the penalty. Federal and provincial laws work to hide the “why” from us.

We need information. Star reporters Jim Rankin and Sandro Contenta have made a freedom of information request to find out when DNA tests were done on samples that matched Williams’ and when the resulting profiles were sent to the National DNA Data Bank. (The database is used to link crime scenes.)

The Ontario government said no, that would violate Williams’ privacy.

Quoting Williams on his own explanation of what he did would also violate his privacy, and that’s why Bradford can’t tell us.

But the explanation is the only possible good thing that could result from his murders, because it might prevent further such murders, which I know the families of those two brave women would infinitely value".

Wow, THANK-YOU, Heather. I don't know if you read here, or had the same thoughts as us. I commend you for writing this article, and for The Star reporters in making the FOIA request to Williams files.

It is very important that the public know. I also want to know what happened to Operation Red## (redwing?) . I can't remember the full name, I posted it here in these threads years ago, right after the trial, it was said a single time in by a reporter in a video. Op Red## was an internal Canadian Government investigation into all the places RW had been and the unsolved crimes to see if there were any linkages. What were the findings? Why hasn't a definitive statement been made one way or the other about his past criminal history?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarianB65
Back