Found Deceased Canada - Marie Stuart, 38, pregnant, Abbotsford, BC, 27 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe add accident, she may have felt pregnant dizzy or had low blood sugar, or even sought out a bathroom and slipped somewhere?

If she was in a populated area and had an accident, she should have been found by now. That she hasn't been found suggests to me that she is in a remote location.

If she was in a populated area and had an accident, she should have been found by now. That she hasn't been found suggests to me that she is in a remote location.

She could have had an accident in a more remote area. She might have gone somewhere to be alone and cool off for a few hours, a park or similar, and an accident happened there.

do we know her due date? I suppose if she has gone missing from her own accord (which I doubt) she will have to appear in Hospital to give birth however if that doesn't happen then we could say it's more looking like an accident/perp involved.

Re the hospitals being checked that is one of the first things LE do so I would be confident in saying that this would of been done by now. Especially with her being pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing has been said as far as I am aware about what type of medication she is on, and how imperative it is for her to have it. If it was a medical emergency surely they would be doing more to find her in terms of actively searching.

She could have had an accident in a more remote area. She might have gone somewhere to be alone and cool off for a few hours, a park or similar, and an accident happened there.

Exactly. If anyone has the address of where she was last seen, the cross streets for where she approximately lived, and did she work or go to school ???

... then we can look at a map of the area and begin to understand where she might be.

The most dangerous time in the life of a woman seems to be when she is pregnant - very sad.

do we know her due date? I suppose if she has gone missing from her own accord (which I doubt) she will have to appear in Hospital to give birth however if that doesn't happen then we could say it's more looking like an accident/perp involved.

Re the hospitals being checked that is one of the first things LE do so I would be confident in saying that this would of been done by now. Especially with her being pregnant.

MSM say 5 months at the time of disappearance - so takes it to a due date in April

That is a very unique hat she was wearing at the time she went missing, and should stand out in people's minds.

MarieStuartvideoimage.jpg

http://www.abbynews.com/news/410649315.html

A photo has been released of Stuart at the time of her disappearance, and was obtained by police from video surveillance in the area where she was last seen.

Bumping for Marie, no news that I can find. I am really concerned for this lady

Very concerned, too. I think of her often and hope she's safe. I feel like someone must have seen something, she's so recognizable.

Bumping for Marie!

I feel so horrible for this lady! Being pregnant, especially being pregnant at what some consider later in life, can be very challenging. IMO I, at the age of 35, just had my second child almost 6 months ago. My first just turned 9 yesterday. There was definitely a big difference, for me, from being pregnant at 26 to being pregnant at 35. Marie needs to be found! Hopefully, safe and sound!!

I can't help but feel this is a suicide. Prenatal depression is a thing and a thing that doesn't get the same attention and awareness as postnatal depression. The difference between opinions of those who used to know this lady and her husband who lives with her now could be explained by depression that has onset since pregnancy.

Hopefully she's in a shelter somewhere and there simply hasn't been a connection made as yet.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I can't help but feel this is a suicide. Prenatal depression is a thing and a thing that doesn't get the same attention and awareness as postnatal depression. The difference between opinions of those who used to know this lady and her husband who lives with her now could be explained by depression that has onset since pregnancy.

Hopefully she's in a shelter somewhere and there simply hasn't been a connection made as yet.

You are absolutely right! I suffered horribly from prenatal (and postpartum) depression. And a lot of doctors (at least the ones I have dealt with), are extremely hesitant about prescribing antidepressants while pregnant.

Unfortunately, I am thinking along the same line you are. I hope we're wrong and that Marie is just taking some time for herself, for whatever reason. However, from the little I've read about Marie, I am of the opinion that if she could reach out, she would.

:bump:

Where are you Marie???

:candle:

Is there footage of them getting off the bus? I would love to see that.

You're quite right..PPD is well-known but it's rare to hear much comment on pregnancy and depression concurrently...unfortunate because it DOES exist.

Prayers for you, Marie, I hope you're safe

c652be0f2aaff22232915795ed4903db.jpg

Come home Marie x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads