Found Deceased Canada - Marie Stuart, 38, pregnant, Abbotsford, BC, 27 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bump for Marie. Where are you Marie. If she's alive she's not getting any prenatal care. Such an odd case. So much about it is odd. Im curious about why the family is conducting themselves differently than any other missing person case I've ever seen. There has to be more to it.

Police search Mill Lake in missing woman investigation

[FONT=&amp]Abbotsford [/FONT][FONT=&amp]posted[/FONT][FONT=&amp] Mar 4, 2017 [/FONT][FONT=&amp]at[/FONT][FONT=&amp] 12:00 PM

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Abbotsford Police Department's Sgt. Judy Bird said the search was not sparked by any new information or tips but was being conducted today because of the recently thawed lake surface.

http://www.abbynews.com/news/415398814.html
[/FONT]

I hope they're using side scan sonar. Police in BC don't have a great track record finding persons in bodies of water. Several families in BC have had the Ralstons from Idaho search and often the Ralstons from Idaho find a person in an hour when the police have been unsuccessful. Very sad.

Can't find any update :(

I keep checking, too. Nothing for over two weeks now. I guess if they'd found anything in the lake, it would probably have made the news. (?)

I'm following a number of cases but this is the one that I think about the most. Where can she be? It's been nearly 3 months and her baby is due in April. I truly hope I'm wrong but it's not seeming that this will turn out well.

I keep hoping for new information on this case.

Her husband is still posting on FB about her being missing, and there have been no media updates.

Marie's page on the BC Missing page is still active.
http://bc.missing.report/marie-stuart-abbotsford/
attachment.php

Attachments

• Marie-Stuart-Missing-Abbotsford-British-Columbia.jpg
    Marie-Stuart-Missing-Abbotsford-British-Columbia.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 357
Isn't she due this month?

Yes, she is. And at 9 months pregnant, not only would she be especially noticeable, but I'd think that she'd want to be with (or in touch with) family -- or at least in familiar surroundings.

My heart goes out to her family; I can't even imagine what torture this must be for them, and even more so as her due date nears.

If she's alive I am a bit hopeful that when she goes into labour she may go to a hospital and at least at that point social work can help her. It doesn't strike me as a case of hiding though. After about week 42-43 of pregnancy I think that if she's still not found that outlook becomes quite poor.

Not a lot of information, no clear information about mental health issues(her mom refers to "challenges")

If this was a suicide, bodies of water are generally the way that a person is either not found or found much later. They looked in mill lake - if she went off the bridge into the Fraser.. it's quite a distance from the river mouth.. I would have expected her to be found.

Where are you Marie?

:bump: for Marie & her baby...

Where oh where are you?!?!?

Marie's due date (April) has now passed and there has been no word, and no new developments in the case. It really seems like she would have gotten in touch with her family by now if she could. I think about this often and can't even imagine the anguish her family must be feeling.

So very sad :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

My fiancé and I play Pokemon and we are in our mid 30s. He plays much more then me I usually just turn it on when I'm taking the dog out for a walk. However I have had my fiancé take my phone with him when he takes the dog and will be playing so he can get all the Pokemon and stops for me. I know it's not really important now but it could be why he had her phone.

It's been too long. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still missing.

Such a strange case and the way it's being handled seems so very off.

The husband continues to post occasionally on Facebook - one of his friends made a comment about her potentially using a CareCard and then he responded asking what would happen if she had no ID with her.
I would expect the husband of a missing pregnant female to know the answer to that. Reality - if she shows up at any hospital - she will receive care. If her PHN number is used anywhere in Canada and a physician uses it
to bill MSP(medical services plan) it will show up. The police would be monitoring that.

I'm simply shocked at the lack of social media coverage. You can see the most recent Abby News story on her(it's posted a couple of posts above this). Marie's sister in law posted on Facebook recently about an autoimmune
system issue that she's had and she's needing help raising money to go to a naturopath. There's a link to a ******** page and it's raised almost $5000 for her to see a naturopath. I would think that they'd be raising money
to hire a private investigator??? Wouldn't raising money to find a missing pregnant family member be more important than seeing a naturopath??? Where is the Facebook page about Marie Stuart being missing? Where's the webpage?

Her mom referred to her having "challenges" - they said initially that she didn't have her meds with her. But it's not clear what that's about. Mental Health challenges?

Such a strange case. My gut feeling about this case isn't good. Baby was due awhile ago. I hope that closure will come for this case - hopefully with her being found safe and sound with a beautiful baby.

what's a PHN number? I'm in Canada & haven't heard that term before

ETA: googled it ... Personal Health Number - seems to be used in BC

Still missing.

Such a strange case and the way it's being handled seems so very off.

The husband continues to post occasionally on Facebook - one of his friends made a comment about her potentially using a CareCard and then he responded asking what would happen if she had no ID with her.
I would expect the husband of a missing pregnant female to know the answer to that. Reality - if she shows up at any hospital - she will receive care. If her PHN number is used anywhere in Canada and a physician uses it
to bill MSP(medical services plan) it will show up. The police would be monitoring that.

I'm simply shocked at the lack of social media coverage. You can see the most recent Abby News story on her(it's posted a couple of posts above this). Marie's sister in law posted on Facebook recently about an autoimmune
system issue that she's had and she's needing help raising money to go to a naturopath. There's a link to a ******** page and it's raised almost $5000 for her to see a naturopath. I would think that they'd be raising money
to hire a private investigator??? Wouldn't raising money to find a missing pregnant family member be more important than seeing a naturopath??? Where is the Facebook page about Marie Stuart being missing? Where's the webpage?

Her mom referred to her having "challenges" - they said initially that she didn't have her meds with her. But it's not clear what that's about. Mental Health challenges?

Such a strange case. My gut feeling about this case isn't good. Baby was due awhile ago. I hope that closure will come for this case - hopefully with her being found safe and sound with a beautiful baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back