Found Deceased Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
'Mui’s family said they last saw her at approximately 9:30 a.m. that morning, when she left her home in the area of Baycliffe Road and Warden Avenue. They spoke to her again just over an hour later, but have not seen or heard from her since, the release states.'
Yuk-Ying Anita Mui
''Later that day, investigators found Mui’s vehicle, a white 2024 Mercedes-Benz, in the area of Finch and Warden avenues in Toronto.
Mui is described as a Chinese woman with shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. She is about five-foot-six and 130 lbs.''

Gosh, what is going on in Markham!?

As the article Dotr posted points out:

Mui’s disappearance comes just over a week after the remains of another missing Markham woman, Ying Zhang, were found about 90 minutes north of Toronto. Zhang was reported missing from the area of Woodbine Avenue and Steelcase Road, just a short drive south of where Mui was last seen.

Scary.

Last edited:
Don’t forget Isabelle Dan, the Markham lawyer from last year.
Oh wow, I didn’t realize that was in Markham, as well. I didn’t follow that case that carefully, but see Isabella Dan is a real estate attorney.

I wonder if Yuk-Ying Anita Mui‘s and Isabella Dan’s paths ever crossed, with each working within the real estate industry ?

I wonder if there is any evidence pointing to the accused in the Zhang murder, or simply a psychiatric pt claiming he did it? Could he have a partner in crime? Does anything tie this woman with Zhang? Health? Sex trade? Or does Mum connect better with Isabel Dan re real estate/mortages? Why the Markham area? Is that were the shader side of businesses are located, or because it has a larger Asian population? IMHO I think the fact that all three of these ladies are Asian is not just a coincidence. Is someone targeting them due to their business or their ethnicity? Wish we had more facts.

Her house and location car found at, are not that far apart, but the Vandorf Sideroad is a long way from both. She was to visit 3821 Vandorf Side Road on Friday. Perhaps someone else drove her? There are quite a few estate lots with property up there, maybe one for sale?

Last edited:
Is someone luring these women to look at real estate in order to do them harm? Racist reasons?
There must be a common denominator. When I hear of stuff like this, I think of how they lured Tim Bosma. If I remember Isabel Dan case correctly, there was the idea that she was dealing mortgages illegally for financial gain, and she probably left the country. Whether the authorities/somone here or elsewhere were after her, we still don't know. Her court cases were on the docket but never tried. (?). Selling and mortgages go hand in hand, it all could be part of same scheme. Or racially motivated killer/killers.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if there is any evidence pointing to the accused in the Zhang murder, or simply a psychiatric pt claiming he did it? Could he have a partner in crime? Does anything tie this woman with Zhang? Health? Sex trade? Or does Mum connect better with Isabel Dan re real estate/mortages? Why the Markham area? Is that were the shader side of businesses are located, or because it has a larger Asian population? IMHO I think the fact that all three of these ladies are Asian is not just a coincidence. Is someone targeting them due to their business or their ethnicity? Wish we had more facts.
Isabel Dan to remind all of us, especially me

''In an update Tuesday from their command post in Stouffville, York police spokesperson Const. Lisa Moskaluk said “any and all available resources” are being deployed in the search, including Air2, their K9 unit, and search and rescue crews. She added that the area is very rural and it’s a lot of ground to cover.
Police said Mui was scheduled to visit the property in Stouffville but could not confirm if she was actually there. Moskaluk said investigators are still putting together a timeline of her whereabouts to aid in their search.''

And to remind us all of the Zhang case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifgchester
Back