Canada - Michael Stanley, dangerous sex offender, escaped from Canada, now in U.S.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What puzzles me a little is this: if he was -and by all accounts he was- living homeless in Seattle, why did he go and register as a sex offender? Makes no sense.

What puzzles me a little is this: if he was -and by all accounts he was- living homeless in Seattle, why did he go and register as a sex offender? Makes no sense.

He had to. He has sex offenses on both sides of the border.

He had to. He has sex offenses on both sides of the border.

But how do you register as a sex offender as living on a street corner? I mean wouldn't he be in violation the night he decided to sleep on a different corner? Seems to defeat the purpose of registering him if he doesn't have an address. Jmo

But how do you register as a sex offender as living on a street corner? I mean wouldn't he be in violation the night he decided to sleep on a different corner? Seems to defeat the purpose of registering him if he doesn't have an address. Jmo

It doesn't look like anyone took the situation seriously. He was asked to register as a sex offender, but it doesn't look like it was ordered by the court. He gave an intersection near a school as his address and apparently that was acceptable to everyone.

"Stanley, a U.S. citizen, crossed the border and was located in the Seattle area last week. Authorities asked him to register as a sex offender after Canadian officials decided not to seek extradition."

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/10/22/michael-sean-stanley-arrested-seattle_n_4143632.html

It doesn't look like anyone took the situation seriously. He was asked to register as a sex offender, but it doesn't look like it was ordered by the court. He gave an intersection near a school as his address and apparently that was acceptable to everyone.

"Stanley, a U.S. citizen, crossed the border and was located in the Seattle area last week. Authorities asked him to register as a sex offender after Canadian officials decided not to seek extradition."

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/10/22/michael-sean-stanley-arrested-seattle_n_4143632.html

Wow!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back