Found Deceased Canada- Michael Vagnini, 62, Ward 2 rep. city council, driving a black 2021 Ram 1500 truck w. Ontario licence # BK22 178, Sudbury, Ont. 27 Jan.'24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it might be time to start looking in McCharles Lake (I'm assuming "westbound on McCharles Lake Rd." means toward the lake).

Wouldn't it be covered with at least 8 inches of ice? Looking in the lakes isn't really an easy option right now.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be covered with at least 8 inches of ice? Looking in the lakes isn't really an easy option right now.
I know in Manitoba the ice is cracking on lake winnipeg. And the pas Manitoba due to lack of snow no dog sled races for trappers festival,but they should be able to tell if the truck went in by the difference in ice. Jmoo

I just came to post this too. RIP Michael. This article says someone who saw him at his last event was so concerned about his “healthy” that they followed him but as he wasn’t driving erratically they let it go.

rbbm
View attachment 478980
View attachment 478982
Michael Vagnini is pictured with members of the local Freedom Convoy movement outside of Bell Park on Saturday, wearing the yellow sweater he was described by Greater Sudbury Police Service as last being seen in. Image: Sudbury Freedom Convoy

'He was last seen wearing a bright yellow hooded sweater, green pants and black running shoes.

He was driving a black 2021 Ram 1500 truck - Ontario licence plate BK 22178.

The truck’s passenger-side tail light is broken'.

View attachment 478983
''Vagnini requires medications, but has none with him, according to the initial GSPS media release, which notes, “As a result, he may appear confused or disoriented”

The photo of him at the Freedom Rally before he vanished he looks tarabull, i mean very unwell.
Too sad!!!!!!! RiP Michael.

ETA: just recalling - there were also comments made about the last FB post he made, that it didn't make much sense. He posted he was going to buy a firetruck for a department that after seeing his post claimed it/they has/have a perfectly sound fire truck already...

Last edited:
020224_ward2-michael-vagnini-official

After searching for more than two weeks, the body of missing Greater Sudbury city councillor Michael Vagnini was discovered in the late afternoon on Feb. 13.His truck and remains were located shortly before 2:30 p.m. at a seasonal residence on Reserve Camp Road on Atikameksheng Anishnawbek First Nation.

Freedom Rally
Look I know this is OT, but, Can I just point out that he wasn’t at a “freedom rally”, he was at a “Freedom Convoy” event: Canada convoy protest - Wikipedia
Essentially a right wing occupation of Canadas national capital.

Make of that what you will, but I think it’s important to not let that get turned into “freedom rally”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back