CANADA Canada - Montreal, WhtMale 20s, bright red hair, 'Michel' on bracelet, Jul'11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMHO, that shadow across his brow suggests he was wearing aviator-style (or mechanic's?) eyeglasses, even if he wasn't found with them. It just seems like there's a heavy shadow across his entire brow.

The photo is blurry... apparently, they have the body in good condition. A reconstruction drawing might help out matters here, and it would be easy to do since we have a photo to reference.

I hate it when the really distinctive ones don't get IDed.

All the links I see here are gone. Are there any articles about him?

As far as we can tell, he must have been found, but we can't even confirm that.

I hope his case isn't sitting somewhere completely lost.

The photo is blurry... apparently, they have the body in good condition. A reconstruction drawing might help out matters here, and it would be easy to do since we have a photo to reference.

I hate it when the really distinctive ones don't get IDed.

They do have the body. The picture is from a bridge right before he jumped to his death. It was a suicide. This case haunts me as the authorities do no seem to have put much effort in to ID'ing him. There has to be SOMEONE out there that is missing this young man and wondering what became of him.

Might be too old, or already suggested?

[url]https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2013000092&id=8

attachment.php

[/URL][h=3]BOULANGER, Jacques
Missing since[/h]September 1, 1989

Attachments

• showImage.jpg
    showImage.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 461
I got my hopes up when I saw Jacques picture but he would have been in his fifties in 2011 with blue eyes and "Michel" has been estimated to be in his twenties with brown eyes.

Bump for the Redhead...like me.
This case is making me even more bonkers than I already am. Someone has to be missing him.
I pray he is Resting In Peace. :rose:

We haven't been able to confirm that he is still missing. If somebody who speaks French could call the Montreal police to inquire, that would be great.

Just ran across this case. The UID looks a lot like a friend from high school/college (who I know is still alive). I can't believe it's been so hard to ID him!

Yeah, I guess he would have been too old... but just from looking at the picture, really good find, dotr!

I agree with carbuff, it would be very helpful if someone that speaks French could give Montreal LE a call to ask about the status of this case, if he has ever been identified. Anyone?

You can call the Montreal police and speak English. Everyone is bilingual in Montreal.

Q'n: What do you call someone who speaks only one language?
A: English.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm
Back