CANADA Canada - Nicole Morin, 8, Toronto, 30 July 1985

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oddly, I worked with a girl who really really resembled Nicole. Another staff even called her Nicole Morin jokingly. I couldn't believe it! I asked her if she was adopted once, she said no that she looked just like her father. It still freaks me out.

~ Also, I may add that this girl who I know, has a photo of herself as a young child....ready?
Wearing the exact same outfit Nicole had. The white blouse, black ribbon with the red skirt with straps. Really? So... all in all yes, this is why I was shocked.
We are not allowed to post unrelated people/non suspects or I'd copy the photo and do a side by side.

SK

~ Also, I may add that this girl who I know, has a photo of herself as a young child....ready?
Wearing the exact same outfit Nicole had. The white blouse, black ribbon with the red skirt with straps. Really? So... all in all yes, this is why I was shocked.
We are not allowed to post unrelated people/non suspects or I'd copy the photo and do a side by side.

SK

Any way of contacting the police with this information? They can chose to do what they want with it but it does seem eery. Do you live in the US or Canada?

Any way of contacting the police with this information? They can chose to do what they want with it but it does seem eery. Do you live in the US or Canada?

Hi, I am in Canada.
I really have to think about that, she's a friend - an associate. I realize the importance of LE being aware of this 'thought' and will seriously think about it.
The girl in question, I believe is Portuguese, darker skinned than Nicole but similar facial features.

Anyone know if the carpet on the upper floors had flower pattern?

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2013/10/20131017-210451.html

bbm
"TORONTO - Anybody know the whereabouts of sex-killer David Wayne Snowdon?

The mother of the little girl he sexually assaulted and murdered would like to know.

"With Kingston Pen closing last month I have lost track of him," said Keri-Lee Deon. "And nobody will tell me where he is."

Snowdon was convicted of first-degree murder in the July 10, 1991, sex slaying of three-year-old Kayla Klaudusz, who he nabbed in a Parkdale playground while a babysitter was distracted.

Kayla's lifeless body was discovered almost two months later in Lake Ontario.

Thanks to tireless and innovative investigative work by then Det. Rick Gauthier, Kathryn Martin, Jeff McGuire and many others, Snowdon -- who was a janitor at the building -- was tracked down and eventually convicted"

Probably a repost of reenactment video with commentary from Max Haines.

Thinking if Nicole was to become friendly with anyone in the building, it might be more likely that it would be with someone who also lived on a high floor, providing greater opportunity to be alone with her in the confined space of an elevator.

GMW-Nicole Morin-1985-Missing 8yr Old Re-Enactment-Toronto - YouTube

Thanks Dotr I don't remember the Doe spokesperson previously could be wrong:

I agree about upper floors like 18th.

Want to correct (?) one thing: Doe network person and Haines both say Nicole went into the elevator. I don't think we know even that. There are also stairs of course and other apartments on 20th. As far as I know nobody saw her on the 20th and the witness who saw her on elevator may not be correct from what I understand. On other hand maybe they are correct which would change the scenario I have been speculating on (abduction within seconds from upper floors).

Nicole was much smaller and younger I think than the actor playing Nicole who I think (point of interest only) is Haines daughter.

Probably a repost of reenactment video with commentary from Max Haines.

Thinking if Nicole was to become friendly with anyone in the building, it might be more likely that it would be with someone who also lived on a high floor, providing greater opportunity to be alone with her in the confined space of an elevator.

GMW-Nicole Morin-1985-Missing 8yr Old Re-Enactment-Toronto - YouTube

OK thanks Dotr got it yes that makes good sense. Wondering if Nicole knew a bit of French.

If anyone lived in the building or knew Nicole's family there is someone who lived in the building at the time of the abduction that I would like to ask them about.......circumspectly since as always so it seems it is probably nothing.

If you google Nioole Morin Missing using google IMAGES third row down of results you will see the newspaper article with the sketch of the woman who was seen on Nicole's floor (I think it was that floor if not nearby) less than an hour before Nicole left her apartment. It looks like my own "person(s) of interest' (but I am an amateur) she and husband and I assume child or children lived on upper floor and had a daughter same age as Nicole. I would LOVE to know if they really did have a daughter of Nicole's age living in the apartment at that time.

If they didn't that would bring up possibility it is the same person i.e. child now adult same age as Nicole and Nicole = same person. Long-shot but still I went at that apt. list and only later arrived at fact they have a daughter same age.

Part in same place in hair.

http://fondationprincessedecroy.morkhoven.org/07-Nicole-Louise_Morin-EN.html

If you google Nioole Morin Missing using google IMAGES third row down of results you will see the newspaper article with the sketch of the woman who was seen on Nicole's floor (I think it was that floor if not nearby) less than an hour before Nicole left her apartment. It looks like my own "person(s) of interest' (but I am an amateur) she and husband and I assume child or children lived on upper floor and had a daughter same age as Nicole. I would LOVE to know if they really did have a daughter of Nicole's age living in the apartment at that time.

If they didn't that would bring up possibility it is the same person i.e. child now adult same age as Nicole and Nicole = same person. Long-shot but still I went at that apt. list and only later arrived at fact they have a daughter same age.

Part in same place in hair.

Can you link the newspaper article? This is all I get.

index.php

I don't know the date. I do know the article is linked or shown on another well known site. I am not sure if we can link to it will ask about rules here.

I just read about this case on Facebook today. I have a lot more reading and catching up to do. Websleuths is mentioned. Posted an hour ago.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingNicoleMorinEtobicokeOntario

If you click on the link supplied on Facebook, it brings you to another page. In the comments section someone posted a list of all the tenants who lived there at the time of her disappearance
http://elleeseymour.com/2007/05/21/the-missing-nicole-morin/

OK just saw this it is an earlier post on the same site that has the pic and article of the mystery woman. Yes the list of names in the apt. if very useful it is how I began to look at someone on a nearby floor for (the I admit not very persuasive reason(s) that they have a daughter same age as Nicole she also has a French (middle) name the guy seems culturallyFrench now lives in US etc. something just bugged me. It is possible the birthday is actually the same I am not 100% sure of that.

I guess I love this scenario because it involves her being alive not dead but probably wishful thinking.

I don't know the date. I do know the article is linked or shown on another well known site. I am not sure if we can link to it will ask about rules here.

Thanks. If not send me a PM. :)

Here is the list of the residents of 627 The West Mall from the 1885-86 Toronto Directory, some with apartment numbers.
Nick Mazepa is listed in Apartment 701 which puts the lie to the “official” story that Jennifer Mazepa, Nicole’s friend, came from another building and had to get buzzed in by Nicole.
Bannon D
Bautista M
Beaton J Raymond
Beinert I
Bleitzhofer J
Bonner K
Bowler C
Butcher John
Chainani G
Drblik A
Fabbro H
Field Colin
Ford MJ
Francis J
Freskiw M
Friesdorf Hermann
Frirsen J
Gallardo O
Gingrich S
Goh Peter
Gonzales A
Goodrich S
Green Edward
Greene J
Grilli Nicola
Hardiman S
Hassaan H A
Horky Stephen
Hsu Donald Y
Hutchison J A
Jaksic N
Jamieson F
Jedrasik M
Jehu O
Jelilian Shahe
Jung Robin
Kalia U
Katea J J
Kelly T D
Kim K Yeung
Knight Kenneth A
Kovacevic Zarko
Kozlowsky C
Kuljis A
Kwok Alfred
Laidlaw J A
Law K F
Lee Sangune
Leeh M
Loov
Lough R
Loy P
Lozowy W
Ludera J
Lui T K
Macaro Michele
Magallanes L
McIntosh J
McKinnon R
Morin J
Morrison V R
Myaing Daw Kyin
Nacsa K
Nadeau Francois
Newell William A
Noga John O
Novello Y
Osuch John
No Return
Pereira T
Poy I J
Punkris E
Redman R
Reid M T
Renta Roberto
Riddell D
Robertson H M
Rodrigues Shirley
Rogers Christopher W
Ross K
Rost M
Smeltzer B
Smirnov V
Smith Harold R
Smitherman I
Spademan J
Spencer A
Spencer C
Spencer R
Stanton G
Stepanovic B
Tam C P
2 Redman Albert H
7 Robert Monique
101 Sober David J
109 Foisey Forest
204 Kosmin Aleca
205 Aiola Leo
207 Borowski Irene A
209 Stotozuk Jean H
308 Bjarnason B
408 Carreira Adriano
507 Madill Herbert B
701 Mazepa Nick
702 Dowdell Brian
801 Bartz Gerhard W
806 Flores Oscar A
806 Flores Sandra D
809 Lam Paul
903 Navato E
905 Gerochi Ricardo
907 Marando Joseph
1003 Speller Rbt E
1007 Lepena E
1008 Nesbitt C
1110 Mr. Lanaghan Shane
1206 Quantz Rosa
1207 Munro Rbt J
1401 Lichacz M L
1404 Stahr Erwin
1405 Lee Verve
1502 Loy Louis
1708 Eschli John J
1711 Perry Wm
1801 Noga Zenco
1803 Marthinez Edgar
1804 Kang D K
1805 Tabakian Jacques
1902 Lino Manuel
1904 Kopstik Max
1905 Cairnes R E

http://elleeseymour.com/2007/05/21/the-missing-nicole-morin/

Anyone know the reference where LE noticed smell of cologne I assume they mean on the penthouse floor of her apt. ? Or more generally? When was it first noticed?

If true what does it mean? To disguise what apt. she was taken into even briefly?

To disguise decay obviously this would have to be later.

To confuse police dogs?

If we accept the cologne clue (and I am not sure I have this right) AND the shoe clue (found in the apt. another floor I think but am not 100% certain) then most likely thing would be she was grabbed on her floor in the elevator and taken quickly into a nearby apt. that floor or a near by floor.

Of course the cologne could be a ruse as well or could mean nothing. Cologne for sure or could it be perfume?

Penthouse: I would think possibly the only means of egress would be the stairs the elevator or possibly some way up to the roof from there but I don't know. Stairs I think is best nobody uses the stairs much at that floor level.

There are people also who wear way too much perfume or cologne day after day they apply it not noticing themselves the smell more common back then.

Can anyone help?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back