Found Safe Canada - Nicole Pawis, 26, (and dog) Barrie, Ontario, mid- December, 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Jan 27th, 2021
MISSING: 26-year-old Barrie woman – Barrie 360Barrie 360
''Have an eye for 26-year-old Nicole Pawis.
Barrie Police say she’s been missing since mid-December.''
Missing-2.jpg

''She’s described as:
  • 5′ 4″
  • 100 pounds
  • may have a white/black Australian Shepherd with her

• Anyone with information on her whereabouts, or who may have heard from her, is urged to contact Barrie Police at 705-725-7025''

Feb 4 2021 rbbm.
Barrie police continue search for woman missing since Dec. 11
pm
empty-background-3-20.jpg

''Police say Nicole Pawis is five feet four inches tall, 100 pounds and has a white-and-black Australian shepherd that's likely with her. Police handout

Barrie police say investigators are continuing to search for a 26-year-old woman who has been missing since Dec. 11, 2020.

Police say Nicole Pawis is five feet four inches tall, 100 pounds and has a white-and-black Australian shepherd that’s likely with her.''

''Investigators say Pawis may have been walking her dog on Lover’s Creek trail near Cox Mill Road and Hurst Drive between Jan. 19 and 25.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 705-725-7025.'
'

'We are at a loss': Worried Barrie mother says missing daughter extremely introverted

Pawis lived with her mother until September, but moved in with a new boyfriend when they had a falling-out.

Dennis-Hartnett said her daughter had a disagreement with her boyfriend in October and moved in with a female roommate, whom she knew only for a couple of weeks.

One day, Pawis left with only the clothes she was wearing and her Australian shepherd, Maverick. She never returned.

“Her roommate thought maybe Nicole had come to my place or something, and when she hadn’t heard from her for a week, she started freaking out. She called me and I said I hadn’t heard from her either,” Dennis-Hartnett said.

Her roommate reported Pawis missing about a week after she left.

Pawis has never gone missing before and although extremely shy, it is out of character for her not to at least contact her grandparents, her mother said.

“The last time I had a text from her was Oct. 20. The police are taking this very seriously,” she said. “I’m extremely worried.”

Under "All pins" you get the total number of pins and (presumably) time lapsed since last activity, which is now 2 weeks on her profile.

oh I see now thanks - have to have an acc't and be logged into Pinterest to see that
you should email the police or the family with this information

rbbm.
Mother of missing woman pleads for public's help to find Nicole Pawis - OrilliaMatters.com
'''Everyone is looking for you and we love you. We just want to know you’re somewhere safe,' says Jamie Dennis; Family and friends plan to canvass Duckworth Street area on Sunday''

''When Pawis was last seen at her Duckworth Street apartment at the beginning of December, she took only items for her blue-eyed grey and black Australian shepard named Maverick.''

A recent tip in the missing-person case indicated Pawis may have been seen walking her dog on the Lover's Creek Trail near Cox Mill Road and Hurst Drive between Jan. 19 and 25, which is what led Dennis to canvass the area in Barrie's south end.

“People have been hum-and-hawing. Most people don’t want to talk to you. I tell them, ‘I’m not selling anything!’” Dennis told BarrieToday. “I just need their attention for one minute. Many people are sympathetic.”

“She has social anxiety, and doesn’t drive. She’s very shy. She’s a homebody,” Dennis said. “She gets to places using Uber. She doesn’t even like to go out to grocery shop. She’s not the type of person to just roam anywhere.”

''Dennis said she was first alerted that Nicole was missing by her daughter’s roommate, who called police in December. Since then, Dennis says she would occasionally see some social media activity on Pawis’s account, which led her to believe that perhaps Pawis just needed a break. Although, Pawis has not directly reached out to friends or family.

“Seeing some activity meant, to me, that she was OK,” said Dennis. “When that went away... is when it started to escalate.”

The last time Dennis saw social media activity from Pawis was a post on Pinterest two weeks ago, and has seen nothing since. Dennis says the police have told her there has been no activity on Pawis’s bank account, either.''

Really happy Nicole was found safe and well after missing for 2 whole months, especially in the winter-time!
Missing Barrie woman found safe: ‘It’s an emotional roller-coaster,' says mom - OrilliaMatters.com
''Nicole Pawis, who was reported missing on Dec. 11, 2020, has been found and 'she's healthy and well'''

''As Pawis is a legal adult, privacy legislation means Dennis cannot be informed of Pawis’ exact location, however just knowing she is safe is enough for now.

“I just got the news," Dennis told MidlandToday. "I wanted to get the news out to everyone who has tried so diligently night and day posting to help find her. Because of everyone’s efforts, she’s been found safe and sound.''

''Dennis said it was a tip from the public that led to police locating her daughter. She says her experience with the Barrie police was fantastic, and she’s grateful to the detective who was assigned to her case.''
“It’s an emotional release for me. I’m numb right now. This has consumed me day and night,” Dennis said. “It’s an emotional roller-coaster.”
“I can’t thank the media enough''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lamp