GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood... I thought I was missing something glaring... a "tell" as they call it! Thank you!

LOL Your welcome. After the "Who" of a Crime i tend to move quickly into the "How and Why" of it. Just how i deal :seeya:

Well I see TB commented on MM's Scotland shirt he posted on his facebook. He wore it for his first day at college.

Can a local tell me what "The Loft" is in Sarnia?

Matou, that was even prior to his attending college as well. So these two did not meet at the college. There is another connection between these two that is not apparent at this point. At least not to us.

I believe Wolf Dreamer means TB's FB friends are "urfriending" her at a rapid pace...

JMO

HAHA I realized I had a blonde moment there..[/QUOTE]

No worries... I am blonde, too! And I OFTEN have blonde moments! :smile:

Apparently there were several reported abduction attempts in Sarnia in the past months. Most reported a black car or black sedan. Does anyone know a way to find out what types of vehicles these two drove? Maybe they have been looking for someone for awhile.

I bet the hospital that treated him led police to them.

His ownership of a smart phone does not neccessarily indicate his preference for social networking (ie: with only 8 friends on FB).

A number of younger people stay in touch / make plans / communicate more through texting than FB...

Some people own smart phones to text friends, play music, videos and games.

I do have a few male friends who have very low counts of FB friends.... I myself have no personal FB account.

But seeing that the few pictures he has on his FB account are selfpics, it does send up a certain narcissistic red flag... Narcissism can be a trait of a psychopath .... this is pure speculation, naturally.

Yes... If his FB pix are any indication... He does seem to think very highly of himself... Possibly narcissistic...

His favorite quotes seem to lend themselves to this observation, as well...

JMO

Even though NP wasnt a little girl it reminds me of Tori Stafford.

Older person/younger person - fetish - following of people (if TB and MM were following) - body dumped in woodlot (secluded area)

so disturbing. :(

At least one report was of a male and female in one of those incidents JoHypehn.

The past abduction attempts-where they women? I remember reading something early in? For some reason I thought they were directed toward Children? Following a coupla other cases tho so my brain may be skewed :waitasec: lol

Matou, that was even prior to his attending college as well. So these two did not meet at the college. There is another connection between these two that is not apparent at this point. At least not to us.

I know. They obviously knew each other since this past summer. It seemed like she was flattering him quite a bit about the shirt.

HOLY CRAP.

This attempted abduction was near COBDEN St.

September 18, 2012:

The 12-year-old girl was on Mitton Street, between Cameron and Cobden Streets, riding her bicycle to school, heading north on the east sidewalk, when a black vehicle pulled into a nearby driveway. The male driver exited the car, approached the girl and grabbed her by the left arm.

The man is described as white, 5' 7" – 5' 11", skinny build, wearing a black hoodie with the hood up. On the hoodie was a white lettering on the upper left front. The male suspect was wearing dark pants and white runners. He had stubble on his chin.

The vehicle is described as an older model, mid-sized with rust along the bottom portion.

http://www.lambtonshield.com/tag/abduction-attempt/

Even though NP wasnt a little girl it reminds me of Tori Stafford.

Older person/younger person - fetish - following of people (if TB and MM were following) - body dumped in woodlot (secluded area)

so disturbing. :(

I followed Tori's case very closely as well. The male female thing and the possible twisted interests really do remind me of Tori's case.

so, were these two attending the same party that night????

glad to hear there were arrests!

Such sad circumstances to meet. I've been mostly lurking, but I'm sending a great big WELCOME to all of our new members!! I am a fellow Ontarian as well :)

:welcome4::welcome3:

np2012- Congratulations on your Nurse Practitioner graduation!! I am a 1st year RN student (hope to graduate in 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dibbledabble