GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to his facebook pictures. He has on a black hoodie with writing on the left shoulder?!?!?!?!?!?!?

michael.macgregor.37

Good Lord!!!! Could these two be tied to the prior attempts :what: Oh my!!!! These Crimes are horrific enough but always seem to have a more twisted,sinister side when a Male and Female Perp :furious:

Something tells me that the Corunna and Sarnia attempted abductions were these people. We'll find out if this guy owns a black car with black rims and if this woman owned an SUV. If so, I'm betting it was these people considering the reports about the black car was a lone male and the reports about the SUV were a male and female.

I can't seem to post the picture here. Don't know what I am doing wrong.

I guess we wont know much until some information comes out on how they knew each other and how they ended up killing and being at the same place as NP.

Where did NP live compared to the two suspects? What residence is blocked off right now his? or did NP live alone and was it hers? Sorry if this has been posted already

Off to work :seeya: See you folks later. Perhaps more will be learned soon. Happy sleuthing. I know it's not happy but ya know what i mean :rose:

I guess we wont know much until some information comes out on how they knew each other and how they ended up killing and being at the same place as NP.

Where did NP live compared to the two suspects? What residence is blocked off right now his? or did NP live alone and was it hers? Sorry if this has been posted already

I think the residence that is blocked off is TB's.

I can't seem to post the picture here. Don't know what I am doing wrong.

copy the photo url and click on the picture icon in the area where you post comments on here. Paste the url and post the comment.

Never heard of "The Loft". Where is this from?

I think there used to be a bar on either Christina or Front Street called The Loft, but I may be wrong - it's been a long time since I was going to bars in Sarnia (probably not since university).

So yeah, don't quote me on this.

Can anyone post that picture from his facebook page? He is taking a picture of himself in the bathroom mirror and he has on a hoodie just like the description in the one abduction attempt?

One of TB's neighbors said she drove a white grand prix and he drove a wine coloured ford windstar.

NP lived in Courtright , these two live in Sarnia,
Thier addresses are north east of where NP was last seen.
No one knows yet what the two drive.
Other then unofficially , the above posts states they drove something other then black sedans or suv's

September 18, 2012:

The 12-year-old girl was on Mitton Street, between Cameron and Cobden Streets, riding her bicycle to school, heading north on the east sidewalk, when a black vehicle pulled into a nearby driveway. The male driver exited the car, approached the girl and grabbed her by the left arm.

The man is described as white, 5' 7" – 5' 11", skinny build, wearing a black hoodie with the hood up. On the hoodie was a white lettering on the upper left front. The male suspect was wearing dark pants and white runners. He had stubble on his chin.

The vehicle is described as an older model, mid-sized with rust along the bottom portion.

http://www.lambtonshield.com/tag/abduction-attempt/

I just received a text from a local that they are reporting that this couple is in fact related to incidences in which kids were followed. I can't find anything though so its rumour at this point, trying to find links!! I am sure it will show up soon enough if its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x