GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear in mind TB has been arrested and not convicted of a crime.... Statistically speaking, women with children are the least likely to commit murder / torture ... but they do commit said crimes on occasion.

TB may not have been directly involved with said crime, she may have been an accessory.

True, however KH, TLM both took part and could have stopped it. Why didnt they? KH was in love with PB and it appeared that TM was infatuated with MR but after he tried to sell her out she ratted on him.

Also TLM was also upgraded to 1st degree after her confession wasnt she not before? I cant remember now.

To me they must have some serious evidence to have found them so quick and charge them with 1st degree murder.

KH got the deal or she would have gotten it too. JMO

Bear in mind TB has been arrested and not convicted of a crime.... Statistically speaking, women with children are the least likely to commit murder / torture ... but they do commit said crimes on occasion.

TB may not have been directly involved with said crime, she may have been an accessory.

Neither have been convicted. Don't be fooled because she's a woman. I think Canadians have learned from past duo killers that women can be just as evil as the men.

It would not surprise me in the least if she was the mastermind.

True, however KH, TLM both took part and could have stopped it. Why didnt they? KH was in love with PB and it appeared that TM was infatuated with MR but after he tried to sell her out she ratted on him.

Also TLM was also upgraded to 1st degree after her confession wasnt she not before? I cant remember now.

To me they must have some serious evidence to have found them so quick and charge them with 1st degree murder.

Even if the women did not strike the fatal blow, if they were there and could have stopped it makes them just as guilty. TLM insisted she didn't murder Victoria but she was convicted and charged with the same crime as Rafferty. Yes Homolka got a killer's dream deal.

Okay Crazyladi, we need to talk about Victoria's case. TM was infatuated with MR??? I thought I knew everything about that case.

I think there used to be a bar on either Christina or Front Street called The Loft, but I may be wrong - it's been a long time since I was going to bars in Sarnia (probably not since university).

So yeah, don't quote me on this.

There is a Hair Loft on Mitton Street, S. Sarnia...

Got this from google...

HTH

Okay Crazyladi, we need to talk about Victoria's case. TM was infatuated with MR??? I thought I knew everything about that case.

Sorry during that time I sometimes put TM instead of TLM. Typo on my part. Sorry about that

Is there a link to the nursing home she worked at? TIA

Why would both of his hands be in casts?

Wow....just trying to catch up. Way to go LE

As for this 's casts....I hope NP broke both of his wrists, too bad it wasnt his neck!!!!

RIP Noelle

Hello All,

New to the board and am enjoying the discussions. Having worked an overnight shift on the night of New Years Day, I followed all of the messages on the FB page that NP's mother set up earlier that day. Was quite surreal to see the information come flooding in, and I read in "real time" when the girl posted the pics of the footprints/finding the lighter, and the other posters pleading with her to notify the police.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was NP's boyfriends cousin that was out with them that night - she posted various messages on the board the evening of New Years Day - providing information of what happened and when she last saw NP. I seem to believe she stated she went after NP twice to try to convince her to get a cab or come with her, but NP was angry/upset and refused.

One interesting thing I did just notice - the media has been flooded within the last hour regarding another missing girl from London, that vanished November 26. Her name is Lisa Devost. Coincidence that the timing of these new flashes is the same day as these two accused were arrested? Perhaps a link...and with the arrest, LE are trying to see if the public may now have - or remember - pertinent information.

Looking forward to following the discussion.

Justin
Ottawa, Ontario

P.S. I dated a girl from Sarnia (and spent quite a bit of time there) so the locations and areas are somewhat known to me.

London is a city about 45 minutes east of Sarnia, it's 3 times bigger than Sarnia.

Then why were,these two "?.. Arrested without incident in London, late Thursday afternoon, OPP say.".....?

Here it is, wrong shoulder, looked left to the child probably:

attachment.php

Pic is reversed in mirror?

JMO

However... The girl's significant other went to Lambton...

FWIW...

I must be having a brain fart:blushing: He went to Lambton, but NP went to University of Ottawa. What am I missing here?

TIA!

You sound like a defense attorney... ;)

I think thats a compliment... ha ha...

I like to think logically about things... And even where things seem to defy logic (such as murder and other grisly acts) I like to seek logic out... It's there, it's all around you.

Generally, when looking at cases such as these, it's really hard to find the facts with a lot of "hearsay" or conjecture being thrown about.... I don't know how leaping to conclusions or listening to hearsay really helps....

Hello All,

New to the board and am enjoying the discussions. Having worked an overnight shift on the night of New Years Day, I followed all of the messages on the FB page that NP's mother set up earlier that day. Was quite surreal to see the information come flooding in, and I read in "real time" when the girl posted the pics of the footprints/finding the lighter, and the other posters pleading with her to notify the police.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was NP's boyfriends cousin that was out with them that night - she posted various messages on the board the evening of New Years Day - providing information of what happened and when she last saw NP. I seem to believe she stated she went after NP twice to try to convince her to get a cab or come with her, but NP was angry/upset and refused.

One interesting thing I did just notice - the media has been flooded within the last hour regarding another missing girl from London, that vanished November 26. Her name is Lisa Devost. Coincidence that the timing of these new flashes is the same day as these two accused were arrested? Perhaps a link...and with the arrest, LE are trying to see if the public may now have - or remember - pertinent information.

Looking forward to following the discussion.

Justin
Ottawa, Ontario

P.S. I dated a girl from Sarnia (and spent quite a bit of time there) so the locations and areas are somewhat known to me.

Thanks for posting and Welcome to Websleuths. :):wagon:

Is there any details that can you tell us about what happened or what you heard? Like why was she mad etc? Who was last with her what did they say?

I am just trying to catch up and I am not sure if anyone else knows these little pieces of info as well.

Hi everyone i am new here, from Windsor ON. I actually came across this place just after the FB page was closed, as i was following that. i have since spent my time catching up on the 24 or so pages here as well as trying to join-- long process for myself since i didn't know what my cogeco e mail was and the page wouldn't allow me to sign up with a g mail acct with out sending an e mail to admin.. anyways..

I was littrerally up all night reading the fb page in real time -- little did i think it would get shut down and now i wish i had saved some of the screen shots -- im new at this so it didn't even cross my mind....
bc it was sooo late at night some of what i have read is clouded.
the girl who provided the pic so close to where the body was found her name was A -- her last name i can not remember but i specifically remember her name as it is the same as my bff.. she felt she wanted to do something and her and her bf took to going to look. they specifically said they were going to look down mandrian (sp) side road and once they arrived she had come across the tire tacks and foot prints as well as what looked to be and her words were that something heavy had been droped and dragged there. she found a red lighter and said she picked it up with a glove or paper i can quite remember now. she called the tip line right away and was directed to a VM of an officer whom i cant remember... everyone on line commenting that night kept saying how erie it was and to call police -- some saying get out of there bc it could very well be a crime scene and other people wanted to go there and she begged them not to bc they didn't want to tamper anything i beleive she said she was going to call 911. im not sure if she did or not.. personally that pic, did not sit well with me at all and i didn't sleep all night i had a terrible feeling.. i didn't put it all together till i came here and seen you guys talking about it and the area is in the same vacinity it could be that with out A finding what her and her bf did that everyone could still be looking for noelle and who knows if they pulled prints off the lighter and this is how they found them?? just my speculation i surely hope that the public is informed more on this case and that it creates a kind of awareness bc you just never know... <modsnip>

I know this is wickedly off topic but the comparisons between PB & KH and the MR & TLM cases are quite different... relationships, longevity, motives etc...

Murder charges can escalate for a number of reasons, TLM's charges may have escalated as her team failed to prove she didn't partake in the assault or what her intent was... if you have a link outlining why her charges escalated, kindly PM me.

i wish that i could remember the name of the girl who was last with her can you?? lol looks as though we were posting at the same time.. no one would say why she was upset i beleive anything that was said was speculation.. except for the girl who was lat with her whom said she spent 45 mins trying to convince her to catch a cab or come back to the party :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dibbledabble