GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be having a brain fart:blushing: He went to Lambton, but NP went to University of Ottawa. What am I missing here?

TIA!

That was in response to a poster's reference to girl who was recently friended on one of the perps' FB page...

this probably totally unrelated FB friend's significant other went to Lambton Secondary school.. And TB is affiliated with Lambton...

but I am 99.999% sure this FB friend has no connection to this case...

sorry for the confusion...:seeya:

@crazyladi - There was a lot of information flooding that site during the evening/overnight period. I read pretty much all that came up.

Again, if my memory serves me correct, the BF's cousin was the last to see her, and did try more than once to stop her from walking home. This was stated by the cousin in a few posts that night. I believe the anger/upset was due to an argument with her boyfriend - at least that is what I remember being reported.

As for the picture and the disturbance in the snow, the girl that found them came across them sometime around midnight or after. She was with her fiancée. She did find a red lighter near the scene, and she wrapped it in some sort of cloth to preserve evidence. She was posting these pictures and updates from the scene itself. She tried a few times to contact the police, but only got an answering machine. She then stated she talked to someone at the police station and that they would sending someone out. Whether that happened during the early morning, or not until later when her body was discovered, I am not sure.
After this girl posted these pictures, quite a few folk stated they were going to go to the area and search the woods. At that point, many people said not to, that it was dangerous, and if it was indeed a crime scene, that it needed to be preserved. Although it is my opinion that NP was placed their after losing her life, it did make me wonder if folk had went and scoured that area in the early morning period - and my gut feeling was wrong - if perhaps she could have been saved. Who knows.
I will say this - it was quite chilling to see the pics firsthand and read things all as they were happening, and even more so after the fact, when it was reported that this was the general area that NP's body was discovered.
BTW - not once did that girl - I believe her name was A - state anything about psychic powers. Simply stated, she made mention that she wanted to help out in the search and decided to drive the roads.
Around the same time another searcher posted footprints that appeared to be from a woman. He followed them for a considerable distance (by the highway 40 overpass). Of course, most people at this point felt that NP had possibly gotten lost or disorientated, hurt, so it was more it terms of she was out in the cold somewhere and we need to find her.

Thanks for the warm welcome...looking forward to contributing.

Cheers,
Justin

i wish that i could remember the name of the girl who was last with her can you?? lol looks as though we were posting at the same time.. no one would say why she was upset i beleive anything that was said was speculation.. except for the girl who was lat with her whom said she spent 45 mins trying to convince her to catch a cab or come back to the party :(

Hello new here!

I have been creeping this board since the beginning of the case and I've come across the website a few other times.

I heard that she left the party because she got into a fight with her boyfriend.

@crazyladi - There was a lot of information flooding that site during the evening/overnight period. I read pretty much all that came up.

Again, if my memory serves me correct, the BF's cousin was the last to see her, and did try more than once to stop her from walking home. This was stated by the cousin in a few posts that night. I believe the anger/upset was due to an argument with her boyfriend - at least that is what I remember being reported.

As for the picture and the disturbance in the snow, the girl that found them came across them sometime around midnight or after. She was with her fiancée. She did find a red lighter near the scene, and she wrapped it in some sort of cloth to preserve evidence. She was posting these pictures and updates from the scene itself. She tried a few times to contact the police, but only got an answering machine. She then stated she talked to someone at the police station and that they would sending someone out. Whether that happened during the early morning, or not until later when her body was discovered, I am not sure.
After this girl posted these pictures, quite a few folk stated they were going to go to the area and search the woods. At that point, many people said not to, that it was dangerous, and if it was indeed a crime scene, that it needed to be preserved. Although it is my opinion that NP was placed their after losing her life, it did make me wonder if folk had went and scoured that area in the early morning period - and my gut feeling was wrong - if perhaps she could have been saved. Who knows.
I will say this - it was quite chilling to see the pics firsthand and read things all as they were happening, and even more so after the fact, when it was reported that this was the general area that NP's body was discovered.
BTW - not once did that girl - I believe her name was A - state anything about psychic powers. Simply stated, she made mention that she wanted to help out in the search and decided to drive the roads.
Around the same time another searcher posted footprints that appeared to be from a woman. He followed them for a considerable distance (by the highway 40 overpass). Of course, most people at this point felt that NP had possibly gotten lost or disorientated, hurt, so it was more it terms of she was out in the cold somewhere and we need to find her.

Thanks for the warm welcome...looking forward to contributing.

Cheers,
Justin

yes justin me and you are pretty much on the right track here.. and i might of forgot to mention that in my last post she never mentioned anything about physic powers it was just that it wasnt far from where she lived or on the way to search they came across this site or something -- that i cant be too sure about --- why or how they ended up in this specific area

I know this is wickedly off topic but the comparisons between PB & KH and the MR & TLM cases are quite different... relationships, longevity, motives etc...

Murder charges can escalate for a number of reasons, TLM's charges may have escalated as her team failed to prove she didn't partake in the assault or what her intent was... if you have a link outlining why her charges escalated, kindly PM me.

IMO I wouldnt say they are completely different at all. The motives were quite the same for both men however PB didnt like them as young as MR and the women were in love/lust for them and did whatever they asked of them.

Her team didnt fail her. She admitted to the crime and accepted the 1st degree murder charge and was then sentenced. They had her on video, camera etc there was nothing she could do. The only reason she turned on MR was because she found out he played her and didnt care for her and that she was going to take the fall regardless.

yes justin me and you are pretty much on the right track here.. and i might of forgot to mention that in my last post she never mentioned anything about physic powers it was just that it wasnt far from where she lived or on the way to search they came across this site or something -- that i cant be too sure about --- why or how they ended up in this specific area

I have A on my FB. She had a "gut feeling" that Noelle was there and that made her go look there.

PLEASE let me know as i hope to not break any rules on my first day[/QUOTE]

Welcome :)

I think you just cant mention first and last names but initials?

Hi angel - Yes, looks like we were posting at the same time with very similar information.

The last name of the A girl alludes me. I do know during that night I went on her FB page. I believe she was 22 years of age and her profile image was of her and her fiancée - she was on the right side of the pic.

The cousin also posted two pics to the page that was sent up that night showing NP and another girl from New Years Eve. The other girl may have been the cousin herself. She provided these after many posters asked if anyone has the most recent pic of her showcasing what she was wearing that night.

Cheers,
Justin

BTW - not once did that girl - I believe her name was Ashley - state anything about psychic powers. Simply stated, she made mention that she wanted to help out in the search and decided to drive the roads.

Her name is Amy and she said after the fact that she is a "medium".

EDITED: Sorry, her name is A, but she did in fact claim she is a medium

I have A on my FB. She had a "gut feeling" that Noelle was there and that made her go look there.

that may be the case im just refering to the fb page she was talking on the night she posted the pics at that time nothing was mentioned i dont beleive and i could have missed something that there was any mention of how or why they ended up there. clearly she stopped for some reason weather gut or not it may be A who we have to thank for finding noelle although so tragic --- as i said everyone could very well still be searching, evidence lost ect.. i personally beleive we have her to thank either way

I wonder if either of these two were at the party.

Almost 100% certain the girl was not named A that posted the footprint pics. I am sure it is A

Cheers,
Justin

And as angel pointed out, during the finding of these prints and the search that night, she made no mention of having a "gut" feeling or being a psychic. Perhaps that came out after NP's body was found, but she did not state that during the time she found the prints.

I spent 6 hours reading all of the posts that came in in real time. Not once do I remember her stating that.

wow, was going over some other updates from ctv and blackburn news, and researching a bit of info ...and 3 new pages here pop up, so did a quick edit so as not to be redundant...

video on TB FB appears to be of MM not MP
coincidence - school where NP worked just blocks from address shared by MM and TB;

address given as to where MM resides is a parking lot here in Sarnia, no house, building etc exists there

also from one article I can't recall which from earlier today it was stated that police had been "in the area of cobden street for the past several days driving by"

one item that is in the foggy haze of my brain is that a cell was found on Maria, which is also in close proximity to where TB and MM reside

then when looking on google maps from where NP found -- TB and MM could go by county and backroads to London without being seen or have chance of hitting RIDE programs

maybe i can be more clear before A found what she found and took pics there was mention of a physic on the page i beleive the friend who had seen her last was asking and calling a physic for help. maybe the physic was named amy as there was a few physics mentioned although a seperate post physics were indeed mentioned

it was A who found the red lighter and called police

Do any of the locals on here ever frequent Giresi's pizza place? Looks like MacGregor worked there and its only minutes away from Cobham Road, so this could be how they met? :moo:

Giresi's is a pretty popular place for pizza. I have never met him, Usually a young lady rings up the food. Perhaps he's in the back or delivering.

:welcome3:

Please take note that only names of suspects/POI are to be posted, if i remember correctly. Initials only for all others. If you could edit your posts, it would stop the discussion from being locked up, or deleted. thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x