GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure if connection, but IMO both TB and MM were arrested in London late yesterday afternoon, which is kind of 'what's the word I'm searching for' ? weird, uncanny

does A have a fb page? what about the cousin?

A does have a fb page and so does the said cousin. I personally thought I found As fb page last nite but who knows I believe she was from petrolia (sp) and her name is A also 22 could be coincidence tho. And it's pretty locked up so I'm not quite sure

wow, was going over some other updates from ctv and blackburn news, and researching a bit of info ...and 3 new pages here pop up, so did a quick edit so as not to be redundant...

video on TB FB appears to be of MM not MP
coincidence - school where NP worked just blocks from address shared by MM and TB;

address given as to where MM resides is a parking lot here in Sarnia, no house, building etc exists there

also from one article I can't recall which from earlier today it was stated that police had been "in the area of cobden street for the past several days driving by"

one item that is in the foggy haze of my brain is that a cell was found on Maria, which is also in close proximity to where TB and MM reside

then when looking on google maps from where NP found -- TB and MM could go by county and backroads to London without being seen or have chance of hitting RIDE programs

The county/backroads is often used by the OPP to set up Ride programs...and why would they go to London?

Yep, it is the edited name and her surname is another name for a 'joiner' or a person that works with wood.

She hasn't posted for days now, but it was her friend who posted it on her wall which she said was a direct message from AC and was her saying she was embracing being a medium. The friend that uploaded that to FB has a name that is the best of the red cards in a deck of 52 playing cards.

As I said in an earlier post, I would love to hear this girls story on Oprah or the likes because it truly is remarkable.

Man I wish I was better at figuring out encrypted messages lol

Still not convinced about "A" stating she is a medium. Just went on her FB page - all I see is a quote a friend has posted:

“I believe in intuitions and inspirations...I sometimes FEEL that I am right. I do not KNOW that I am.”
― Albert Einstein

Now, unless posts have been removed, but nothing right now on her page states anything about being a psychic or medium.

One poster does state from Wednesday night - shortly after the footprints were found - something to the effect of "pretty sure you predicted where she would be..." Not sure that has all that much to do with having special power or intuition. Just my opinion.

Cheers,
Justin

Whatever the case may be, I believe A is to be commended for bringing such swift justice and closure to this case - for however she stumbled upon that spot.

"A's" FB page is not private - just scroll down and the news feed will load. Not much from the last day or so, although her own messages from the night of finding the prints are there.

The county/backroads is often used by the OPP to set up Ride programs...and why would they go to London?

On MM's FB it states he lives in London, which obviously he doesn't now, but maybe he has family here?

The girl NP was with has the initials SG. I know her name, but will not post it here. I understand she is very upset and has spoken to the police.

SG now I remember and yes she was very up set from what I have herd :( Ty

I haven't been abl to follow this thread entirely, but was online when A posted the original picture and was chatting about it.

Do we know for sure this is where she was found and that the marks had something to do with the crime?

Any posters have any thoughts why the missing London, Ontario woman from November 26 is now being plastered all over media after the arrests of these two? Connection?

http://metronews.ca/news/london/496525/london-police-searching-for-missing-26-year-old-woman/

I don't know if there is a connection but it does seem strange that the missing woman from London, Lisa is all over the media now.

I noticed on MM's fb page he is actually from London, and all of his fb friends with the exception of TB are from London. It appears from TB's fb that she spent much time in London, going to concerts and bars.

So if the pair spends much of their time in London it makes sense that there could be a possible connection. Also, NP is a petite woman, and so is Lisa, the missing woman from London.

A does have a fb page and so does the said cousin. I personally thought I found As fb page last nite but who knows I believe she was from petrolia (sp) and her name is A also 22 could be coincidence tho. And it's pretty locked up so I'm not quite sure

angel - That would be the right one. Just scroll down and wait for it to load - it is not locked up.

I have asked my local friend (he has lived in Sarnia all his life) if there was any significance to "the loft" - he said that the party was held in a loft above a store called Artopia.

He sent me a picture, but I am not sure if I am allowed to post it as the info may be considered more rumour because he wasnt at the party himself?

yes, you are correct

"A's" FB page is not private - just scroll down and the news feed will load. Not much from the last day or so, although her own messages from the night of finding the prints are there.

Justin I'm currently on my phone maybe on a computer it would make a difference I don't know I could of had the wrong A all along as I searched for her on my phone late last night

On MM's FB it states he lives in London, which obviously he doesn't now, but maybe he has family here?

unsure why they would travel to London, but that is were both were arrested

Two arrests have been made in the death of a Courtright woman. Provincial Police say 31 year old Tanya Bogdanovich and 19 year old Michael MacGregor both of Sarnia were arrested withoutout incident late Thursday afternoon in London. Both are charged with first degree murder.

This comes as the OPP continues point duty around a southend Sarnia home. Neighbours say forensics officers were at the residence in the 200 block of Cobden Street late last night.

A lone officer sits in a marked OPP cruiser is guarding the storey-and-a half frame home which is still surrounded by crime scene tape. 27 year old Noelle Paquette was last seen walking alone southbound on Christina Street in downtown Sarnia after leaving a New Year’s Eve party after 2am Tuesday. Her body was found at mid morning Wednesday in a woodlot off Mandaumin Road near Petrolia Line. The OPP is awaiting autopsy results at London Hospital.

http://blackburnnews.com/sarnia/sarnia-news/2013/01/04/two-charged-with-murder/

Does anyone here know yet what the motive was or how NP was connected to these suspects?

Justin I'm currently on my phone maybe on a computer it would make a difference I don't know I could of had the wrong A all along as I searched for her on my phone late last night

Yes, probably an issue accessing it with a phone. I believe it may not show everything. Definitely works on a computer

unsure why they would travel to London, but that is were both were arrested

Unsure but he was in court with splits and tape on his wrists. Perhaps they went to London to get treated at a hospital to avoid detection? JMO

Does anyone here know yet what the motive was or how NP was connected to these suspects?

Doesn't seem to be a connection. There is speculation that these two were involved with recent attempted abductions in the area (not verified), so it appears it could be a random abduction. NP was at the wrong place at the wrong time, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi