GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not convinced about "A" stating she is a medium. Just went on her FB page - all I see is a quote a friend has posted:

“I believe in intuitions and inspirations...I sometimes FEEL that I am right. I do not KNOW that I am.”
― Albert Einstein

Now, unless posts have been removed, but nothing right now on her page states anything about being a psychic or medium.

One poster does state from Wednesday night - shortly after the footprints were found - something to the effect of "pretty sure you predicted where she would be..." Not sure that has all that much to do with having special power or intuition. Just my opinion.

Cheers,
Justin

Whatever the case may be, I believe A is to be commended for bringing such swift justice and closure to this case - for however she stumbled upon that spot.
The person that posted the second bolded bit of your post is the friend of AC. It was that person that uploaded the message from AC onto her FB.
And yes, that particular posting is now deleted.

I don't know if there is a connection but it does seem strange that the missing woman from London, Lisa is all over the media now.

I noticed on MM's fb page he is actually from London, and all of his fb friends with the exception of TB are from London. It appears from TB's fb that she spent much time in London, going to concerts and bars.

So if the pair spends much of their time in London it makes sense that there could be a possible connection. Also, NP is a petite woman, and so is Lisa, the missing woman from London.

Finding out what rock groups played in that area that night would surely help? There are no video uploads on TB's FB on or around that date.

Well, thank God an arrest(s) has been made. I don't understand any of this. What on earth was the motive?

I've heard talk of possible motive but I don't know that it is anything more than rumour so I don't really feel comfortable sharing on a public board.

Hi all,

New to posting here. Been following back during the Tori Stafford case. Not sure if this is allowed (so please let me know) but TB's Mom's FB is fairly open. Won't list the name but it gives a glimpse into more of who TB was - her kids, graduation from Nursing. So sad. Again - sorry if I can't post this!

Hi all,

New to posting here. Been following back during the Tori Stafford case. Not sure if this is allowed (so please let me know) but TB's Mom's FB is fairly open. Won't list the name but it gives a glimpse into more of who TB was - her kids, graduation from Nursing. So sad. Again - sorry if I can't post this!

Also new here, so not aware of the rules, but TB's FB pics are also open as is her employment info; seemed to have a good job, and MM's mentioned somehting about starting school, so I wonder what the motive might be? I wonder if they were/are a couple, looking for a "third" and something went terribly wrong?
Not that it matters, it's just awful....

wow Sterling Sinclair the "psychic" from the Tori Stafford case is one of TB's fb friends. Thought I recognized that name.

I cannot help but thinking about TB's children... I hope she has close family somewhere that has taken them in, I hope they have a good support structure for them to get through this. They too are victims...:(

TB and MM may have met on (NSFW) they both have profiles there. Sterling_Archer4 and Lana_Caine.

I cannot help but thinking about TB's children... I hope she has close family somewhere that has taken them in, I hope they have a good support structure for them to get through this. They too are victims...:(

Perhaps this is a good thing that they are no longer with her. I feel for them, as no child deserves this. I truly feel for NP's kindergarten class who return to school on Monday....too young to understand why NP will not be in the classroom.

Yes they too are victims :( so sad I hope too they have a great support structure

This I find extremely disturbing...and may be the reason for NP's death.

Only four days ago, MM posted on his FetLife account that he is into:

Kidnapping/Ravishment & Possession/Sexual Slavery. 4 days ago

He would have made that post on New Years Eve.

Warning - For those going to his page, there is nudity and vile subject matter. Reader Discretion is Advised.

Added - From just a quick read, TB and MM were a couple, at least in a sexual manner. He has a long letter titled, A Perfect Match, that is for and about her. He also lists himself as a "Daddy" to TB. This all explains a lot. I'm really leaning towards a sexual crime in my opinion.

Apparently MM is on Plenty of Fish. Another similiarity with MR. Can POF be searched to find his profile?

This I find extremely disturbing...and may be the reason for NP's death.

Only four days ago, MM posted on his FetLife account that he is into:

Kidnapping/Ravishment & Possession/Sexual Slavery. 4 days ago

He would have made that post on New Years Eve.

Warning - For those going to his page, there is nudity and vile subject matter. Reader Discretion is Advised.

Well there is probably the link. How disgusting!!!! ugh

Yesterday the thought popped in my mind if there may have been any jealous females in her life. I didn't post that because my computer was already turned off before I left for work, and I dismissed this possibility because I didn't see a female dragging a dead body into a ditch unless she was superwoman, and I also wasn't sure if that discussion would be allowed because it was tied to the boyfriend, who as I understood it, we were not allowed to discuss, as the talk about the "alleged fight" came from facebook. An accomplice to the female didn't enter my mind. Wish I would've posted this yesterday because then we'd be talking about ME being psychic, lol, kidding.

Terrible situation, but glad the community can rest knowing those responsible are off the street.

It is odd now that the other missing lady has suddenly come to light. Not sure what to think about the speculations that these 2 may be linked to the other attempted abductions, although there was a mention of a man and a woman possibly being suspects in the first video link I posted about those other attempted abductions.

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/01/04/noelle-paquette-was-fun-loving-outgoing
"Noelle Paquette is being remembered as a loving daughter, sister, friend, teacher and volunteer.

“She was just an all-around, fun loving, outgoing person,” said Marie Cedulksi, past president of the Sunshine Foundation Dreams for Kids Sarnia-Lambton Chapter, for which Paquette had been a volunteer for nearly three years. “She loved people. She was very devoted, loyal, and she really believed it was all about the kids"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi