GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot help but wonder and speculate on what happened to MM's hands/wrists...I think whatever it is, it correlates to this crime...IMHO

I wonder if he was burned? The "A" who found the lighter said she also found a spit in the ditch. Maybe they tried to burn the body?

can she be connected to the perps in some way???

I really. :dunno:

You know, I'm thinking it could be possible that the person who found Noelle might have been going on more than intuition or luck...she might have known these 2 and had some sort of information to go on?

TB and MM may have met on (NSFW) they both have profiles there. Sterling_Archer4 and Lana_Caine.

Those are characters on the tv show Archer (on FX in the US). Comedy/satire about a James Bond type guy (Sterling) and Lana (Kane) is his ex, a super hot spy who he spars with at work--the sexual tension thing. It is an animated show. (crude but actually really funny, IMHO)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

The most telling "evidence" for me is an entry TB posted on her FetLife page only a month ago. It is titled "you scream, I scream, we all scream for r--e"
It describes how TB and MM found a new passion for violence, and how violence and r--e brought them so much closer together. It is very graphic in detail to say the least.

Do either of these 2 suspects have any other criminal history?

Some on my friends list have their maiden names in brackets like this. Some teens have nicknames or other goofy ridiculous names in brackets. I think some do this for various reasons. JMO

Its not her maiden name, nor her married name.

It just seems a bit coincidental.....

Dang, I really want to try to understand these 2 suspects so I can see if they could be tied to any other crimes, etc. and understand this case better, but I don't want to sign up for that disgusting site!

Crap, I'll do it, but I just want to make sure its not going to screw up my computer, lol.

I'm willing to bet they'll take their stuff down from the site soon, since that usually seems to happen. Must be due to something with possibly biasing a jury?

This story has gotten even more bizarre. I wouldn't be surprised if these two are behind those attempted kidnappings (and perhaps even the other missing person). Seems they crossed the line from fantasy to reality and needed to fuel their 'rush'. Glad they are off the streets.

The most telling "evidence" for me is an entry TB posted on her FetLife page only a month ago. It is titled "you scream, I scream, we all scream for r--e"
It describes how TB and MM found a new passion for violence, and how violence and r--e brought them so much closer together. It is very graphic in detail to say the least.

Do you know the date that post was made?

Yep, I too just signed up to check it out and am disgusted by the two of them.

I went and checked it out, but would not join. LOL After reading up on different perps and victims here on WS, everyone, especially us WS'ers, can sleuth out your online history.

If anything ever happened to me...People would think I am wacko from all these different types of websites that I have visited to investigate something here on WS.

This story has gotten even more bizarre. I wouldn't be surprised if these two are behind those attempted kidnappings (and perhaps even the other missing person). Seems they crossed the line from fantasy to reality and needed to fuel their 'rush'. Glad they are off the streets.

Wow i was just saying the same thing i just said out loud omg, this is really going to blow open soon :( hopefully this was just their first attempt its soo tragic but i hope there arnt more victims and thank god they were caught and there will not be anymore victims.. im so sickened

I wonder how many unsolved sexual assaults/rapes have occured in Sarnia and or London since these 2 monsters met in July.

In the name of research, I created an account at (nsfw) and searched these two names. The images are very graphic and range from her performing oral sex, conventional sex and engaging in cutting activities, one disturbing picture is of her blindfolded and being strangled.

His photo album also shows a photo of his back that has been cut in a spot that could not have easily been self inflicted, seems they both enjoyed cutting. These are a couple of bizarre individuals. NPs last moments must have been horrific. It's sickening to think there are individuals like this in society.

These new revelations about MM and TB's predilections are really disturbing. I feel queasy thinking of the pain, fear and suffering Noelle must have gone through. And her family :(...I hope they can remember Noelle for who she was and not how her life ended.

I'm also terribly sad for the community, including my folks and my friends who live there. This will haunt Sarnia-Lambton for a long time. I just spoke to my parents and asked them what the feeling was like in Sarnia - they didn't know, as they were both at work today. I'm sure people will be mourning at church this weekend (as I mentioned up thread, Noelle's parents are members of my parents' church - it is a tight-knit community). They just both said they were shocked, just completely shocked. Some innocence has been lost.

I will never understand why some people think it is their right to take the life of another.

This is just getting more and more disturbing and sad.

It's becoming more clear that this murder was of a sexual nature, and I feel so sad and horrified for poor Noelle and for what she must have endured before her death. It is so disturbing that it was by a couple.

Earlier on facebook there were some people posting that they were shocked TB could have done this and others saying they were not surprised at all... I guess it just depended how well you knew her, and her sexual interests.

I can not believe that people like this exist. I feel like I could be sick.

That's scary, especially as a female I know personally I really am not fearful of women strangers. Maybe that is navieity on my part but it's just makes it that much more scary. You always hear about the creeper guy doing things like this but very rarely do you hear about a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04