GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the photos that is safe for posting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 548
Do people on FetLife go by their real names? They are putting alot of bad stuff out there to be using their real names.

That's scary, especially as a female I know personally I really am not fearful of women strangers. Maybe that is navieity on my part but it's just makes it that much more scary. You always hear about the creeper guy doing things like this but very rarely do you hear about a female.

So true. And from FB she seemed so normal too.

I feel utterly terrible for Noelle and her family. The friend who tried to talk her out of leaving, too, and the boyfriend. They must feel awful, but it's not their fault. Gives me the shivers.

That's scary, especially as a female I know personally I really am not fearful of women strangers. Maybe that is navieity on my part but it's just makes it that much more scary. You always hear about the creeper guy doing things like this but very rarely do you hear about a female.

I agree - it's a tight rope to walk between being aware/careful and trying not to live your life in fear of strangers.

I walk around (and run/jog) a lot by myself - but generally I try to be even more cautious/keep the walk short and to well-lit areas if it is dark out. Also, I have a dog and I (maybe naively) hope she is a bit of a deterrent.

A few years ago there was a sexual assault on one of the trails near my home - a young girl was pulled off her bicycle and dragged into the bushes by a stranger. It made us all a lot more alert. But one of my guy friends used that same trail, in the dark, by himself, on a bicycle a few months later. He was meeting us for drinks. We told him we would never consider doing something like that and he said he never even considered that his safety could be at risk. Interesting isn't it, how the world looks different to females vs males?

I can not believe this case is turning out this way!!!!!!!!! Just when you think you've seen or heard it all...Oh my goodness, and IF these 2 were the ones responsible for the recent attempted abductions, then how much even sicker would that be (if there is such a thing), considering those victims would've been children!!

I think somebody should "save" all that stuff before its taken down. We may need to refer to it later for timeline purposes, etc... Any volunteers? I'm still too chicken to go on there. While I really want to learn everything about these suspects, I think my brain could be probably do without those visions! (reminds of another thread where someone said they needed brain and eye bleach after going to a similar site :floorlaugh: )

Wait a minute, those attempted abductions were in September...did they know each other then? Please tell me no. Wait, I need to go back and catch up...I think yall already determined the clothing description is the same, possibly the vehicle....I think I remember a dark vehicle was described in all those occurences...what do these scumbags drive? This is too much. I could care less what people are "into" in the privacies of their own homes as long as it doesn't involve other unwilling participants. :furious:

Is it possible that these sickos murdered Noelle because of something unrelated to their, uh, preferences? Jealousy, robbery...

This other missing lady has tattoos and piercings. I wonder if she got those from another person related to this case who works in that industry?

I want to know the autopsy results!

I wonder if these guys premediated this, like followed her from the party (were they at the party? sorry if all this has already been posted!), or just came across her walking! So many questions! How did LE know it was them?

Poor Noelle. :(

thats what we're (me n hubby are trying to figure out) maybe that is her lil bro and she was sending it to him

This looks to be a pic from an east side Mario's franchise

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 392
One of the photos that is safe for posting.

They certainly didn't try to hide some of their fetishes. Multiple images of them out in the community/restaurant with one of them handcuffed and with collars and leashes. Brazen to say the least...

Note the lighter and the photo caption.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 400
This looks to be a pic from an east side Mario's franchise

Crabby Joes, and the other pic you posted was taken at the Lambton Mall. I'm a local and Sarnia is a small place, I'd recognize these locations anywhere haha

I can not believe this case is turning out this way!!!!!!!!! Just when you think you've seen or heard it all...Oh my goodness, and IF these 2 were the ones responsible for the recent attempted abductions, then how much even sicker would that be (if there is such a thing), considering those victims would've been children!!

I think somebody should "save" all that stuff before its taken down. We may need to refer to it later for timeline purposes, etc... Any volunteers? I'm still too chicken to go on there. While I really want to learn everything about these suspects, I think my brain could be probably do without those visions! (reminds of another thread where someone said they needed brain and eye bleach after going to a similar site :floorlaugh: )

Wait a minute, those attempted abductions were in September...did they know each other then? Please tell me no. Wait, I need to go back and catch up...I think yall already determined the clothing description is the same, possibly the vehicle....I think I remember a dark vehicle was described in all those occurences...what do these scumbags drive? This is too much. I could care less what people are "into" in the privacies of their own homes as long as it doesn't involve other unwilling participants. :furious:

Is it possible that these sickos murdered Noelle because of something unrelated to their, uh, preferences? Jealousy, robbery...

This other missing lady has tattoos and piercings. I wonder if she got those from another person related to this case who works in that industry?

I want to know the autopsy results!

I wonder if these guys premediated this, like followed her from the party (were they at the party? sorry if all this has already been posted!), or just came across her walking! So many questions! How did LE know it was them?

Poor Noelle. :(

They became FB in July 2012.

So my curiosity got the best of me and I signed up for the fet site. Wow. I really need to stop being so nosy.

Yeah...I don't think I will. I really really don't need to see those things. Those of you who have signed up for research purposes are brave, IMO.

Thanks to all of those snoopy sleuths out there for updating those not brave enough to sign up for the site!

makes me wonder what she is hiding on her arms there

Just a question and maybe it has already been answered, can anyone on the Fet website tell when these two became "friends" or whatever on that website? I know they became FB friends in the summer, which I can only assume happened after first meeting online?

Is there any talk in that group of burning people or each other?

Those are characters on the tv show Archer (on FX in the US). Comedy/satire about a James Bond type guy (Sterling) and Lana (Kane) is his ex, a super hot spy who he spars with at work--the sexual tension thing. It is an animated show. (crude but actually really funny, IMHO)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Confused...so, if they MET on there, how do they both have related partner names? This indicates they signed up together, changed their names, or knew each other before, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee