GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing truly blows my mind. There is so much eff-ed up ness as this story unravels. I am unbelievably thankful these 2 are out of my neighbourhood.

I had no idea that site existed and am quite frankly shocked how many people are on there and into that stuff. Obviously not everyone interested in that stuff are murderers like these creeps, but it's certainly eye opening to see that stuff.

What does that mean exactly?

I am having issue morally typing this so I copied from an earlier post."
"Originally Posted by JustinH
The most telling "evidence" for me is an entry TB posted on her FetLife page only a month ago. It is titled "you scream, I scream, we all scream for r--e"
It describes how TB and MM found a new passion for violence, and how violence and r--e brought them so much closer together. It is very graphic in detail to say the least."

MM's original profile name on FetLife was: mikebones479. He signed up a year ago. He switched his name to sterling_archer4 one month ago.

Her original name was : casual_side_girl. She switched her profile name to Lana_Caine one month ago.

They became "friends" on FetLife seven months ago.

It appears they posted and were "members" in a group on Fetlife named "Cougar Club" and "Kinky Cougar Connection." Perhaps this is where they were introduced or met for the first time.

It is also interesting that MM had a large amount of postings and messages originating four days ago - the day NP went missing. She on the other hand hadn't made a post for eight days.

Hope this helps with a timeline.

Cheers,
Justin

In the name of research, I created an account at (nsfw) and searched these two names. The images are very graphic and range from her performing oral sex, conventional sex and engaging in cutting activities, one disturbing picture is of her blindfolded and being strangled.

His photo album also shows a photo of his back that has been cut in a spot that could not have easily been self inflicted, seems they both enjoyed cutting. These are a couple of bizarre individuals. NPs last moments must have been horrific. It's sickening to think there are individuals like this in society.

Something tells me they filmed their assault on Noelle...

and LE found... Or is finding... it now.... From evidence taken from TB's home...

:(

This is what she wrote in her "Journal Entry":

So in the last few months my best friend (sterling archer) and I have experimented with so many things that its easy to get lost in it all. Mixed in with life, complications, everyday moods, and all the stuff we cant avoid I found myself being way more of a **** than usual. Just moody, *****y, agro (for lack of a better term). Lucky for me my cub is fantab awesome and patient as hell for taking all of my mood swings. When I broke it down, despite all of the excuses I could make up for my behaviour the thing having the biggest impact was that we had let violence in our sex life slide.

That violence that brought us together, the first day we met face to face he raped me outside in the rain. Immediately as it ended the sun came out and we were laughing and happy. By far one of my top fav sexual experiences.That stinging feeling after a good slap, just being roughly tossed around, but what was also such a huge outlet for me, is something I just need.

Finally I really considered if this lack of violence could be leading to my inherent *****yness. And I asked him to hit me. It felt so great, so much release, it was like it righted my world. After talking about it we decided that reintroducing violence into our kink time together was going to take more of a role than it has been.

From morning rapes, handcuffs, stinging backhands, crying sessions of rape that leave me a mess, I feel a million times more together now that its back. I forgot how much we release and let go when aggression is brought into play. It makes me smile and feel the easy goingness I had as a child, like when the ice cream truck came down your street :) Im lucky to have such an awesome cub who is so understanding and willing to talk through this stuff to find an answer in situations like this, I try very hard to not take him for granted ever.

The rape and violence is so intense its exciting, thrilling, fullfilling and just like a kid for ice cream I would happily scream for rape :)

I believe that Madusa Destructo is probably a roller derby name. I noticed the "psychic" has roller derby photos on her FB. Apparently roller derby is making a comeback in southwestern Ontario.

Something tells me they filmed their assault on Noelle...

and LE found... Or is finding... it now.... From evidence taken from TB's home...

:(

I really hope that IF they did film something, LE does find it. That would put the nail in their respective coffins for sure.

This whole thing truly blows my mind. There is so much eff-ed up ness as this story unravels. I am unbelievably thankful these 2 are out of my neighbourhood.

How's that for an understatement?

1st degree murder = PREMEDITATION

It scares the crap out of me, the pain and torture that NP may have endured.

I don't know what the legalities are in regards to the forum owner of the fetlife site, but I am sure they could be in deep legal *****, and rightfully so.

The posts by MM and TB should have been reported to LE by forum owners/moderators. Furthermore, Social Services should have been contacted early on. How much longer before they involved TB's innocent little children for their sick perverted satisfaction. Who knows, maybe it had already begun:furious: I can only pray that no seniors were ever harmed at TB's place of employment.

I will bite the bullet and sign up to this perverted site for research purposes only. Like others before me have mentioned - if my computer is ever searched by LE, I sure hope they can do it in chronological order so they can better understand the reasons for the crap I have to look at to better understand somebody else's disgusting behaviour.

:moo:

The most telling "evidence" for me is an entry TB posted on her FetLife page only a month ago. It is titled "you scream, I scream, we all scream for r--e"
It describes how TB and MM found a new passion for violence, and how violence and r--e brought them so much closer together. It is very graphic in detail to say the least.

that's scary, wondering how many unreported rapes have occurred.

just FYI ... the meth clinic is one street over from Christina Street, high degree of addicts in town and you just don't know what some kids will do for a fix and therefore not report it.

I'll just add this is the area of town I live and work, so I had assumed she was lured for a ride home or forced (no way was she walking that distance to courtright). Downtown Sarnia is heavily policed. Also, that corner as well as a couple of others have security cameras... (the new 'expensive & elaborate' Sarnia Art Gallery). At work today a co-worker had noticed that the school NP taught at was fairly close to TB's home (but I don't know if she is correct) anyhow perhaps TB's children attended it & recognized NP and used that to appear safe???

MM's original profile name on FetLife was: mikebones479. He signed up a year ago. He switched his name to sterling_archer4 one month ago.

Her original name was : casual_side_girl. She switched her profile name to Lana_Caine one month ago.

They became "friends" on FetLife seven months ago.

It appears they posted and were "members" in a group on Fetlife named "Cougar Club" and "Kinky Cougar Connection." Perhaps this is where they were introduced or met for the first time.

It is also interesting that MM had a large amount of postings and messages originating four days ago - the day NP went missing. She on the other hand hadn't made a post for eight days.

Hope this helps with a timeline.

Cheers,
Justin

If you search her old user name you can find her profile on POF, though it doesn't reveal much info.

So my curiosity got the best of me and I signed up for the fet site. Wow. I really need to stop being so nosy.

LOL, me too. I joined. You guys are all my witness...if anything happens to me, I am not into this website.

I realize everyone has different likes, wants and needs. Some are kinky some are into some real different "stuff".

I remember the Russell Williams case. He started out as a peeping tom, then advanced to break ins, then eventually breakins including sexual assaults and then murder. You can see how his festish escalated.

It seems that TB was into this first according to *cough "the website I joined" cough*, MM joined and said he got into this in the last year. She describes how she met MM, on the first night she describes how she enjoyed him raping her, she went into graphic detail of what happened. You can see how this could have escalated and possibly the MO. NP was just at the wrong place at the wrong time when she met up with these 2. JMO
RIP Noelle

This is unbelievable.

Is there any talk on that site that shows planning or talk of, what they ended up doing to Noelle?

This is what she wrote in her "Journal Entry":

So in the last few months my best friend (sterling archer) and I have experimented with so many things that its easy to get lost in it all. Mixed in with life, complications, everyday moods, and all the stuff we cant avoid I found myself being way more of a **** than usual. Just moody, *****y, agro (for lack of a better term). Lucky for me my cub is fantab awesome and patient as hell for taking all of my mood swings. When I broke it down, despite all of the excuses I could make up for my behaviour the thing having the biggest impact was that we had let violence in our sex life slide.

That violence that brought us together, the first day we met face to face he raped me outside in the rain. Immediately as it ended the sun came out and we were laughing and happy. By far one of my top fav sexual experiences.That stinging feeling after a good slap, just being roughly tossed around, but what was also such a huge outlet for me, is something I just need.

Finally I really considered if this lack of violence could be leading to my inherent *****yness. And I asked him to hit me. It felt so great, so much release, it was like it righted my world. After talking about it we decided that reintroducing violence into our kink time together was going to take more of a role than it has been.

From morning rapes, handcuffs, stinging backhands, crying sessions of rape that leave me a mess, I feel a million times more together now that its back. I forgot how much we release and let go when aggression is brought into play. It makes me smile and feel the easy goingness I had as a child, like when the ice cream truck came down your street :) Im lucky to have such an awesome cub who is so understanding and willing to talk through this stuff to find an answer in situations like this, I try very hard to not take him for granted ever.

The rape and violence is so intense its exciting, thrilling, fullfilling and just like a kid for ice cream I would happily scream for rape :)

this is revolting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member