GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree MissSunshine, feel like a need a shower in alcohol or something stronger....totally can't get my brain around how they met and ....i closed out of the site

They became FB in July 2012.

FB friends? or Fetish Buddies? This is confusing. So, what is their exact timeline of knowing each other, that can be determined by their online footprints?

I signed up on the site to see their profiles. These are sick disgusting people. I can't imagine what Noelle went through. Truly heart wrenching. :furious:

FB friends? or Fetish Buddies? This is confusing. So, what is their exact timeline of knowing each other, that can be determined by their online footprints?

Facebook friends since last July. He appears to have been a member on the fetish site for at least a year.

Margarita, can you reduce the size of the image? It's screwing up the display. thanks.

The most telling "evidence" for me is an entry TB posted on her FetLife page only a month ago. It is titled "you scream, I scream, we all scream for r--e"
It describes how TB and MM found a new passion for violence, and how violence and r--e brought them so much closer together. It is very graphic in detail to say the least.

Do you see Medusa Destructo in connection to Sterling and Lana?

TIA

I wonder where she got those tattoos? If it was at the same place where the supposed psychic might have ties to?

The most telling "evidence" for me is an entry TB posted on her FetLife page only a month ago. It is titled "you scream, I scream, we all scream for r--e"
It describes how TB and MM found a new passion for violence, and how violence and r--e brought them so much closer together. It is very graphic in detail to say the least.

Can't get much clearer than that... Can they? :waitasec:

She been on there for at least a year by her own writings on fetish but...and o m g they met about 3 months ago a first meeting that by her admission was a r--e

It looks like they became fetish buddies about 7 months ago. They both had different names than.

Possibly something like this:

oh gosh! i had enough, glad i didnt go doing my own research!! barf!! def not my thing all my friends were into that christian grey character book i forget what its called i red one page and almost threw up! i felt bad for the girl in the book who knows what something like that would turn her into.. ahh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife