VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've tried to locate the article stating "they" do not own a car. Moo... he may own a car. I can't see him riding the bus and walking to his job with a government contractor. (re: LinkedIn - posted up thread) Seems that would be a security risk. They live in a very nice neighborhood.

I do know it was stated she did not have a car.
Moo...
I believe the husband owns a blue Tesla. That information came from the official fb page for Mamta.

I believe the husband owns a blue Tesla. That information came from the official fb page for Mamta.
That's why I'm encouraged in the ability of law enforcement to track his movements during the timeframe surrounding her disappearance. Hopefully that car was used.

Ha! I should have clarified.

My point was that he was showing possession over his daughter. It was his baby, not “our” baby.
Is his use of "my daughter" something coming from his cultural, or linguistic background, or a "show of possession"? In the Western culture a child is seen as "ours", in other cultures the child may be seen as a part of the father's family, thus "his daughter". Or in some cultures, part of the mother's family.

Yes, see articles below.

Sarita Neupane, a co-worker and close friend of Kafle, told the crowd Kafle had left home in the past. She stayed with her earlier this year for a few days but at the time, family members knew where she was.

"After a couple of weeks after that, she left again. She went to Falls Church," she said. "She stayed for eight days. Her husband was able to follow her. He convinced her they were going to work it out. This was all of the conversation in February."

Bhatt and her baby arrived at Neupane’s home in February without money, a car or a working phone, she said, so Neupane bought her a used phone and added her to her family’s phone plan to ensure she could coordinate ride-share trips to her shifts at the hospital.

Neupane said that, at one point, Mamta Bhatt briefly had her own apartment in Falls Church. In an interview with WUSA9, Naresh Bhatt cited this as a reason he did not immediately report her missing, saying she had gone missing three times before.
Thank you!!

Local news outlet WUSA9 interviewed Mamta’s husband — a lot more info in the article linked below

<snipped>
"It's like very tough," Naresh Bhatt, her husband, told WUSA9 in an interview Wednesday afternoon. WUSA9 asked him when he last saw or spoke to her. He said they ate dinner together on the night she was last seen.

"We ate on the evening of Wednesday. She was the one who cooked and do the kitchen stuff. We do not have any specific conversation. We do not have any argument or something like that," Naresh Bhatt.

[…]

"On the day she did not come back. Usually once she left, she came back. She did not come back and I just searched around. The next day, police came and police told me she was not at work and I was very serious because she's the one who would never leave her work," he said.

He told WUSA9 he started talking to the officers about how it is not the first time she has gone missing.

"I started talking to police and they say you've got to search around because it is not the first time, it happens before, maybe she's hanging with someone, a close friend or family. That's what I did, but I could not find her and then I say that to the police officer and he say I can file a complaint and I filed a complaint according to that," said Bhatt.

[…]

WUSA9 asked him what his message is to those who've expressed frustrations with the way he has handled her disappearance.
"I'm the one who is suffering. She is my baby's Mom. She is my wife. I'm the one suffering, so I don't what I'm supposed to say," said Naresh Bhatt. He told WUSA9 that he's very worried about where she is.
WUSA9 asked him what his message is to those who've expressed frustrations with the way he has handled her disappearance.
"I'm the one who is suffering. She is my baby's Mom. She is my wife. I'm the one suffering, so I don't what I'm supposed to say," said Naresh Bhatt. He told WUSA9 that he's very worried about where she is.

" I'm the one who is suffering" She is MY baby's mom..she is MY wife...I'm the one suffering...

Total victim, total narcissist apparently. " MY wife,My baby mama, I'm the one suffering..." :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicky Trout
Back