HI HI - Mischa Johnson, 19, Schofield Barracks, Oahu, 31 Jul 2024 *6 months pregnant*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They haven’t even bothered to update the Island News since 8/15. I get it, how many different ways can you say ‘Nothing new to report’? But this is a 19 yr old pregnant person, barely an adult. Keep her face out there, keep her on the front page so maybe someone who saw something but didn’t realize it was important will remember and call it in. Keep her family talking to her, in case she is out there thinking she is in trouble.
There's a public Facebook group with her mom and sister on it....

But it seems they're entirely at the behest of the military police. It seems they're posting flyers throughout the island but ultimately she went missing from her housing area which civilians don't have access to.

Definitely makes you think twice about what it means when things happen on base. Local PD have no jurisdiction in the search...

Thank you for the gate info. It appears more secure than I was thinking earlier. What is your opinion, justtrish, on how difficult would it be to walk off this base in the night without being challenged? Any places or gaps in the fencing likely for pedestrian pass through? You may ignore this. I just now saw your post concerning my questions.
I can't speak for Schofield in particular, but I have worked as a defense contractor in a DoD facility, along with active duty military and DoD civilians and contractors. You had to present your CAC (chipped ID card) to enter the parking lot in your vehicle and to enter and exit the building. There were pedestrian gates to enter and exit the perimeter on foot. Nobody just walked in - or out. I highly suspect that Army officials in charge of the investigation already know if she left the base, when, and with whom. MOO

I can't speak for Schofield in particular, but I have worked as a defense contractor in a DoD facility, along with active duty military and DoD civilians and contractors. You had to present your CAC (chipped ID card) to enter the parking lot in your vehicle and to enter and exit the building. There were pedestrian gates to enter and exit the perimeter on foot. Nobody just walked in - or out. I highly suspect that Army officials in charge of the investigation already know if she left the base, when, and with whom. MOO
Unless she was concealed, as in the trunk of a car.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Sadly, I'm not finding any updates on Mischa's missing status. Her sister (MT) is actively posting in a public facebook missing page.

I'm curious when Mischa's next scheduled doctor's appointment is? Has anyone seen this mentioned in MSM?

I'm curious when Mischa's next scheduled doctor's appointment is? Has anyone seen this mentioned in MSM?

I haven't seen it mentioned in any media, but typically if you're under normal OB care (not high risk), you'd go monthly until about week 28-30. From then until 36 weeks, you go every two weeks. From 36 on, you go weekly. Again, just with typical OB care - could be different if she had health issues, or saw a midwife, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump
Back