GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently MM is on Plenty of Fish. Another similiarity with MR. Can POF be searched to find his profile?

That's weird on the fb page the other night someone mentioned np to be on pof and it was quickly dismissed a few ppl were hoping not bc she has a bf

Here is something that is bothering me.....on TB's FB page she lists the name (Tanya Surreal) which I'm assuming is a fantasy name? "AC" of the psychic picture posting also lists a fantasy name beside her name (Medusa Destructo). I am pretty skeptical of the psychic stuff....does this seem a bit too coincidental to anyone but me?

lol This is one of those times that I think. If anything ever happens to me and they check to see what I have searched lately "oh lordy". lol

Does this case remind anyone of Sonia Varaschin?

Here is something that is bothering me.....on TB's FB page she lists the name (Tanya Surreal) which I'm assuming is a fantasy name? "AC" of the psychic picture posting also lists a fantasy name beside her name (Medusa Destructo). I am pretty skeptical of the psychic stuff....does this seem a bit too coincidental to anyone but me?

Maybe these are their Fet names or something? Who knows?

This I find extremely disturbing...and may be the reason for NP's death.

Only four days ago, MM posted on his FetLife account that he is into:

Kidnapping/Ravishment & Possession/Sexual Slavery. 4 days ago

He would have made that post on New Years Eve.

Warning - For those going to his page, there is nudity and vile subject matter. Reader Discretion is Advised.

Added - From just a quick read, TB and MM were a couple, at least in a sexual manner. He has a long letter titled, A Perfect Match, that is for and about her. He also lists himself as a "Daddy" to TB. This all explains a lot. I'm really leaning towards a sexual crime in my opinion.

Yikes....this should be reported to LE, they may already know, but really you should report it!!!!

There are also many graphic images of TB and MM together on FetLife, including pics of forced abuse. Very sick...but I think we've found our reason why these two were together, and possibly why they took it upon themselves to involve someone else, against their will. Again, just my opinion...but pictures speak much louder than words.

Does this case remind anyone of Sonia Varaschin?

Since joining WS years ago, the places I have gone on the web ...lol. I too have instructed family and friends to explain to cops if I am ever missing and my computer gets confiscated that I am a member here. Would look really "seedy" otherwise...:rocker:

*I quoted from another quote, not this one....ugh...WS is doing its crazy goofing up again...sorry

My husband to thinks this --

Yikes....this should be reported to LE, they may already know, but really you should report it!!!!

I would imagine the police would be aware of this. It was actually "TheGoatDetective" that found out their user names on the site - I just simply signed up and the info is all there for anyone to see.

Perhaps this is a good thing that they are no longer with her. I feel for them, as no child deserves this. I truly feel for NP's kindergarten class who return to school on Monday....too young to understand why NP will not be in the classroom.

:( really sad. Poor kids.

Some on my friends list have their maiden names in brackets like this. Some teens have nicknames or other goofy ridiculous names in brackets. I think some do this for various reasons. JMO

I would imagine the police would be aware of this. It was actually "TheGoatDetective" that found out their user names on the site - I just simply signed up and the info is all there for anyone to see.

JustinH, you signed up to FetLife? Yikes
:what:

I cannot help but wonder and speculate on what happened to MM's hands/wrists...I think whatever it is, it correlates to this crime...IMHO

Purely for research purposes my friend :waitasec:

...like all here, after finding out information, you want to check it out.

Yep, I too just signed up to check it out and am disgusted by the two of them.

I cannot help but wonder and speculate on what happened to MM's hands/wrists...I think whatever it is, it correlates to this crime...IMHO

On their FetLife profiles, there are many images of bondage, restraints, knife play, etc. Perhaps that is a clue to his injuries...

Purely for research purposes my friend :waitasec:

...like all here, after finding out information, you want to check it out.

I never thought anything other than for research purposes, just I would be too chicken to go looking there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee