FL FL - Barry Schmalbach, 56, last seen leaving Cruisers Bar, Cape Coral, 19 July 2023 *reward* *POI arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
24-CF-000083
Davis, Christopher Gregory

I was able to download the 72 page document to my laptop.

Pages 22-23 and Pages 24-25 are an interview with Christopher Davis and Miguel Blanco

Attachments

• Interview C. Davis Pg 22-23 only.pdf
    973.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Interview C. Davis M. Blanco Pg 24-25 only.pdf
    919.4 KB · Views: 2
24-CF-000083

I was able to download the 72 page document to my laptop.

Page 26 is a continued interview with M Blanco and Tom Wilson.
Page 27 is T-Mobile (phone) and interview with Cruisers Bartender.

Attachments

• Interview M Blanco T Wilson T-Mobile Bartender Pg 26-27 only.pdf
    945.8 KB · Views: 2
24-CF-000083

I was able to download the 72 page document to my laptop. I know it's too big to upload here so I'm saving it again but in small sections. I may be able to get some of it uploaded.

Pages 1-8 is the probable cause document. I had to split it into 2 PDFs.
Thank you, Payroll! I have the pdf on my laptop as well but it didn't cross my mind to divide it up like this. Duh! lol :D

24-CF-000083

I was able to download the 72 page document to my laptop. I know it's too big to upload here so I'm saving it again but in small sections. I may be able to get some of it uploaded.

Pages 1-8 is the probable cause document. I had to split it into 2 PDFs.
Yeah, I found it on their website...thank you.

72 Pages of court documents released ....

Some quotes from this article:

"After searching Davis's phone through a search warrant later, police say Davis searched for "Walmart near me." Around 9:38 p.m., police caught Davis on camera buying a tarp, two rolls of utility tape and chocolate milk..."

"On July 21, another neighbor told police he saw Davis drag something out of the condo and that it sounded like a heavy tarp. The neighbor said the lights were out in the stairwell, but later came back on. Eventually Cape Coral detectives found that Davis's fingerprints were on the bulbs.

On that same day, documents say Davis bought a shovel and pick-axe at a Clewiston hardware store. He also had bought a hand truck in Cape Coral."

"...Police tracked his movements through license plate readers across several counties."

"On July 24, police noticed fresh cuts and scratches on his hands, forearms, ankles and shins. Davis said it was the cat"

The icing on the cake: "From the day Barry disappeared until August, documents say Davis used Barry's credit cards to buy several things, including car air freshners."

Thank goodness for it, but lord, what a dumb criminal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back