GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, was going over some other updates from ctv and blackburn news, and researching a bit of info ...and 3 new pages here pop up, so did a quick edit so as not to be redundant...

video on TB FB appears to be of MM not MP
coincidence - school where NP worked just blocks from address shared by MM and TB;

address given as to where MM resides is a parking lot here in Sarnia, no house, building etc exists there

also from one article I can't recall which from earlier today it was stated that police had been "in the area of cobden street for the past several days driving by"

one item that is in the foggy haze of my brain is that a cell was found on Maria, which is also in close proximity to where TB and MM reside

then when looking on google maps from where NP found -- TB and MM could go by county and backroads to London without being seen or have chance of hitting RIDE programs

Who is Maria?

does A have a fb page? what about the cousin?

we cannot link to social media of people not connected to the case

(rules have been posted a few times further upstream)

also: welcome to websleuths casualviewer and anyone else I have missed!

does A have a fb page? what about the cousin?

"A" did have a FB page as I went on it during that night, shortly after she found the prints. However, most of it was private. I am fairly certain that her age was 22 and she has long, straight hair. I tried doing a search of "A's" in Sarnia but not that come up are her. I am wondering if she has deleted her account or hidden it, due to all of the attention she is undoubtedly getting. Just my opinion.

As for the cousin, her name alludes me so I am unsure.

Cheers,
Justin

:welcome3:

Please take note that only names of suspects/POI are to be posted, if i remember correctly. Initials only for all others. If you could edit your posts, it would stop the discussion from being locked up, or deleted. thanks :)
Sorry!! Didnt know .. thanks!

Wonder if one of this lady's kids was a student of Noelle's?

reminder: comments on social media are considered rumor. You can paraphrase comments but you cannot sleuth commenters or paste comments from there to here (this includes commenter "A"). If you have used a personal name of a commenter in your post please self edit. Thanks so much everyone! If you have any questions please personal message a moderator.

TB facebook count is down to 504 people now .. far cry from the 560 she once had!

Her name is Amy and she said after the fact that she is a "medium".

EDITED: Sorry, her name is A, but she did in fact claim she is a medium
Yep, it is the edited name and her surname is another name for a 'joiner' or a person that works with wood.

She hasn't posted for days now, but it was her friend who posted it on her wall which she said was a direct message from AC and was her saying she was embracing being a medium. The friend that uploaded that to FB has a name that is the best of the red cards in a deck of 52 playing cards.

As I said in an earlier post, I would love to hear this girls story on Oprah or the likes because it truly is remarkable.

hahah thanks everyone :) I live about 2-3yrs away and when I read that post I thought it was a person. I should learn to read a little more slower and not breeze through like I do my emails at work LOL

Well I am off now, I will have to catch up this weekend, hopefully I can these boards move like wild fire LOL

The girl NP was with has the initials SG. I know her name, but will not post it here. I understand she is very upset and has spoken to the police.

Someone on TB's fb friend's list says TB has a son AND 2 daughters
sad :(

I have asked my local friend (he has lived in Sarnia all his life) if there was any significance to "the loft" - he said that the party was held in a loft above a store called Artopia.

He sent me a picture, but I am not sure if I am allowed to post it as the info may be considered more rumour because he wasnt at the party himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x