GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is one he commented on in fetish
Sterling_Archer4: 4 days ago | report
I would love a cute furry like that under my tree all wrapped up ;)

can't figure out how to show the picture

Yep... I figured they may be Furries...

I am not sure what or who the psychic is that other posters are talking about but on TB fet site she says she has faery oracle cards which could be related to psychic stuff.

This case can make you not want to walk out your front door and do double takes at your next door neighbor.

Sounds like these two will be right at home and enjoy prison. Geezsh. I'll come back when there is more MSM reporting. Thanks to the ones who can "go there" and report back.

Is anyone else concerned with the welfare of TB's children? I know I am and seriously wonder if they have ever suffered any abuse.

I was also wondering that. If it's 'partners in crime', then I'm really wondering what else they've been involved in.

At this point... I am trying to figure out what they HAVEN'T been involved in...

:gasp:

Just some thoughts...

MM and TB were charged with first degree murder. This means that the crime was in fact premeditated. The question i do have is, since it appears that both MM and TB were deeply involved in the BDSM community would it be plausible that they had intended to abduct a victim to feed their "urges" and let her go, but then realized that they couldn't just let her go because she had seen their faces so they decided they had to take her life and/or in the midst of fulfilling their sick fantasies they accidentally took her life by the inflicted harm they had caused her. If the abduction turned into murder that was not originally intended could they still be charged with first degree murder or would it have to ALL be planned?

I am thinking of PB and KH in regards to TH being poisoned and assaulted leading to her death.

Also, it could be possible that MM and TB attempted to abduct NP but she fought her attackers and they took her life. Perhaps never becoming a victim of a sexual assault?

I can only hope they never got the chance to violate this poor girl. I hope she fought back with all she had and that is why MM is in splints. Just the thought of all this disgusts me.

IMO MOO

Well the house on Cobden street is considered a crime scene, IMO I would think that they would have brought her back there to commit the unspeakable actions and eventual murder.

Just some thoughts...

MM and TB were charged with first degree murder. This means that the crime was in fact premeditated. The question i do have is, since it appears that both MM and TB were deeply involved in the BDSM community would it be plausible that they had intended to abduct a victim to feed their "urges" and let her go, but then realized that they couldn't just let her go because she had seen their faces so they decided they had to take her life and/or in the midst of fulfilling their sick fantasies they accidentally took her life by the inflicted harm they had caused her. If the abduction turned into murder that was not originally intended could they still be charged with first degree murder or would it have to ALL be planned?

I am thinking of PB and KH in regards to TH being poisoned and assaulted leading to her death.

Also, it could be possible that MM and TB attempted to abduct NP but she fought her attackers and they took her life. Perhaps never becoming a victim of a sexual assault?

I can only hope they never got the chance to violate this poor girl. I hope she fought back with all she had and that is why MM is in splints. Just the thought of all this disgusts me.

IMO MOO

Could explain MM's casts or splints on his arms.

I have a feeling that the fet site is going to have a whole bunch of new members tonight...

We have a high volume of guests tonight....I wonder if that website had a rush of new members tonight too. I deleted my profile that I made to look up the profiles, (as I was getting messages from other members) but it apparently takes 7 days to take effect, it states in case I change my mind........
I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

Is anyone else concerned with the welfare of TB's children? I know I am and seriously wonder if they have ever suffered any abuse.

or the Seniors at the nursing home that TB works at

c2whn3mmitarl5nzhqxjjxl1219028884.3.jpg

casual_side_girl : Sick of the summer tease boredom

About Smokes often with Average body type
City Sarnia Ontario
Details 31 year old Woman, 5' 1" (155 cm), Non-Religious
Ethnicity Caucasian Virgo with Red hair
Intent casual_side_girl isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment.
Education Some college

its hard to find pics of myself without my friends in them too! LOL. This is one I managed to come across

I am Seeking a Man For Intimate Encounter
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Prefer Not To Say
Marital Status Not Single/Not Looking Do you do drugs? Socially
Pets No Pets Eye Color Green
Profession Health Care Provider Do you have children? Yes
Do you have a car? Yes Longest Relationship Over 4 years

Interests

live music the beach anything to do with water
relaxing hangouts the outdoors reading
occasionally watching cartoons ;

About Me
Hi! Im easy going, super mellow, cant stand drama, and am generally fun to hang out with. I love the outdoors, and would happily spend all my extra time at the beach, or walking around the nature trails.

I hate head games, wasting my time, people who are close minded or judgemental.

Im not looking for long term, or a relationship, just someone who likes to spend more time on a nature trail than in a bedroom. I try not to label myself because what people like changes consistently, so someone adaptable would be ideal.

I love punk rock, techno, old school (woodstock era) tunes. Mostly I love live bands regardless of the kind of music being played. Its great for people watching and always a good time

Feel free to message, sometimes with work and life it does take me some time to respond, but I try to be as prompt as life allows.

Happy Hunting

First Date
Ummm not really great with wording like "date" but first encounter Im all about beach Coronas and small bonfires.

Mail Settings
To send a message to casual_side_girl you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 18 and 34.
Live within 75 miles.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Long-term
Must not be looking for Dating

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41443308

I am not sure what or who the psychic is that other posters are talking about but on TB fet site she says she has faery oracle cards which could be related to psychic stuff.

orcle cards are tarot cards, i used to read tarot when i was younger.. it does have to do with physic stuff however i am not physic by any means a book comes with the cards that tells you what they mean

Just some thoughts...

IMO MOO

Two against one...I'll bet they succeeded in kidnapping her and mix that with murder..it's a capital offense. In the US...not sure about Canada. Does Canada even have captial murder?

or the Seniors at the nursing home that TB works at

YUP i talked about the seniors in the nursing home.. it wouldnt be hard at all to comit murder and get away with it there.. sorry but its true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee