GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of just speaking into the universe, but i would like to know how an arrest was made so quickly. almost seems like part of the "thrill" was being caught?

dominate act... switch to submissive ??

Everything seemed to move rather quickly after that pic was posted on FB of the prints in the snow.....

pic on fb
body discovered
nothing confirmed
then BAM, a murder is announced, with 2 arrests

that is an investigation on speed!!!! I wonder if there was more information provided to LE that went along with the picture.

kind of just speaking into the universe, but i would like to know how an arrest was made so quickly. almost seems like part of the "thrill" was being caught?

dominate act... switch to submissive ??
I really feel that the lighter found at the scene may have played a role in LE being so quick to locate these two. Maybe one of them had a prior arrest and prints on file? JMHO

I'm also very concerned as to the whereabouts and welfare of TBs children. If they were in fact responsible for some of the attempted abductions then they didn't seem to care about victimizing children. It upsets me even to type such things...

The following gives you a timeline on when and how they met. These are TB's words:

Lana_Caine: 3 months ago | report

I met one of my best friends on Fetlife. He messaged me and we chatted often. Our age gap (im 31 and hes 18) actually isnt really noticable and I knew it would not be an issue due to how well he could express himself. We messaged on here for about three months, then discovered we live like 3 blocks apart. We met so I could show him around the school he would be attending, as well as cool places to go hang out in town. We more or less hang out daily, and Im thankful for this place all the time for introducing me to my little brother and my bestie :)

Okay.... I still think the discovery by non-medium is too coincidental...

could she be an ex of MM..... Disgruntled/and or jealous.... And was following these two creeps?

Just an idea...

There is undoubtedly a connection there. Perhaps someone grew a conscience.

Do you have a link for her fb. I know it is here in the thread somewhere but figured I would try the easy way before I went searching through :)

Scentsy is candles ( think avon) and according to NPs facebook under likes i believe it shows Scentsy with TBs name next to it as if a rep for scentsy. I do not know if they actually knew each other but it would imply they did.

what is a furry???

Furries are people who dress like animals.... Picture Mickey Mouse at Disneyland... Only they choose animals who represent their personalities... And they meet on-line... And/or in conventions.... And make Furry Whoopei (sex)...

I learned this on CSI Las Vegas! True! :giggle:

Wondergirl, I am literally CRYINGGGGG, oh my gosh, a terrible time for any kind of joking, but that post has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

Scentsy is candles ( think avon) and according to NPs facebook under likes i believe it shows Scentsy with TBs name next to it as if a rep for scentsy. I do not know if they actually knew each other but it would imply they did.

Im confused. On NP's FB, under likes is the Scentsy logo with NP initials. I do not see TB's name on her page at all??????

Let's not forget the beautiful smile of a life lost too soon.
Rest in Peace Noelle...

7776439.bin

I really feel that the lighter found at the scene may have played a role in LE being so quick to locate these two. Maybe one of them had a prior arrest and prints on file? JMHO

I'm also very concerned as to the whereabouts and welfare of TBs children. If they were in fact responsible for some of the attempted abductions then they didn't seem to care about victimizing children. It upsets me even to type such things...

just want to point out TB is a nurse she could not have an arrest record and work in a nursing home -- maybe he is the one with the record tho

c2whn3mmitarl5nzhqxjjxl1219028884.3.jpg

casual_side_girl : Sick of the summer tease boredom

About Smokes often with Average body type
City Sarnia Ontario
Details 31 year old Woman, 5' 1" (155 cm), Non-Religious
Ethnicity Caucasian Virgo with Red hair
Intent casual_side_girl isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment.
Education Some college

its hard to find pics of myself without my friends in them too! LOL. This is one I managed to come across

I am Seeking a Man For Intimate Encounter
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Prefer Not To Say
Marital Status Not Single/Not Looking Do you do drugs? Socially
Pets No Pets Eye Color Green
Profession Health Care Provider Do you have children? Yes
Do you have a car? Yes Longest Relationship Over 4 years

Interests

live music the beach anything to do with water
relaxing hangouts the outdoors reading
occasionally watching cartoons ;

About Me
Hi! Im easy going, super mellow, cant stand drama, and am generally fun to hang out with. I love the outdoors, and would happily spend all my extra time at the beach, or walking around the nature trails.

I hate head games, wasting my time, people who are close minded or judgemental.

Im not looking for long term, or a relationship, just someone who likes to spend more time on a nature trail than in a bedroom. I try not to label myself because what people like changes consistently, so someone adaptable would be ideal.

I love punk rock, techno, old school (woodstock era) tunes. Mostly I love live bands regardless of the kind of music being played. Its great for people watching and always a good time

Feel free to message, sometimes with work and life it does take me some time to respond, but I try to be as prompt as life allows.

Happy Hunting

First Date
Ummm not really great with wording like "date" but first encounter Im all about beach Coronas and small bonfires.

Mail Settings
To send a message to casual_side_girl you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 18 and 34.
Live within 75 miles.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Long-term
Must not be looking for Dating

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41443308

Interesting....

Marital Status : Not single/not looking...

I have been wondering about husbands/exes/baby daddies/etc...?

JMO

TB and NP knew each other according to NP facebook ( Scentsy was listed with TBs name) So to me she was targeted directly if it was premeditated

Im on NP's fb page now, I see scentcy listed as her sister NP who is now (NK)

Haven't heard from Bravo and Jellybeanz in here this afternoon (by the way, JB, thank you soooo much for starting this thread!!>...they are going to crap when they see how this investigation is unraveling.

just want to point out TB is a nurse she could not have an arrest record and work in a nursing home -- maybe he is the one with the record tho

I know of lots of nurses with arrest records who still practice nursing. Not all places to criminal background checks.

There is undoubtedly a connection there. Perhaps someone grew a conscience.

Maybe she saw or heard something. Saw a vehicle stop by that woodlot and turn out the lights. Didn't want anyone to know she saw that so she said it was a gut feeling that led her there.

Or maybe she knew them from before and knew what they were capable of.

I think someone, somewhere gave the police a tip to look at that couple.

Wondergirl, I am literally CRYINGGGGG, oh my gosh, a terrible time for any kind of joking, but that post has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

Well, I am glad to have made you laugh, I was in hysterics myself, because, call me conservative, but, the thought of being attracted to someone dressed in a costume like that is, well, FUNNY.....lol :floorlaugh:

Sometimes a bit of humour relieves the tension from looking at all the horrible things that we learn about at WS. The furry thing pushed me over the edge. :hills:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet