GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB's pof profile indicates her education as "some college". Wouldn't she need to have graduated to be a nurse or an RPN? Could she have been working at the nursing home in more of a companion than nursing capacity? If so, there might not have been as much of a "security" background check.....

Even if you are a volunteer you still need a criminal reference check done. Anyone working with kids or the vulnerable need one done before work commences.

I believe the name was change to Police Vulnerable Check or something like that.

TB's pof profile indicates her education as "some college". Wouldn't she need to have graduated to be a nurse or an RPN? Could she have been working at the nursing home in more of a companion than nursing capacity? If so, there might not have been as much of a "security" background check.....

I am a PSW and even boil entrees at my work her a police clearance with Vournable screening. If her place didn't they could be in big trouble I thought t was posed to happen in Canada could be wrong tho

I think it can qualify as 1st degree if 2 serious crimes are committed at the same time....for example, murder & rape or forcible confinement. Even if not premeditated.

First of all, hi everyone! Finally joining after lurking here during the Whitney Heichel case.

I don't have a citation for this (yet... still looking), but I remember during the Tori Stafford/Michael Rafferty jury deliberations, the jury asked if it counted as first-degree murder even if MR and TLM's original intent was only to kidnap. As far as I understand, if a murder happens during a kidnapping, it counts as first-degree no matter what.

I'll keep looking for proof of that to make sure my memory's not fuzzy.

Edited to add: I couldn't find a citation for this in the context of the Rafferty trial, but I found this in the criminal code:

5) Irrespective of whether a murder is planned and deliberate on the part of any person, murder is first degree murder in respect of a person when the death is caused by that person while committing or attempting to commit an offence under one of the following sections:
(a) section 76 (hijacking an aircraft);
(b) section 271 (sexual assault);
(c) section 272 (sexual assault with a weapon, threats to a third party or causing bodily harm);
(d) section 273 (aggravated sexual assault);
(e) section 279 (kidnapping and forcible confinement); or
(f) section 279.1 (hostage taking).

I was just told that they had to use dental records to ID her.

I don't know if I can post this here.

Ummm her fb has Giresi's Pizza listed as a favourite. Someone on here said MM worked there. Could this be how they know each other? Seems very fishy.

It appears they met through the Fetlife website. According to her posts on there.

Don't, then all the "Fetters" will flock here looking for a party.

I wonder how many others on that website have participated in crimes like this...nevermind, I don't want to know.

Even if you are a volunteer you still need a criminal reference check done. Anyone working with kids or the vulnerable need one done before work commences.

that's a relief :) --
although not effective in this case, perhaps.

From the Ontario college of nurses:

Q: What kind of CPIC check does the College require?
A: There are two types of criminal record checks: a check based on your name and birth date, and a check based on your fingerprints.
For registration and reinstatement purposes, the College only requires a name-based criminal check, which can be completed in less time than a fingerprint-based check. However, applicants should be aware that an “incomplete” mark on a name-based criminal check will prompt a fingerprint-based check, which can
take up to 120 days to complete and may delay the registration process

It's always cool when the husbands chime in. What input does he have?

Ill post it Tom it's long and I'm going to bed and can type faster from comp. on phone now laying in bed. He's on his catching up on all the reading I'm sure he will join too

The area where the London woman was last seen was in the same area as the bar that TB frequented in London. At The Office I believe it is called.

Call The Office - 216 York Street, London

I think canadiangirl meant AC, the girl who took the snow picture.
Is this who you are refering too canadiangirl? Giresi's pizza is a favorite on AC's FB profile?
It was rumored that MM did in fact work there.

Oh boy, really stuck my foot in my mouth here :D

We all knew what you meant... But it came at a time when there was a much needed time of levity!

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings...

:blowkiss:

(BTW.... What IS your favorite animal, anyway? :smile: )

We all knew what you meant... But it came at a time when there was a much needed time of levity!

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings...

:blowkiss:

(BTW.... What IS your favorite animal, anyway? :smile: )

Lol, nope no hurt feelings :)

My favourite animal is the Panda ;)

Interesting....

Marital Status : Not single/not looking...

I have been wondering about husbands/exes/baby daddies/etc...?

JMO

I know TB's most recent boyfriend. They have a little girl together. I know that little girl will be well looked after. He wouldnt harm a flea. Not sure if he was still living with her, but i can tell you that he never would have guessed she had a side like that. The older children are hers with a previous man. Not sure what will happen to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet