GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears they met through the Fetlife website. According to her posts on there.

If I am following right, canadiangirla is talking about the " psychic informant" not about the PIC.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Do you have a link for her fb. I know it is here in the thread somewhere but figured I would try the easy way before I went searching through :)

Im sorry I dont, i did the usual google search to end up on her page ( See below)

Im confused. On NP's FB, under likes is the Scentsy logo with NP initials. I do not see TB's name on her page at all??????

Hmmm Did i have one to many pepsi's? I swore it was TBs name because i found it odd that she was not on her friends list but was listed there. :( It seems her page is not there for me ( its a greyed out no pic now (did they pull it?) so cant check it seems.

i want to see the site myself, but am afraid of joining fetlife. i was thinking my user name could be websleuth1 or websluth1111 or of the like. lol

.... Or fetsleuth! :D

ETA...:wagon: EDM. :welcome4:

I wonder how many others on that website have participated in crimes like this...nevermind, I don't want to know.

I wish I found that site during a few other cases that I have followed....I bet the perps were on there.

She posted they met on FET

If I am following right, canadiangirla is talking about the " psychic informant" not about the PIC.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Yes that's right. I wasnt sure if I could post her initials and I didnt know how to multiquote! Sorry!!

The girl who posted the picture of the prints in the snow, has Giresi's Pizza as a favorite page. Someone said MM worked there.

Could this be their connection??

I wonder how many others on that website have participated in crimes like this...nevermind, I don't want to know.

I'll bet not many. BDSM relationships are trust-based and the mantra is "safe, consensual and mutual". The people who murdered NP are crackpots and IMO, the fact that they met on fetlife is a coincidence.

I know TB's most recent boyfriend. They have a little girl together. I know that little girl will be well looked after. He wouldnt harm a flea. Not sure if he was still living with her, but i can tell you that he never would have guessed she had a side like that. The older children are hers with a previous man. Not sure what will happen to them.

Thank you for reassuring all of us on here. May I ask how you know that? If I have missed a past posting...perhaps other can please fill me in?

I was just told that they had to use dental records to ID her.

I don't know if I can post this here.

I would think only LE would know this at this time, but I could be wrong. Can you hint at the nature of the source of this information? Is it possible this is heresay?

<edit>I guess family would know too<edit>

I was just told that they had to use dental records to ID her.

I don't know if I can post this here.

oh no that's horrible :(
you were just "told?" Im guessing you must have mutual friends?
so sad ..

I think canadiangirl meant AC, the girl who took the snow picture.
Is this who you are refering too canadiangirl? Giresi's pizza is a favorite on AC's FB profile?
It was rumored that MM did in fact work there.

Yes that's what I was trying to say! Sorry, thanks for posting this. I wasnt sure I could post her initials

I'll bet not many. BDSM relationships are trust-based and the mantra is "safe, consensual and mutual". The people who murdered NP are crackpots and IMO, the fact that they met on fetlife is a coincidence.

No doubt you are correct. However, at what point to we start to question people who openly state that they have kidnapping and rape fantasies?

I would think only LE would know this at this time, but I could be wrong. Can you hint at the nature of the source of this information? Is it possible this is heresay?

It's definitely hearsay on my part. A girl I know lives in Sarnia, ON and has mutual friends. I'm assuming that's who she heard it from. She didn't specify who she heard it from, she just said that's what she was told.

Should I delete it?

Someone had posted earlier that these 2 were arrested in London...is there a link for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet