GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for reassuring all of us on here. May I ask how you know that? If I have missed a past posting...perhaps other can please fill me in?

He is an old acquaintance that I've kept in touch with through the years. His little girl means the world to him. She did too at one time not that long ago. I'm sure he is as shocked as the rest of us, if not more so. Not sure how I'd feel if all of this came to be and I were in his shoes. It probably hasn't even sunk in yet.

Pardon the rudeness. I'm Pookie76. Lived in Sarnia for five years and still have family and friends there. I've been following this story since NP went missing. Imagine my surprise when I read the headlines and my friends gf's name pops up as the murderer.

It's definitely hearsay on my part. A girl I know lives in Sarnia, ON and has mutual friends. I'm assuming that's who she heard it from. She didn't specify who she heard it from, she just said that's what she was told.

Should I delete it?

Using Dental records is quite common and is a faster way to ID a person. DNA is also common, but takes longer.

They were arrested late Thursday afternoon.

“Sarnia’s not a place where murders occur very often,” Bradley said. “And when it happens to someone whose whole life was ahead of them, obviously that really strikes a chord in the community.”

On Friday, Lambton County Ontario Provincial Police announced they had arrested two people in connection with the homicide. Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, and Michael MacGregor, 19, both of Sarnia, were arrested without incident late Thursday afternoon in London.

They were arraigned in court Friday on first-degree murder charges and remain in custody. Their next court appearance is Jan. 10.

A post-mortem exam was being conducted on Paquette’s body at a London hospital.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/W...tawa+student/7777837/story.html#ixzz2H4QEOdrj

I know TB's most recent boyfriend. They have a little girl together. I know that little girl will be well looked after. He wouldnt harm a flea. Not sure if he was still living with her, but i can tell you that he never would have guessed she had a side like that. The older children are hers with a previous man. Not sure what will happen to them.

Thank you, Pookie!

and... :welcome: :wagon:

If they were arrested in London, where were they exactly when they were arrested? At a home, a public place, in a vehicle?

If they were arrested in London, where were they exactly when they were arrested? At a home, a public place, in a vehicle?

I have not found any info on that, but that they had the assistance of the London Police when the arrests where made

Regarding mm working at girisi,so pizza.....I have on good authority that is NOT true FWIW.

Someone asked earlier if the murder occurred at TB's residence. IIRC, it was mentioned in a MSM report that the crime/forensic scene vehicle had already been at the residence. I think this was on Wed. or Thursday, and I'm paraphrasing here.

I just don't have a link to the article at the moment. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

JMO

I still think it's odd AC has the pizza place where MM worked on her fb page and then she has a "gut feeling" exactly where to go and stumbles upon the snow disturbance???

New to this site and must thank everyone for the information. I'm State side but come to Sarnia often as I have been seeing someone here for just over 3-years. I was horrified to hear about NP and while googling information this site popped up so I joined yesterday. No real intention to post, but I have to say the information is very good, no drama, it's moderated, and postings are respectful and useful. Thanks everyone.

As for the fet site, out of curiosity I did join and what's been posted by others here is, in fact, on that site. Though now I wish I hadn't joined,,,I did NOT create a profile, only a screen name and an email account to join,,,I'll be writing them soon to hopefully delete everything. It's disturbing enough as it is, but I'm feeling quite bad for even going there for curiosity, it just seems wrong. So, as someone else posted, if you're hesitant, think about it a bit longer.

There really are very sick people in this world, and no town is immune. Blessings and thoughts to NP's family and friends, may they find strength and sanity, if it is even possible in light of the horrific details here and those forthcoming. Blessings too, for any others that may have crossed their paths with the same or similar misfortune.

I've spent all evening reading all your great posts and can't understand how LE made this connection.

NP was found in Sarnia and the perps were found in London.

How did they make the connection so fast? The only thing I can think of is they found her prints at the crime scene or she dropped a piece of ID that led to their house. As a nurse she's probably printed. What else could it be?

Has anyone reported the fetish site to the opp yet? Don't just assume someone else has!!! Tip line is through the opp by calling 1-855-835-5677. I've been trying to get a hold of someone, but (maybe because it's 11pm) I keep getting the voicemail and the mailbox is full.

Please let me know if you reported the fetish site and their usernames to the tip line! I've been taking screenshots for hours just in case no one has reported it and the police do not know about it as of yet. I'm not going to assume they do. God forbid they don't and the user accounts are taken down. From what I've learned (forest rape, kidnapping people using a van, her "bucket fetish list", etc.) this could be compelling evidence.

I'm new to websleuths as of 3 hours ago. Only signed up for this tragic event. I was searching hoping Noelle had just sprained her ankle and was stuck in the snow somewhere. I think that's what the majority of Sarnians were thinking and that's why so many searched right away. My heart sank when she was found since the family didn't say she was ok, I knew it wasn't going to be good news. My heart broke today when I learned it was murder. The community efforts almost felt fruitless since most of us though we'd find her alive and searched with that hope; calling her name. The silver lining is that she was found fast enough that a lot of evidence should be preserved and I'm praying it leads to a harsh conviction of those who caused her harm. I've been praying for Noelle, her family, friends, and students since January 1st and haven't stopped.

:welcome:

I've rec'd word that we have a lot of new members from Canada today! :woohoo:

We are excited to have you on board!

:wagon:

I've spent all evening reading all your great posts and can't understand how LE made this connection.

NP was found in Sarnia and the perps were found in London.

How did they make the connection so fast? The only thing I can think of is they found her prints at the crime scene or she dropped a piece of ID that led to their house. As a nurse she's probably printed. What else could it be?

Nurses aren't printed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member