GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was brought to TB's house. I was watching some clips of the police at the scene and one is going into the back yard. Maybe to access a basement door? Not sure but you can see him at this link (video). I haven't seen any of the fetlife stuff but can anyone see background stuff in any of the photos that look like a bedroom, rec room, panelling, kid's toys, etc? Do they use pullies and auto asphyxiation gear? Could there be a special room in the house for their fun?

link: http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

Was Noelle's stuff found? purse, phone, wallet?

o/t but...

While i don't tend to believe in psychic abilities, i do believe in intuition or even premonitions. As odd as this may sound, i have had 3 premonitions, or coincidences (because maybe that's all they really were). However i 100% did experience them. The first being in regards to KH and PB. A few days before KF's body was discovered i had a dream of a female laying outside in a ditch and her hair had been cut off. This is exactly how they discovered KF's body. One week before 9/11, i had a dream of a passenger plane crashing into the middle of a big city. The very night before the Oklahoma bombings i had a dream of a stadium exploding. I woke up and turned on the television only to see breaking news of the bombing. Also, the night before the Connecticut school massacre my best friend had a dream that she was her child-self hiding in a closet while a gunman walked through the school.

While i hesitated to share all this because i don't want to come off as a weirdo, these dreams really did occur.

Premonitions, or pure coincidence?

That being said i would never seek out a psychic to read my fortune or anything, but i do believe people have a certain instinct, intuition, gut feeling or whatever you want to call it. But for AC to call herself a medium or psychic does sound like fluff to me too.
She probably just wanted to go search for NP and said "hey i feel like we should check down that street" having a 'gut feeling', and by coincidence found the spot. It sounds more likely. Do we even know if it has been confirmed that the snow photo lead to NP? I don't think so. Maybe just in the vicinity? Regardless, I surely hope she is not involved in any way, for her sake.

Why would she take the lighter though? They could have marked the spot so police could find it later. Weird.

Why would she take the lighter though? They could have marked the spot so police could find it later. Weird.

Although I watched in "live time" that night when the tire tracks/footprints/lighter were found, I'm not sure if it was confirmed that she did in fact take the lighter. I do remember her stating she wrapped it in a cloth or something to that effect, but I can't remember much else.

As for the phone, during the early morning search there were reports that NP's phone and women's gloves were found. Shortly after, at least according to the Facebook page, these turned out to be false.

I would imagine LE has located these said items, either from the crime scene or NP's house. Just my guess.

Does anyone have a theory on a timeline for all of these events to have occurred. Been giving it some thought myself.
NP was reported last seen after 2am. Unless she was immediately picked up, I don't believe contact with the two accused would happen much before 3am. For some reason, I am still not convinced that NP was taken to the home of TB. To me that would draw too much attention. Perhaps the attack happened at a secondary location or the place were the body was discovered was the actual murder site.
Since the tracks were discovered less than 24 hours later, my guess would be that the assault/murder occurred between 3am and 6am. It would be too risky once the sun came up, and also, by morning, news of her being missing had already broken.
I'm guessing that they used MM's van (would seem more likely for their use than TB's car) but I would lean towards TB driving - at least after the initial assault/grab/offer of a ride occurred. Again, just a few opinions.

Has anyone else tried to come up with a timeline...or a likelihood of events leading up to the discovery?

I have been thinking the same thing Justin. I also don't believe that NP was in TB's house. Or if she was she was not there long enough for anything *ahem* sexual to occur. I feel like something went wrong with MM and TB's attempt and NP fought back, either at the home briefly or at the woodlot.
Hence why MM is in splints, perhaps.

I hated writing that.

Yes, why take lighter but apparently have the presence of mind (as I've read here that she alleged claimed she did) to "wrap it up" and take with her to give to police?

Why take pictures, but more than that, why post them on freaking Facebook if you are concerned at all, based on your "vision" that these location you've been "lead" to check out is potentially connected to that of a missing woman?...and then to specify that location BUT apparently beg people not to go there and check it out for themselves as it's a potential "crime scene". That's like putting a bag of cookies in a jar on the counter but begging your kids not to eat the cookies.

I think that most people who suspected they might have come across a location that could be connected to foul play or the disappearance of someone, they would report to LE first (at which point they'd likely be advised strongly by LE not to divulge such info to anyone)....not go running to FB and posting pictures of "the scene".

I've read here that this flaky person was somehow friends with TB or MM (or both), or on their respective FB friends lists, or some kind of connection. Is that true?

It all sounds wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too coincidental to me. Is she someone who was "in the know" and disclosed all of this to get her 5 minutes of fame and be commended for being the catalyst to breaking the case? Hmmmm.

I have been thinking the same thing Justin. I also don't believe that NP was in TB's house. Or if she was she was not there long enough for anything *ahem* sexual to occur. I feel like something went wrong with MM and TB's attempt and NP fought back, either at the home briefly or at the woodlot.

I hated writing that.

But if something had gone down at the woodlot and NP had fought back, even if she hadn't, due to the reported injuries to the perps and the ?unconfirmed reports of NP's body when found, wouldn't you have expected to see a large amount of blood in the snow somewhere? I guess it's possible but that only LE would have found such a scene.

Although I watched in "live time" that night when the tire tracks/footprints/lighter were found, I'm not sure if it was confirmed that she did in fact take the lighter. I do remember her stating she wrapped it in a cloth or something to that effect, but I can't remember much else.

As for the phone, during the early morning search there were reports that NP's phone and women's gloves were found. Shortly after, at least according to the Facebook page, these turned out to be false.

I would imagine LE has located these said items, either from the crime scene or NP's house. Just my guess.

Justin i was also reading in real time. I also was on AC FB page.
I seem to remember it being her own glove (AC) used to pick up the lighter.

I feel like something went wrong with MM and TB's attempt and NP fought back, either at the home briefly or at the woodlot.

I hated writing that.

Oh how I dearly hope Noelle was able to fight back. I hope she fought and inflicted pain on them and left all kinds of evidence for LE to find.

But more than anything I wish this had never happened. :(

Yes, why take lighter but apparently have the presence of mind (as I've read here that she alleged claimed she did) to "wrap it up" and take with her to give to police?

Why take pictures, but more than that, why post them on freaking Facebook if you are concerned at all, based on your "vision" that these location you've been "lead" to check out is potentially connected to that of a missing woman?...and then to specify that location BUT apparently beg people not to go there and check it out for themselves as it's a potential "crime scene". That's like putting a bag of cookies in a jar on the counter but begging your kids not to eat the cookies.

I think that most people who suspected they might have come across a location that could be connected to foul play or the disappearance of someone, they would report to LE first (at which point they'd likely be advised strongly by LE not to divulge such info to anyone)....not go running to FB and posting pictures of "the scene".

I've read here that this flaky person was somehow friends with TB or MM (or both), or on their respective FB friends lists, or some kind of connection. Is that true?

It all sounds wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too coincidental to me. Is she someone who was "in the know" and disclosed all of this to get her 5 minutes of fame and be commended for being the catalyst to breaking the case? Hmmmm.

In defence of the "psychic", having watch "live" the events unfold on FB for six hours, there were a number of searchers posting photos to the page. One other person was posting images of footprints he found near the 40 overpass. People were then responding whether they believed them to be women's prints, heels, etc. To be honest, it was mass confusion!

It was not the "psychic" that told people not to come search, but the other posters. Some extremely strongly. One fella in particular kept pleading with the "psychic" to give him her location, as he wanted to go down into the ditch and do a thorough search. No one would "allow" him.

Also, having looked at both of TB and MM's FB accounts, unless she quickly deleted herself, the "psychic" was not friends with either suspects.

Hope that clears up a few things...

Having previously been on POF myself, the options one can choose for education are limited. I believe the options go from "some college" to "university degree" or something like that. So in other words, if someone completed a college diploma, their only real option is "some college" because the next option is "university degree" and that obviously wouldn't be accurate. One doesn't have to have any kind of university degree to be an RPN (registered practical nurse)......not sure if things have changed but in my 25 yrs of working in healthcare, an RPN (also known as LPN) would only require minimal training, like 10 months if that...not even sure if it would be a diploma they'd receive or just certification?

Here to be an RPN, you need 2 years of college (in Ontario). She was registered on the College of Nurses Website as a legit RPN.
She probably had to do a VSS, but I do know of nurse with criminal backgrounds that have jobs. Major hospitals, nursing homes, etc. require it, but private health care offices don't always.
When I renewed my RN license and signed up for my NP license in December I did have to say whether I had any criminal charges or not.

However you are quoting from the Ontario College of Nurses - which is the professional/licensing body for REGISTERED NURSES in Ontario. TB, according to her FB page, was not an RN but an RPN (registered practical nurse). That being said, I believe that any type of nurse or care aid or PSW who is providing care to those who are considered vulnerable (children, disabled, elderly, etc) must undergo a criminal background check prior to employment. However, that would only show their background; not their criminal status going forward, say if they were criminally charged/found guilty following unless the nature of their crime was such that it was found prudent for it to be reported to their particular licensing body.

College of Nurses of Ontario is the licensing body for NP's, RN's and RPN's in Ontario.

I think she was brought to TB's house. I was watching some clips of the police at the scene and one is going into the back yard. Maybe to access a basement door? Not sure but you can see him at this link (video). I haven't seen any of the fetlife stuff but can anyone see background stuff in any of the photos that look like a bedroom, rec room, panelling, kid's toys, etc? Do they use pullies and auto asphyxiation gear? Could there be a special room in the house for their fun?

link: http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

I didn't see anything in their photos that looked like a 'dungeon' or anything- it looked like they were in regular bedrooms. No major toys- no pulleys or anything I could see.

But if something had gone down at the woodlot and NP had fought back, even if she hadn't, due to the reported injuries to the perps and the ?unconfirmed reports of NP's body when found, wouldn't you have expected to see a large amount of blood in the snow somewhere? I guess it's possible but that only LE would have found such a scene.

Yes! I was thinking on that too LayzeeDayzee.

At this point it is just hearsay, but it was reported on WS last night the horrific details of the crime. If in fact the reports are true then there would have to be blood somewhere, whether it occurred at TB home or at the woodlot. Regardless there would have to be blood. However this is why i think it actually occurred at the woodlot, because there was no blood at the snow site in the photo, and if it happened at TB's home and she was taken to the woodlot wouldn't there be blood in the snow?

Yes! I was thinking on that too LayzeeDayzee.

At this point it is just hearsay, but it was reported on WS last night the horrific details of the crime. If in fact the reports are true then there would have to be blood somewhere, whether it occurred at TB home or at the woodlot. Regardless there would have to be blood. However this is why i think it actually occurred at the woodlot, because there was no blood at the snow site in the photo, and if it happened at TB's home and she was taken to the woodlot wouldn't there be blood in the snow?

As horrible as it is to say, some methods of murder do not produce blood - ie. strangulation.

I still do not know how one poster last night could have specific details about the crime such as they did. Unless they are a member of LE, I believe the method of murder, injuries, etc., would be a closely guarded secret so as not to prejudice the case. I haven't seen the poster on here again, so again, I am taking that as complete hearsay for now.

I was thinking...maybe everything AC claimed was made up by her?
Maybe AC made tracks in the snow or just saw random tracks in the snow, took a picture and made up a story. It's plausible. Because really, where is the proof that the LE went to that spot and that's what lead to NP? It's really all hearsay at this point, no? I guess we will find out soon enough.

As horrible as it is to say, some methods of murder do not produce blood - ie. strangulation.

I still do not know how one poster last night could have specific details about the crime such as they did. Unless they are a member of LE, I believe the method of murder, injuries, etc., would be a closely guarded secret so as not to prejudice the case. I haven't seen the poster on here again, so again, I am taking that as complete hearsay for now.

You were here last night too when the poster came on right Justin? I don't feel like going back to re-read, but i think they stated they knew a close friend or family member of NP that they were getting first hand info from. Regardless, i agree with you, i really hope it's not true, because i was in such shock and total disgust that i had to log off. I can't even imagine what her family must be going through.

Now that theres been an arrest I doubt we will ever get many answers. There will be a ban on all information and it will be years before they set a trial date and sadly by then we will have almost forgotten all about this horrible crime. RIP Noelle :(

You were here last night too when the poster came on right Justin? I don't feel like going back to re-read, but i think they stated they knew a close friend or family member of NP that they were getting first hand info from. Regardless, i agree with you, i really hope it's not true, because i was in such shock and total disgust that i had to log off. I can't even imagine what her family must be going through.

Yes, I was on last night when he posted that. His name was "Sarnian" so I'm sure a search will bring up his previous post. I can't remember where he stated he got his info from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod