GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do wr know which way there house is from where nicolle left the party? I understand that she was found in the opposite direction to the way she should have been walking to get home.

She could have started her walk home (in the right direction) got disorientated (not sure if its been said if she had been drinking but new years eve party im guessing so) knocked on a random house that happened to belong to these nut jobs.

Or again she could have started walk in the right direction and these two were out driving and spotted her maybe staggering along (if she was intoxicated) and saw a perfect opportunity.

Pure speculation on my part of course.

We don't know the whole story yet but it seems to be completely coincidental that they came across NP. I believe they are the ones that have been driving around and attempting abduction in the area (not confirmed).

By MM's fetlife profile it is easy to see that this guy was a walking timebomb. His comments about violence were extremely disturbing and he admits that his fetish with violence had escalated. I think he would have become an abductor/rapist/murderer at some point in his life by himself alone but he met up with an equally disturbed individual and it escalated into something evil real quickly. They obviously fed off of each others desires and made their sick fantasies become reality.

I'm so glad this scum is off the streets and so heart broken for the Paquette family. It's a sick world we live in.

Thanks for your reply. And I agree that she should be commended for helping to solve this case. I was just speculating if she may have had some knowledge as to why someone should check that area... and even if that were true, it would not negate the good work she did in checking and then reporting to LE what she found, IMO. But it may indicate that the location itself might be of particular significance, that's all.

In all honesty that particular road is a common throughway for people in that area. MM obviously doesn't know the area that well because he was from London. If they really wanted to hide a body where it would be hard to find there are way more remote roads in the county that they could have chose. This leads me to believe that the crime was opportunistic, not thought out and they probably panicked with what to do with the body afterwards, just drove out to the country and found the first area that they believed to be secluded. JMO

I wonder if she had a sitter that night for the kids OR if it was just him driving around alone looking for someone and then went back and got her afterwards? :waitasec: I hope the children didnt witness any of this.

Thanks for your reply. And I agree that she should be commended for helping to solve this case. I was just speculating if she may have had some knowledge as to why someone should check that area... and even if that were true, it would not negate the good work she did in checking and then reporting to LE what she found, IMO. But it may indicate that the location itself might be of particular significance, that's all.

I think this is a legit question.....

could the location of the body been a place known as a "party" place to locals...?

and... Could there be evidence left there of other crimes.. Whether from these creeps... Or others we don't know about... Yet?

It is good to cover all angles...

JMO

High school and elementary have different requirements. Sarnia Catholic elementary schools require proof that either the father or the mother of the child is Catholic, for the child to attend.

just to say something about this, my BIL is not catholic neither are his kids but he just made a baptism certificate on the computer and bam his kids are in cathloic school... i know its bad but he didn't want them in public and kept saying he would get around to getting them baptised.

I think this is a legit question.....

could the location of the body been a place known as a "party" place to locals...?

and... Could there be evidence left there of other crimes.. Whether from these creeps... Or others we don't know about... Yet?

It is good to cover all angles...

JMO

I wouldn't be able to confirm that. But I believe the location is on a farmer's private property and I highly doubt that it would be a "party" place. JMO

LOL, me too. I joined. You guys are all my witness...if anything happens to me, I am not into this website.

I realize everyone has different likes, wants and needs. Some are kinky some are into some real different "stuff".

I remember the Russell Williams case. He started out as a peeping tom, then advanced to break ins, then eventually breakins including sexual assaults and then murder. You can see how his festish escalated.

It seems that TB was into this first according to *cough "the website I joined" cough*, MM joined and said he got into this in the last year. She describes how she met MM, on the first night she describes how she enjoyed him raping her, she went into graphic detail of what happened. You can see how this could have escalated and possibly the MO. NP was just at the wrong place at the wrong time when she met up with these 2. JMO
RIP Noelle

Yes so did I and I quote exactly what you did. I was curious and that is just me. I just cant understand people like this. I dont get it at all. It seems she was already into it prior and he was curious and she took him under her wing. I do however dont think there was one more dominant than the other like the stafford case. These two are both just as twisted and I am seriously sick to my stomach and feel so bad for whatever Noelle endured. GAWD what a sick twisted pair.

Funny enough there is also a case in East Gwillimbury ON about an hour or so North east of Toronto where there were two arrests made in December 2012 male 25 and former girlfriend 20yrs old for killing a 67yr old man Peter Gavin.

What is with these male and female killers?? Seriously it wasnt until KH when it was a shock to see a female help a male out but its like more and more killings are happening this way. However the one I just mentioned I think was for money. Either way its sick and scary

I still have lots of catching up to do since the suspects were named so I apologize if this has already been posted:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-LQy_GhbU0ak/UObXKmGs5aI/AAAAAAAABco/0mSymarWBZY/w677-h391-p-k/Sarnia%2BChristina%2Bview%2Bs%2Bof%2BWellington.JPG

Amidst all the potentially lurid details, I don't want to lose sight of Noelle beyond her tragic end.

I'm going to work really hard at keeping my comments as dignified as possible in her honour, and look at what I'm posting twice, before I hit "post" and only post more unsettling discussion if I truly believe it is key to the case.

My thoughts continue to be with the the Paquettes, friends and community. Bless all who have been affected by this very unsettling event.

One final comment....welcome to all of the new WS members who have joined here, and a special hello to all my fellow Southwestern Ontarians.

:grouphug:
This is a lovely post Snoopster.

There is the one picture where MM is just staring into the camera and he seriously looks like a psychopath. How could someone so young be this twisted? What happened to these two in childhood, really??? I want to know more about MM's family, upbringing etc. It appears he didnt live at home and that seems to be such a young age no?

I didnt see any drugs or alcohol which you would think would be involved in such sick twisted killings but maybe we just dont know that yet? It just seems it was all about rape,sex, torture, cutting etc.

Where was dolcett and vore mentioned? Was that something they were into as well?

I have to say once you think you have heard it all and then someone more sick and twisted comes along to top it.

The pictures are disgusting but I think they could have been a lot worse but maybe they just got started since they only knew each other for a short period of time. They looked to be getting into more of the cutting each other than anything. what satisfaction do you get off someone cutting you? Is it the thrill of doing it to someone and hoping to one day do it to an innocent person and actually kill them?

I still dont get sites like that. I get bondage and stuff people are into and that is fine but to me there are limits when it just is NOT normal. JMO

O/T--Michael Thornton and Janeen Snyder were a male female killing team. They were responsible for at least two young girls death, Michelle Curran and Jesse Peters, though Jesse's body has never been found and they were never charged with for her. They did horrible things to these girls. Janeen was a teenager at the time and Michael was a very wealthy man; it was an odd pairing but I suppose rape and violence brings crazies together.

Anyway, for anyone interested, read the book "The Beauty Killers" or just google their names. I believe that they are both still on death row.

Yes so did I and I quote exactly what you did. I was curious and that is just me. I just cant understand people like this. I dont get it at all. It seems she was already into it prior and he was curious and she took him under her wing. I do however dont think there was one more dominant than the other like the stafford case. These two are both just as twisted and I am seriously sick to my stomach and feel so bad for whatever Noelle endured. GAWD what a sick twisted pair.

Funny enough there is also a case in East Gwillimbury ON about an hour or so North east of Toronto where there were two arrests made in December 2012 male 25 and former girlfriend 20yrs old for killing a 67yr old man Peter Gavin.

What is with these male and female killers?? Seriously it wasnt until KH when it was a shock to see a female help a male out but its like more and more killings are happening this way. However the one I just mentioned I think was for money. Either way its sick and scary

O/T--Michael Thornton and Janeen Snyder were a male female killing team. They were responsible for at least two young girls death, Michelle Curran and Jesse Peters, though Jesse's body has never been found and they were never charged with for her. They did horrible things to these girls. Janeen was a teenager at the time and Michael was a very wealthy man; it was an odd pairing but I suppose rape and violence brings crazies together.

Anyway, for anyone interested, read the book "The Beauty Killers" or just google their names. I believe that they are both still on death row.

Were they Canadian? I don't think that I have heard of those. I will check it out. Thanks

I wouldn't be able to confirm that. But I believe the location is on a farmer's private property and I highly doubt that it would be a "party" place. JMO

I was on the Geocaching website to see if there were any caches in that specific woodlot or in the general area as Petrolia and the surrounding area is a hotspot for Caching. I noted two caches south on Mandaumin Rd (last accessed Dec 7th, 2012) approx 2-5km away but none are noted on Mandaumin Rd between Rokeby Line and Petrolia Line.

I agree the woodlot must be on private land, otherwise with that flat, grassy area and treeline so close to the road someone would have placed a quick grab and go cache there. JMO Don't know if it's a party spot or not for the locals though.

This is what she wrote in her "Journal Entry":

So in the last few months my best friend (sterling archer) and I have experimented with so many things that its easy to get lost in it all. Mixed in with life, complications, everyday moods, and all the stuff we cant avoid I found myself being way more of a **** than usual. Just moody, *****y, agro (for lack of a better term). Lucky for me my cub is fantab awesome and patient as hell for taking all of my mood swings. When I broke it down, despite all of the excuses I could make up for my behaviour the thing having the biggest impact was that we had let violence in our sex life slide.

That violence that brought us together, the first day we met face to face he raped me outside in the rain. Immediately as it ended the sun came out and we were laughing and happy. By far one of my top fav sexual experiences.That stinging feeling after a good slap, just being roughly tossed around, but what was also such a huge outlet for me, is something I just need.

Finally I really considered if this lack of violence could be leading to my inherent *****yness. And I asked him to hit me. It felt so great, so much release, it was like it righted my world. After talking about it we decided that reintroducing violence into our kink time together was going to take more of a role than it has been.

From morning rapes, handcuffs, stinging backhands, crying sessions of rape that leave me a mess, I feel a million times more together now that its back. I forgot how much we release and let go when aggression is brought into play. It makes me smile and feel the easy goingness I had as a child, like when the ice cream truck came down your street :) Im lucky to have such an awesome cub who is so understanding and willing to talk through this stuff to find an answer in situations like this, I try very hard to not take him for granted ever.

The rape and violence is so intense its exciting, thrilling, fullfilling and just like a kid for ice cream I would happily scream for rape :)

Sick b*tch, may she rot in hell. This is the kind of "thing" out there in our society, working in our nursing homes, raising innocent children. Excuse me now while I barf.

A little o/t but ....With all respect to the BDSM community, (I'm also all for consenting adults doing whatever on earth they'd like to do in their own private spaces) I do find sites like fetlife a little troubling- I totally get that there's nothing wrong with a community of like minded adults sharing their thoughts- look at this site! However it sometimes feels like the desire to be 'open' can become almost competitive. People on those sites often seem to want to be the *most* kinky- and I think risky behaviours (I mean risky without judgement- drawing blood from another human just happens to be risky) can be glamorised and normalised to the point where people a) need to do more for their thrill (because, after all, most kinks involve the thrill of the forbidden) and b) people with psychological problems can begin to feel that urges that are *not* healthy are acceptable.

I think there are other places where this same process happens (and I definitely don't think BDSM is at fault here- I think this is tragic, as like many subcultures they already cop more flak than they deserve) but I do feel like maybe a little more responsibility needs to be taken by these sites- if we're asking fashion magazines to take more responsibility for young girls body image, then I think asking fetish communities to monitor their members a little for signs of violence toward others could be fair- just because the results, with this sort of thing, of crossing the line from fantasy into real life, can be so utterly tragic.

EDIT: just to make it clear, I'm not just talking BDSM sites- basically I'm just sad and some parts of the Internet trouble me- it's a similar feeling to the Kayla Campbell case where that lovely girl lost her life, and was discovered to have been talking to a guy online who was extremely pro-suicide. And don't even get me *started* on the pro-ana movement!

c2whn3mmitarl5nzhqxjjxl1219028884.3.jpg

casual_side_girl : Sick of the summer tease boredom

About Smokes often with Average body type
City Sarnia Ontario
Details 31 year old Woman, 5' 1" (155 cm), Non-Religious
Ethnicity Caucasian Virgo with Red hair
Intent casual_side_girl isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment.
Education Some college

its hard to find pics of myself without my friends in them too! LOL. This is one I managed to come across

I am Seeking a Man For Intimate Encounter
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Prefer Not To Say
Marital Status Not Single/Not Looking Do you do drugs? Socially
Pets No Pets Eye Color Green
Profession Health Care Provider Do you have children? Yes
Do you have a car? Yes Longest Relationship Over 4 years

Interests

live music the beach anything to do with water
relaxing hangouts the outdoors reading
occasionally watching cartoons ;

About Me
Hi! Im easy going, super mellow, cant stand drama, and am generally fun to hang out with. I love the outdoors, and would happily spend all my extra time at the beach, or walking around the nature trails.

I hate head games, wasting my time, people who are close minded or judgemental.

Im not looking for long term, or a relationship, just someone who likes to spend more time on a nature trail than in a bedroom. I try not to label myself because what people like changes consistently, so someone adaptable would be ideal.

I love punk rock, techno, old school (woodstock era) tunes. Mostly I love live bands regardless of the kind of music being played. Its great for people watching and always a good time

Feel free to message, sometimes with work and life it does take me some time to respond, but I try to be as prompt as life allows.

Happy Hunting

First Date
Ummm not really great with wording like "date" but first encounter Im all about beach Coronas and small bonfires.

Mail Settings
To send a message to casual_side_girl you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 18 and 34.
Live within 75 miles.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Long-term
Must not be looking for Dating

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41443308

She is one majorly FUGLY psycho.

just sitting here thinking --- being a sleuth is a great way to get out og jury duty--- although i'd love to be a fly on the wall in some of these cases... i just cant miss work bc im interested to know answers of a case... anyways no jury duty for me :rocker:

Scentsy is candles ( think avon) and according to NPs facebook under likes i believe it shows Scentsy with TBs name next to it as if a rep for scentsy. I do not know if they actually knew each other but it would imply they did.

You sure about that? The FB page I'd seen of NP, that was "NM" showed under likes, the Scentsy Logo with NPs name beside it, as if to indicate she (NP) was a Scentsy consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee