GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely post Snoopster. Hello back from a fellow Southwester :seeya:

The work Noelle did with Community Living would have been with mentally/physically challenged folk. We really did lose an Angel here on earth :rose:

Not necessarily - I went to St. Chris in Sarnia and in my class we had many that weren't Catholic - including Pentecostals and Muslims.

High school and elementary have different requirements. Sarnia Catholic elementary schools require proof that either the father or the mother of the child is Catholic, for the child to attend.

Is TB a long time Sarnia resident? Is her family in Sarnia?

I *think* she is "from" Sarnia. Her eldest son is 10 and she was living here when he was born. His father went to a local high school, and I assume she went there too.

I *think* she is "from" Sarnia. Her eldest son is 10 and she was living here when he was born. His father went to a local high school, and I assume she went there too.

I'm 99.9% sure that I read on her fb that she flew back "home" to Stettler Alberta.

hi all, im not a outdoorsy type so im questioning the ability to start and maintain a fire in all the snow and really low temps? is that even possible? im not sure i believe this is true. jmho...

Hello again,

I read all the new information, it is sickening and so sad :(

Starting to look a little like Valerie Leblanc in our area, she was raped, tortured and burnt....

Also have other details on Valerie, that cannot be posted here because of the violence of it... but the murder was to a cruelty level that I cannot even describe...

Now that they are arrested, what to hope? If the information gets out, the family will be remembering those details all their life.... :(
I do hope they will find peace one day and be able to smile again....This is so sad.

A disgusting world we live in, scary for our future kids ....

High school and elementary have different requirements. Sarnia Catholic elementary schools require proof that either the father or the mother of the child is Catholic, for the child to attend.

Yes, you are quite correct. Sorry, after I posted my original post I remembered this rule.

Not sure if this should be here, if I need to delete ... in defense of NP friends and/or family from NYE my heart goes out to each and everyone who was in attendance there- we can't go back in time and undo or have a do-over. I wish that in some way just my thoughts and wishes for everyone who has now been affected can find a way have peace within.
For myself when I think back several years ago, I know of one incident that sticks out in my mind of a party I attended around the Holiday season when after a few drinks people can 'act' differently and during this time one of my friends said something that I didn't like--I ended up leaving and walking home which was over 5 kms. Part of that choice was knowing I shouldn't get behind the wheel, another when angry no one can convince you that you should wait for either a cab or a ride from someone else there, your feelings take over and you react. This is not a good or bad thing I think it is human nature that when our emotions are involved we just do what is the first thought we have and that is to leave and get home.

I have a question for some locals about the area where NP's body was found... from some information I've located online, it seems that the woman (AC) who led LE to this location may have shared some common interests with TB and MM, and so I'm wondering if this location (in the wooded area there, maybe) may have been known to some locals as a 'party' area, by any chance? I am not at all suggesting that AC was involved in any way or had any knowledge of the murder... just speculating if she may have known or known of TB and MM and if she may have known that they had a reason to be familiar with that road/location?

so i've just read all 49 pages and im literally sitting like :what: jaw hitting the floor.

what is wrong with these people. i signed up to fetlife out of morbid curiosity,i am opened minded and all that but that really pushed my boundaries.

motive is the thing thats puzzling me,i just have a feeling that it wasnt random in some ways, such as they planned to abduct someone but not specifically NP.

the whole thing gives me the creeps,especially with the other attempted abductions.

also what led LE to them so quick,i get the feeling that the person who took that photograph leading up to the ditch plays more of a part in this one way or another.

I have a question for some locals about the area where NP's body was found... from some information I've located online, it seems that the woman (AC) who led LE to this location may have shared some common interests with TB and MM, and so I'm wondering if this location (in the wooded area there, maybe) may have been known to some locals as a 'party' area, by any chance? I am not at all suggesting that AC was involved in any way or had any knowledge of the murder... just speculating if she may have known or known of TB and MM and if she may have known that they had a reason to be familiar with that road/location?

It really isn't that isolated. (I could think of dozens of better spots.) In the daytime and the evening the road is well travelled. The woodlot can also be seen from Petrolia line which has it's fair share of traffic.

It is possible to go to a Catholic elementary school in the St.Clair District School Board without being Catholic. There are application forms and other requirements that need to be filled out in order for this to happen though.

Hmmmm Lambton Alerts facebook has erased all the comments about the arrests.

so i've just read all 49 pages and im literally sitting like :what: jaw hitting the floor.

what is wrong with these people. i signed up to fetlife out of morbid curiosity,i am opened minded and all that but that really pushed my boundaries.

motive is the thing thats puzzling me,i just have a feeling that it wasnt random in some ways, such as they planned to abduct someone but not specifically NP.

the whole thing gives me the creeps,especially with the other attempted abductions.

also what led LE to them so quick,i get the feeling that the person who took that photograph leading up to the ditch plays more of a part in this one way or another.

I think it was random. They must have been out, driving around - looking for someone to attack. Maybe they offered her a ride.

Can't imagine Noelle went up to their door & knocked & they admitted her into the "House of Horrors".

I'm 99.9% sure that I read on her fb that she flew back "home" to Stettler Alberta.

Her FB says she attended Wm. E Hay Composite Highschool, which is located in Stettler, Alberta. The sole person she subscribes to on FB is also from there.

I think it was random. They must have been out, driving around - looking for someone to attack. Maybe they offered her a ride.

Can't imagine Noelle went up to their door & knocked & they admitted her into the "House of Horrors".

Do wr know which way there house is from where nicolle left the party? I understand that she was found in the opposite direction to the way she should have been walking to get home.

She could have started her walk home (in the right direction) got disorientated (not sure if its been said if she had been drinking but new years eve party im guessing so) knocked on a random house that happened to belong to these nut jobs.

Or again she could have started walk in the right direction and these two were out driving and spotted her maybe staggering along (if she was intoxicated) and saw a perfect opportunity.

Pure speculation on my part of course.

I do not even want to think about what they did to her considering their interedts and photos of how they harm each other and they "love" one another.what could they possibility do to a complete stranger.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I know the AC story of finding the vicinity of the body is very hard to fathom because it is very unusual for a body of a victim to be found so quickly. The fact that she came out after to claim she is a "medium" makes even more suspicious. However if you think about it, most of the area people knew about NP being missing and there were thousands on the FB page and hundreds were out looking. AC lived near Petrolia and her and her fiancee decided to go for a ride to see if they could see anything suspicious. There was fresh snow from the last week and they came across tracks at the side of a road that would be unusual to see. I believe that it was purely a coincidence that she drove by those tracks and spotted them. Had there not be snow on the ground, we'd still be looking for NP today. AC should be commended for going to help look for NP and doing what she did.

For her to claim she is a medium after the fact is either an attempt to try to deflect attention away from her (because people were accusing her) or she seriously thinks she is one. It doesn't matter to me, I don't believe she has anything to do with MM or TB or the events and I think she should be commended for helping solve this case.

I also believe the binder was a pre trial thing but I could be wrong

***EDIT There is stillALOT the public doesn't know about Tori's case/RF things that the crown / police presented to them before pre trial even. This person I am speaking for was there for all if that. It was a binder full of women he contacte via websites such as POF

hey everyone! just catching up from bedtime last night till end of work today!! speaking of POF i am seriously wondering if they had a pof profile together you know them two looking for one more? ick... jw i had seen a lot of this couples looking for a joiner on pof when i was there at one time.. i know its off topic just a thought

I know the AC story of finding the vicinity of the body is very hard to fathom because it is very unusual for a body of a victim to be found so quickly. The fact that she came out after to claim she is a "medium" makes even more suspicious. However if you think about it, most of the area people knew about NP being missing and there were thousands on the FB page and hundreds were out looking. AC lived near Petrolia and her and her fiancee decided to go for a ride to see if they could see anything suspicious. There was fresh snow from the last week and they came across tracks at the side of a road that would be unusual to see. I believe that it was purely a coincidence that she drove by those tracks and spotted them. Had there not be snow on the ground, we'd still be looking for NP today. AC should be commended for going to help look for NP and doing what she did.

For her to claim she is a medium after the fact is either an attempt to try to deflect attention away from her (because people were accusing her) or she seriously thinks she is one. It doesn't matter to me, I don't believe she has anything to do with MM or TB or the events and I think she should be commended for helping solve this case.

Thanks for your reply. And I agree that she should be commended for helping to solve this case. I was just speculating if she may have had some knowledge as to why someone should check that area... and even if that were true, it would not negate the good work she did in checking and then reporting to LE what she found, IMO. But it may indicate that the location itself might be of particular significance, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee