GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure why TB would be the one with lacerations when MM was the one with splints / bandages and it was his lawyer who mentioned in court that the facility he is being detained to, be made "aware of his severe injuries". That was in several news reports. Would they not have mentioned TB's severe injuries as well?

The only connection I would possibly see in where TB's children went to school and where NP was a teacher would be if they had possibly met at the school * as parents and teachers often do* (I know most of the teachers at my child's school by face or by short conversations) and perhaps when it was so cold out , TB offered her a ride , and maybe being somewhat familiar with her, NP accepted.
Even then, without ever knowing or seeing each other, It would certainly feel safer
to accept a ride from a woman, though , as we all know, Ontario has had no shortage of Male/Female Combo Homicidal Maniacs.. MR and TLM , KT and PB.. to name a few that come to mind.

That is pure speculation on my part and in no way is based upon fact. The Homicidal Maniac comments are fact.. and well documented.

I would like to think that TB's children will not suffer at the hands of other children , but I know how kids can be , and can only hope that they get enough support to get beyond what is going to be a rough and rocky road for them.

LE needing identification by dental records is possible for a complete confirmation but I was at the search and was told that she had been located and the search was called off. For all intents and purposes, LE had a pretty good idea of who they'd found. Or we would have been continuing on with efforts to locate NP.

Being a part of this community, I am very happy that LE , through whatever methods they took, got these people , and fast.

I mean, if TB's kids school and NP's school were the same, I do not mean to imply that they were nor do I have any knowledge of that.

The girl who found the lighter also said she saw a spit.

I saw that too and didn't think it was a typo, though it would be nice if it were.

I immediately thought "Dolcett" and it sort of fits with some other things we are finding out. But, I don't see Dolcett or vore listed as interests on their fetlife profiles and I'm going to keep hoping NP didn't suffer in this way.

Regarding ROCKOSOCKO. This poster was posting on LFP last night so we now know for certain that he is just some TROLL making hurtful comments. No more attention needs to be given to this loser.

Thanks. Hard to believe some random troll could post something so disturbing. Ugh. What a whack job.

Can anyone find any connections between the perps and anything to do with "RockoSocko"?

I googled Rocko Socko...

RockoSocko ... Ape trying to take over the world... In Power Puff girl movie?

RockoSocko blog... I could not get on this site from my iPad...

Could you give us more information?

TIA

I googled Rocko Socko...

RockoSocko ... Ape trying to take over the world... In Power Puff girl movie?

RockoSocko blog... I could not get on this site from my iPad...

Could you give us more information?

TIA

I believe he was just some internet troll making rude comments under the media articles. Happens in all the cases for some sick and twisted reason. I do not think he warrents any attention. JMO

I am trying to be as vague as possible I am sorry because I don't have links to show you all and the website won't let the family member I am speaking for post. There were ALOT of women involved with RF who ha no part in the trial. If you read TB's post about being sexually victimized ...the family member wondered if maybe RF was the victimizer? That being said seems odd that sterling Sinclair is one of TBs Facebook friends. (It also seems weird that this persons name is striing and so is mm's name on that fet site) IMO

I see now what you are saying. Sorry it was late when i read your post. Yes I agree that there were many of MR's Victims that never made it into the Courtroom. I'm sure it's something we will never know. Unless it comes from TB herself. It's just a guess on my part but i have a gut feeling "If" she was ever abused it was during her childhood/early teens. You can bet her Defense Lawyer will be all over that if it indeed did happen.

I saw that too and didn't think it was a typo, though it would be nice if it were.

I immediately thought "Dolcett" and it sort of fits with some other things we are finding out. But, I don't see Dolcett or vore listed as interests on their fetlife profiles and I'm going to keep hoping NP didn't suffer in this way.

What are dolcett and vore? Or do I not want to know? :S Maybe I don't want to know.

Noelle's funeral is Tuesday, as per the Observer link above. I think St. Mike's will be packed to the rafters.

What are dolcett and vore? Or do I not want to know? :S Maybe I don't want to know.

Noelle's funeral is Tuesday, as per the Observer link above. I think St. Mike's will be packed to the rafters.

Odds are you don't want to know...:(
Has to do with fantasies involving consuming flesh, either raw or cooked by various cooking methods. (while victim is still alive) However this is not supposed to happen in real life, strictly fetish and fantasy. If you want to learn more, google it ...that is how I learned.

Odds are you don't want to know...:(
Has to do with fantasies involving consuming flesh, either raw or cooked by various cooking methods. (while victim is still alive) However this is not supposed to happen in real life, strictly fetish and fantasy. If you want to learn more, google it ...that is how I learned.

Right. Even in the circles where this kink is appreciated and explored, it is not something people are supposed to or would be expected to actually do, ever. It's the psychology behind the idea that fuels the kink, not action. I think almost all of those who would openly admit to it as a fetish would be appalled to hear of it carried into action.

I hope her body wasn't burned. That woodlot is not that dense since it was logged out in the past. Taking the time to build a fire etc would be a big risk of being seen.

I do think our tipster/psychic simply saw something that didn't sit right in her mind. There is more to the story and I think it's a good idea that she didn't say anything more on Social media. I don't think she was involved. I don't like the idea that she picked up the lighter because that could damage any prints plus destroy the evidence chain.

Of course this is all strictly my opinion and I could be 100% wrong.

Please do not let this be true. There are monsters amongst us. No wonder there is a complete lock down of information, and so many things swirling around Sarnia. Omg.

folks... please do not discuss comments (or commenters) under media articles. They are considered rumors.

My heart goes out to all of Noelle's loved one's. And the Community. The Autopsy findings are going to be horrible for her Family. To lose a young vibrant girl is bad enough. To murder is just beyond........:furious:

I still have lots of catching up to do since the suspects were named so I apologize if this has already been posted:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-LQy_GhbU0ak/UObXKmGs5aI/AAAAAAAABco/0mSymarWBZY/w677-h391-p-k/Sarnia%2BChristina%2Bview%2Bs%2Bof%2BWellington.JPG

Noelle Marie Paquette
December 11, 1985 - January 1, 2013
Death Notice

Born on December 11, 1985, and was tragically taken from this world on January 1, 2013, at the age of 27. Noelle is the loving daughter of Roger and Lynn Paquette; sister of Jocelyne Paquette (Paul Dow), Shauna Southcott (Jeff), Nicole Knowles (Andrew), and Joseph Paquette; and granddaughter of Laura Paquette and Donna Kongus, predeceased by grandfathers Isidore Paquette and Alex Kongus; niece of Stephanie and Doug Young, Marcel and Nicole Paquette and Lise Paquette; cousin of Jacob and Kayla Young and Martin and Marc Paquette; and aunt of Alex, Bailey, Cole, Traynor and Ben. Noelle was a teacher and a tutor with the Catholic School Board and had recently completed a teaching position at St. Matthew’s School in Sarnia. As well as teaching, Noelle worked at Community Living and volunteered her time with the Sunshine Foundation. Noelle enjoyed playing soccer and attending classes at Goodlife Fitness. Noelle had a smile that lit up every room she entered. She loved life, her family, her friends and was loved by all who knew her. Noelle had too many special friends to mention, although you all know who you are. For those who were lucky enough to have known Noelle, there will be a special place in your hearts for her forever. Noelle, you will be sadly missed.
Family and friends will be received on Monday, January 7, 2013, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at St. Michael’s Roman Catholic Church, 1920 Wildwood Dr., Bright’s Grove.
A funeral service will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 8, 2013, at St. Michael’s Roman Catholic Church, Bright’s Grove. Cremation to follow.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to the Sunshine Foundation or Community Living Sarnia-Lambton (cheques only at the funeral home please). Arrangements entrusted to SMITH FUNERAL HOME, 1576 London Line, Sarnia. Memories and condolences may be sent online at www.smithfuneralhome.ca

Dance as though no one is watching you.
Love as though you have never been hurt before.
Sing as though no one can hear you.
Live as though heaven is on earth…Noelle certainly did.
Visitation

Family and friends will be received on Monday, January 7, 2013, from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at St. Michael’s Roman Catholic Church, 1920 Wildwood Dr., Bright’s Grove.
Service

A funeral service will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 8, 2013, at St. Michael’s Roman Catholic Church, Bright’s Grove. Cremation to follow.
Donations

In lieu of flowers, please donate to the Sunshine Foundation or Community Living Sarnia-Lambton (cheques only at the funeral home please).

Amidst all the potentially lurid details, I don't want to lose sight of Noelle beyond her tragic end.

I'm going to work really hard at keeping my comments as dignified as possible in her honour, and look at what I'm posting twice, before I hit "post" and only post more unsettling discussion if I truly believe it is key to the case.

My thoughts continue to be with the the Paquettes, friends and community. Bless all who have been affected by this very unsettling event.

One final comment....welcome to all of the new WS members who have joined here, and a special hello to all my fellow Southwestern Ontarians.

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member