GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one major way I hope both TB and MM plead guilty without going to trial. That way NPs' family will never ever have to hear or see what their beautiful daughter/sister/niece had to go through. It would be IMO to remember her as a vibrant beautiful and loved person from our community.

Yes, I was on last night when he posted that. His name was "Sarnian" so I'm sure a search will bring up his previous post. I can't remember where he stated he got his info from.

Found his 12 posts. This is the only mention he makes of "sources":

"don't take it the wrong way but i can not reveal where my information is coming from, Sarnia is a very small community and i can assure you what information I've posted isn't something that only a few people know.."

He does state a few things as "fact", including TB seeking treatment at a London hospital.

Who knows...

But if something had gone down at the woodlot and NP had fought back, even if she hadn't, due to the reported injuries to the perps and the ?unconfirmed reports of NP's body when found, wouldn't you have expected to see a large amount of blood in the snow somewhere? I guess it's possible but that only LE would have found such a scene.

The blood would have coagulated because of the temps. A dead body would not take long to freeze in the temps we are dealing with, imo.

Having previously been on POF myself, the options one can choose for education are limited. I believe the options go from "some college" to "university degree" or something like that. So in other words, if someone completed a college diploma, their only real option is "some college" because the next option is "university degree" and that obviously wouldn't be accurate. One doesn't have to have any kind of university degree to be an RPN (registered practical nurse)......not sure if things have changed but in my 25 yrs of working in healthcare, an RPN (also known as LPN) would only require minimal training, like 10 months if that...not even sure if it would be a diploma they'd receive or just certification?

In ontario the schooling for Rpn is college 2 years. Rn is 4. 5 with a ba. PSW was 16 weeks 10 years ago but I've herd it's now a year which is also college

:banghead:
However you are quoting from the Ontario College of Nurses - which is the professional/licensing body for REGISTERED NURSES in Ontario. TB, according to her FB page, was not an RN but an RPN (registered practical nurse). That being said, I believe that any type of nurse or care aid or PSW who is providing care to those who are considered vulnerable (children, disabled, elderly, etc) must undergo a criminal background check prior to employment. However, that would only show their background; not their criminal status going forward, say if they were criminally charged/found guilty following unless the nature of their crime was such that it was found prudent for it to be reported to their particular licensing body.

Correct. Actually someone I work with who is not a nurse but a care aide was charged with a crime ( drug related) she has not spent time in jail over it I'm sure she was released on assurity or something she still works there and it was even in the paper her name was in the paper and all

On another note, just wow at the fact that MM stated and wrote the note dedicated to TB on FL regarding being "best friends". Disgusting. These were two very sick and twisted individuals. Imagine believing that you had found your best friend and it leading to this? It's unfathomable to me. I mean at what point does a mutual fetish and a friendship lead to taking another precious human life? I find solace in the fact that MM and TB are sitting in a cold cell.

Having previously been on POF myself, the options one can choose for education are limited. I believe the options go from "some college" to "university degree" or something like that. So in other words, if someone completed a college diploma, their only real option is "some college" because the next option is "university degree" and that obviously wouldn't be accurate. One doesn't have to have any kind of university degree to be an RPN (registered practical nurse)......not sure if things have changed but in my 25 yrs of working in healthcare, an RPN (also known as LPN) would only require minimal training, like 10 months if that...not even sure if it would be a diploma they'd receive or just certification?

Currently, and for the past several years at least, requirements to become an RPN in Ontario consist of a 2 year college education resulting in a diploma, then the successful completion of the RPN exam and acceptance into the College of Nurses of Ontario. To become an RN in Ontario consists of a 4 year program earning a degree, and then a successful RN exam and acceptance into the College of Nurses of Ontario. Some colleges and universities have fast-track programs, but a diploma and/or degree are the requirements, then the exam and acceptance into the CNO.

Anybody else find it amazingly SUSPICIOUS that someone claims to have "seen a vision" as mentioned above, and they take it upon themselves to go, along with their fiance, to check it out...and they find tracks, signs of someone being dragged (most average joe citizens are not going to be able to look at snow and deduce that something was dragged), and a lighter.......take precautions (as others here have claimed this woman had stated on FB) to "wrap the lighter" --to "take pictures" of this scene, then call police to report it and police are going to immediately just respond because some chick claims she found all of this due to "having had a vision"? Sounds like a crock of crap to me. Sounds more like this person had some kind of inside knowledge that they wanted to report but instead of admitting they knew the perps, they told this crazy story about having had "a vision." My 2 cents.

I agree completely.

What I want to know is how did he break his fingers? On both hands? I haven't seen the photos - everyone says they're splinted. If he burnt his hands, they wouldn't be in splints - right? Who puts splints over burns? Maybe as a form of torture...

What I want to know is how did he break his fingers? On both hands? I haven't seen the photos - everyone says they're splinted. If he burnt his hands, they wouldn't be in splints - right? Who puts splints over burns? Maybe as a form of torture...

If he did have burns or severe cuts then it's possible they were wrapped and in splints to keep fingers, hands and wrists from moving? Or, he broke a lot of bones in his hands.

Apparently.
I found this on a Google search...

"Splinting:
Splinting for the burn patient is a means of preventing and correcting burn contractures.
Splints are used to both protect joints at risk, as well as preserve function as a long-term
goal. Splints may be applied by OT pre-operatively to prevent joint deformities and
intra-operatively per surgical protocol to protect skin grafts and/or Integra placement for
a period of time determined by the medical team (i.e., typically lasting 5-10 days)."

I didn't know that either.

I think she was brought to TB's house. I was watching some clips of the police at the scene and one is going into the back yard. Maybe to access a basement door? Not sure but you can see him at this link (video). I haven't seen any of the fetlife stuff but can anyone see background stuff in any of the photos that look like a bedroom, rec room, panelling, kid's toys, etc? Do they use pullies and auto asphyxiation gear? Could there be a special room in the house for their fun?

link: http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/0...on-opp-investigating-crime-scene-at-residence

TB has several images, some in what appears to be their/her bedroom, some in the bathroom, hallway and a photo of her and a friend in the living room - however there is one photo with MM (I'm assuming it's MM - face not shown) hogtied on what looks like a futon, and there is panelling on the wall that does not appear in any of the other rooms in her photos. The bed looks different - it is directly on the ground, with no sheets. Most other bedroom photos have sheets, and the bed does not appear to be a futon like this.

MM also has a ball gag around his neck, that would be for his mouth** edit

Meesh

Does anyone have a theory on a timeline for all of these events to have occurred. Been giving it some thought myself.
NP was reported last seen after 2am. Unless she was immediately picked up, I don't believe contact with the two accused would happen much before 3am. For some reason, I am still not convinced that NP was taken to the home of TB. To me that would draw too much attention. Perhaps the attack happened at a secondary location or the place were the body was discovered was the actual murder site.
Since the tracks were discovered less than 24 hours later, my guess would be that the assault/murder occurred between 3am and 6am. It would be too risky once the sun came up, and also, by morning, news of her being missing had already broken.
I'm guessing that they used MM's van (would seem more likely for their use than TB's car) but I would lean towards TB driving - at least after the initial assault/grab/offer of a ride occurred. Again, just a few opinions.

Has anyone else tried to come up with a timeline...or a likelihood of events leading up to the discovery?

I think she was reported missing in record time which both sickos didn't bank on. Most ppl myself included of I were partying my parents would just assumed I had a good time and slept out. On fb page her friend or cousin? SG said she spent like 45 mins trying to convince her to take a cab and not walk home or come back to the party! And when np wouldn't I'm sure that friend texted bro or sis or someone checking to see if she got home ok. Red flag maybe her phone all of a sudden being off or something---

TB has several images, some in what appears to be their/her bedroom, some in the bathroom, hallway and a photo of her and a friend in the living room - however there is one photo with MM (I'm assuming it's MM - face not shown) hogtied on what looks like a futon, and there is panelling on the wall that does not appear in any of the other rooms in her photos. The bed looks different - it is directly on the ground, with no sheets. Most other bedroom photos have sheets, and the bed does not appear to be a futon like this.

MM also has a ball gag around his neck, that would be for his mouth** edit

Meesh

Thanks Meech. Did you notice any specialized equipment in any of the rooms? Anything that looked like a sex room specifically? The low bed and paneling sounds like a basement.

Info about NP being missing didn't hit social media locally until about 7 pm Tuesday night.

AC (the psychic) took the pic of the tracks in the snow in the dark....sometime Tuesday night.

AC just after midnight

Apparently.
I found this on a Google search...

"Splinting:
Splinting for the burn patient is a means of preventing and correcting burn contractures.
Splints are used to both protect joints at risk, as well as preserve function as a long-term
goal. Splints may be applied by OT pre-operatively to prevent joint deformities and
intra-operatively per surgical protocol to protect skin grafts and/or Integra placement for
a period of time determined by the medical team (i.e., typically lasting 5-10 days)."

I didn't know that either.

Thanks so much, I didn't think to look it up - seems like the monster burnt his hands. That's in accord with the poster that said Noelle was burned.

Gasoline is very hard to get off the skin - he probably got it all over his hands, bent down to light the fire and caught his hands on fire. Dropped the red lighter too. In their rush to get out of there they forgot to pick up it up.

I've seen gasoline poured on a wood pile and set alight. It exploded into a fireball.

I know he's in agony if his hands are burnt - only a slice of the pain yet to come.

AC worked until 2am on New Years Eve at Monster Ink, two doors
down from Artopia (where the party was held).

Coincidence?

I think with the amount of time LE is spending at the House that's the crime scene. It would be so risky to commit a crime in a vehicle. On that night especially. I think the ditch is the zone. Based on what these two were in to. I think they would want privacy for their sick scenario :furious: MOO

Hey everyone, been reading a few cases on this site for a while now but just making my first post now. Condolences to all of NP's friends and family, it seems this is a truly horrible crime.

I've been doing some sleuthing on facebook and thought a profile I stumbled on was kinda weird. I realise I can't name the person but this person has "liked" one of MM's photos (although they're not friends) but they're on TB's friends list. Initials are RP. If you can find this profile there is a status update posted on Sep 17 with a reference to a van which TB likes and comments on. Makes me wonder if they've done this before and if maybe they have friends that know about it. I really hope LE are looking into more than this crime.

Welcome Meech and Gump!

:Welcome1:

:welcome3:

Thanks Meech. Did you notice any specialized equipment in any of the rooms? Anything that looked like a sex room specifically? The low bed and paneling sounds like a basement.

No - nothing that specifically looked like a sex room, just that odd - empty room with the paneling and futon that I described. A lot of pictures of each of them with different "tool" marks on their bodies, with titles like "...variety of tools smack down". It looks like they used bondage and knives, and other tools, for their fetish. Nothing appears to be permanently installed in any of the rooms, as it looks like they were active in several rooms in the house.

Meesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member