GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
o/t but...

While i don't tend to believe in psychic abilities, i do believe in intuition or even premonitions. As odd as this may sound, i have had 3 premonitions, or coincidences (because maybe that's all they really were). However i 100% did experience them. The first being in regards to KH and PB. A few days before KF's body was discovered i had a dream of a female laying outside in a ditch and her hair had been cut off. This is exactly how they discovered KF's body. One week before 9/11, i had a dream of a passenger plane crashing into the middle of a big city. The very night before the Oklahoma bombings i had a dream of a stadium exploding. I woke up and turned on the television only to see breaking news of the bombing. Also, the night before the Connecticut school massacre my best friend had a dream that she was her child-self hiding in a closet while a gunman walked through the school.

While i hesitated to share all this because i don't want to come off as a weirdo, these dreams really did occur.

Premonitions, or pure coincidence?

That being said i would never seek out a psychic to read my fortune or anything, but i do believe people have a certain instinct, intuition, gut feeling or whatever you want to call it. But for AC to call herself a medium or psychic does sound like fluff to me too.
She probably just wanted to go search for NP and said "hey i feel like we should check down that street" having a 'gut feeling', and by coincidence found the spot. It sounds more likely. Do we even know if it has been confirmed that the snow photo lead to NP? I don't think so. Maybe just in the vicinity? Regardless, I surely hope she is not involved in any way, for her sake.

I seen ac post she was goin to look even that she came across something that didn't look right she never once mentioned she had a instinct. They were on their way to look bc they truly wanted to help. I also seen a comment posted on a article or fb? Grr I wish I remember where where a poster actually thanks her for finding the clue. That found noelle. Ac did post she was going to look on meanderin. If I find the post of ther person thanking her ill link it

I seen ac post she was goin to look even that she came across something that didn't look right she never once mentioned she had a instinct. They were on their way to look bc they truly wanted to help. I also seen a comment posted on a article or fb? Grr I wish I remember where where a poster actually thanks her for finding the clue. That found noelle. Ac did post she was going to look on meanderin. If I find the post of ther person thanking her ill link it

"Aced Heart" on FB has been pushing AC as some sort of psychic "hero". It was her.

Why would she take the lighter though? They could have marked the spot so police could find it later. Weird.

She said on fb she was wrapping it up to give to police. She even said herself this could be something it could be nothing pls don't come here if we ruin any evidence. Ect ect she called the tip line right away. My guess? They caed her back and said call opp it's not our area.

Remember tho if one of them enters a plea of Guilty the publication ban will be lifted. Only on the one who pleads that is. If they have a solid case I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them plead. And of course start the finger pointing. They are Lawyered up. The games will begin :banghead:

Hello all, just some information, rumour at best, you understand, from a local that I have, and feel compelled, to share.
Though you all seem like lovely, compassionate and considerate folk, I doubt I'll be posting beyond this but I will answer questions that arise from this posting if I have the information.
The following information was given to LE on January 2nd, 2013:
The stories about NP being unable to get a taxi cab while not outright false are a little confused: She could not BOOK a cab in a time frame that pleased her but she did ultimately manage to flag a United cab in the downtown. I know this because a good friend of my husband picked her up.
NP was picked up in the south end on Christina St. South near the library between 2 am-2:30 am and ran up a 30 some odd dollar fare with the trip ending on Springbank Dr. in the city's Southeast end. This would regularly be about a 20 dollar fare but NP had the driver pass by some bars (Dempsey's at the 5 corners on Ontario was mentioned) and private residences looking for someone or something, angrily texting on her phone the entire time, ultimately ending up at the address on Springbank. This puts her closer to where her body was found but I can't say for sure that she didn't make her way back downtown and back to the party.
Not sure why police haven't updated this information but I have my suspicions.
My prayers and thoughts are with the family.

But if something had gone down at the woodlot and NP had fought back, even if she hadn't, due to the reported injuries to the perps and the ?unconfirmed reports of NP's body when found, wouldn't you have expected to see a large amount of blood in the snow somewhere? I guess it's possible but that only LE would have found such a scene.

I think IMO that AC found the entry and or exit to the crime and her body was found in the woods. Like they could of dragged her kms... If she was burned like ppl are saying tho it's is not fact. They dropped the lighter on the way out

To me, this is the big question: is it a mere coincidence that AC, who worked literally 4 buildings down on the same street as the New Years party (on the same night), decided to look in a secluded location 15km from where the search party (that included 6500 people) was searching? Then had the intelligence to believe that a discarded lighter near some tire tracks in the snow could possibly be related? Not to mention she found the tire tracks at 2am in the morning in a location that has NO street lights.

Makes you wonder, right?

Here, this is originally from SFB73 and altered the photo to hide the subject's face. I'm not sure who this is but the face is hidden in case this is not the suspect, TB.

View attachment 29002

I now realize I might never get caught up on this thread!

But I did want to express concern (not with you matou!...I am just bouncing off your post) about the efforts trying to show a link between the 'psychic' and the suspects. I'm not saying that there is no link, however there very well may not be one. I am concerned as this individual is not a named suspect.

Regarding the trampoline pic on the "psychic's" FB page, it was taken over 5 years ago. The comments (from 5 years ago) associated with the photo mention the individual's names and they are not the names of the suspects. Many people have trampolines. I think the trampoline talk is a red herring.

My apologies if this has already been discussed.

Anybody else find it amazingly SUSPICIOUS that someone claims to have "seen a vision" as mentioned above, and they take it upon themselves to go, along with their fiance, to check it out...and they find tracks, signs of someone being dragged (most average joe citizens are not going to be able to look at snow and deduce that something was dragged), and a lighter.......take precautions (as others here have claimed this woman had stated on FB) to "wrap the lighter" --to "take pictures" of this scene, then call police to report it and police are going to immediately just respond because some chick claims she found all of this due to "having had a vision"? Sounds like a crock of crap to me. Sounds more like this person had some kind of inside knowledge that they wanted to report but instead of admitting they knew the perps, they told this crazy story about having had "a vision." My 2 cents.

I've been trying to find a site or a profile with the tattoos that AC has done, or the tattoos done at the shop she works at to see if there is a match to the one(s) that TB has - TB posted photos of her tattoos on her fetlife profile. It may be a connection between them. So far, I have been unsuccessful and AC only has a few pictures of her work on her fb page. They do not appear to have friends in common or linked in any other way I can see. I browsed TB and MM's fetlife friends and none appear to be AC or AC's boyfriend.

Meesh

Hello all, just some information, rumour at best, you understand, from a local that I have, and feel compelled, to share.
Though you all seem like lovely, compassionate and considerate folk, I doubt I'll be posting beyond this but I will answer questions that arise from this posting if I have the information.
The following information was given to LE on January 2nd, 2013:
The stories about NP being unable to get a taxi cab while not outright false are a little confused: She could not BOOK a cab in a time frame that pleased her but she did ultimately manage to flag a United cab in the downtown. I know this because a good friend of my husband picked her up.
NP was picked up in the south end on Christina St. South near the library between 2 am-2:30 am and ran up a 30 some odd dollar fare with the trip ending on Springbank Dr. in the city's Southeast end. This would regularly be about a 20 dollar fare but NP had the driver pass by some bars (Dempsey's at the 5 corners on Ontario was mentioned) and private residences looking for someone or something, angrily texting on her phone the entire time, ultimately ending up at the address on Springbank. This puts her much closer to where her body was found.
Not sure why police haven't updated this information but I have my suspicions.
My prayers and thoughts are with the family.

Petrolia line is significantly further than where she would have been dropped
off if she took a cab.

To me, this is the big question: is it a mere coincidence that AC, who worked literally 4 buildings down on the same street as the New Years party (on the same night), decided to look in a secluded location 15km from where the search party (that included 6500 people) was searching? Then had the intelligence to believe that a discarded lighter near some tire tracks in the snow could possibly be related? Not to mention she found the tire tracks at 2am in the morning in a location that has NO street lights.

Makes you wonder, right?

IMO a small town like Sarnia will have a lot of "coincidences" like this, esp when a lot of people work in the same area, close to where nightlife exists. On AC's profile, she stated that she found the tracks etc. in a woodlot near her home. I'm not saying there isn't a connection but it may be possible that it was coincidence. I live in a small Ontario town like Sarnia, and anytime anything happens, it is always 1degree of separation.

Meesh

Anyone know which business the "psychic" from Petrolia worked for?

Thanks so much, I didn't think to look it up - seems like the monster burnt his hands. That's in accord with the poster that said Noelle was burned.

Gasoline is very hard to get off the skin - he probably got it all over his hands, bent down to light the fire and caught his hands on fire. Dropped the red lighter too. In their rush to get out of there they forgot to pick up it up.

I've seen gasoline poured on a wood pile and set alight. It exploded into a fireball.

I know he's in agony if his hands are burnt - only a slice of the pain yet to come.

Oh you're welcome, no problem, i just typed in "splint on burns" and got a whole slew of hits. I didn't think so either. Also, i definitely agree with everything you have said in this post.

I've been doing some sleuthing on facebook and thought a profile I stumbled on was kinda weird. I realise I can't name the person but this person has "liked" one of MM's photos (although they're not friends) but they're on TB's friends list. Initials are RP. If you can find this profile there is a status update posted on Sep 17 with a reference to a van which TB likes and comments on. Makes me wonder if they've done this before and if maybe they have friends that know about it. I really hope LE are looking into more than this crime.

I just checked it out. Super creepy thing to post, even moreso that TP 'liked' it.

Petrolia line is significantly further than where she would have been dropped
off if she took a cab.

Still a lot closer than the south end where the official story says she was picked up. Like I said, until LE confirms it it's rumour and nothing more.

IMO a small town like Sarnia will have a lot of "coincidences" like this, esp when a lot of people work in the same area, close to where nightlife exists. On AC's profile, she stated that she found the tracks etc. in a woodlot near her home. I'm not saying there isn't a connection but it may be possible that it was coincidence. I live in a small Ontario town like Sarnia, and anytime anything happens, it is always 1degree of separation.

Meesh

It's quite the coincidence, considering it involves
murder and a "psychic" premonition.

I'm from the area, and from what I have heard, LE is actively
investigating a 3rd party.

She's a tattoo artist in Sarnia. She is not a "working" psychic.

Meesh

The only tattoo shop I can think of is off the main drag of Christina on a side street? Am I warm, Meesh? Thanks for your response.

Found his 12 posts. This is the only mention he makes of "sources":

"don't take it the wrong way but i can not reveal where my information is coming from, Sarnia is a very small community and i can assure you what information I've posted isn't something that only a few people know.."

He does state a few things as "fact", including TB seeking treatment at a London hospital.

Who knows...

In defense "Sarnian" that poster is correct saying that Sarnia is a very small community and there is alot of information people have gotten because they know the family/friends of either NP or TB. Sadly being that this is such a small town alot of people know friends/ family of both NP and TB or knew one of both of them personally.

Some of the information has not been "officially" posted by LE or on the news, it is common knowledge around town in certain circles that TB does in fact have a gash on her arm and refused to go to hospital here in town to get medical treatment, weather or not it was because she didn't want Sarnia ER reporting her wounds to police or because she was recently fired from her job at the hospital they don't know. Who knows maybe London Hospital reported the unusual wounds to police, as TB told a few different stories to people as to how her arm got hurt.

TB's children did not go to the school that NP worked at, they go to a public school not a Catholic school.

As for the time line of the events of NYE, NP was last seen between 2 and 2:30 pm, TB was known to have gotten home around 4 am that night.

The fact of the matter is that these 2 sickos killed an innocent woman for no reason in a brutal manner that no one could possibly imagine. They are now in custody and LE did a great job at catching them fast and orderly manner. Weather or not AC knew first hand knowledge or not she tipped the police off to finding NP's body, I am sure that the OPP have questioned her and are satisfied that she had nothing to do with the murder of NP otherwise she would have been charged with something by now. This community came together to find NP and they did just that they found her and while the out come was not good we achieved what we set out to do, we brought NP home. Her family has closure and they can bury her and visit her. It's not the best out come nor an outcome anyone wanted but at least her family can start healing if that is at all possible. They have a long hard road ahead of them and they are going to need the support of this community. People can speculate and not believe what others say but lets not lose sight of NP's family and the support they are going to need in the coming months to start to even think of healing from this tragic event and also of the children who's lives NP touched weather it be from teaching them tutoring them or thru Community Living, alot of people in this town mourn for a young lady whose life was tragically ended.

What I want to know is how did he break his fingers? On both hands? I haven't seen the photos - everyone says they're splinted. If he burnt his hands, they wouldn't be in splints - right? Who puts splints over burns? Maybe as a form of torture...

They actually do splint burns on arms/hands. I know first hand as my best friend burned her hand/arm badly a year ago. They use splints to keep your muscles from contracting. Once you have been burned badly and there is muscle damage, if you let your muscle's contract there is no way of undoing that. Sound painful??? It is!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo