GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there i m new to this community , I ve been following NP case as I m a local .TB residence is few streets down from me . I saw somone questioning weather the residence is still taped off . I drive by enroute to my work and TB residence is not taped off with police yellow tape as off yesterday january 5 th .i ve been off for few days and i m not sure when it was removed.

Rip Noelle P. what a horrible crime i have. No words .

I drove by his residence yesterday, you could see the removed crime scene tape in the garbage pail by his front door

oh Brandon Sands (RIP) I also helped look for him, I guess I didn't put two and two together because it was in wallaceburg (which is about a 30-45 car ride away to all that to not know)

It could be Brandon that she is referring to. The search for him went on for many weeks.....well into Feb if I remember accurately. (Brandon was eventually located in the Sydenham River).

It could be Brandon that she is referring to. The search for him went on for many weeks.....well into Feb if I remember accurately. (Brandon was eventually located in the Sydenham River).

yes that would make sense , there were buses full of people that left from Sarnia to the burg to help search. you are correct he was found in the river, so so so sad. I am not sure if you are from the area but southwestern ontario is pretty small and tight knit so when things like this happen people come from all over to help

I'm not sure we can assume that.

AFAIK TB has 3 kids by 2 dads. First 2 kids are the children of the EX-husband. Last kid is the child of the current (or until recently, current) boyfriend with whom she "is in a stable relationship".

A previous poster offered the opinion that some or all of the kids were home with the current boyfriend at the time that TB and MM were committing this crime....which is entirely possible.

All MOO.

From online research, the father of TB's youngest child appears to have a different address than TB, on a different street in Sarnia. Maybe they did not live together, and so, even if he did have one or more of the children with him on NYE (as was suggested by another poster), it may have been that they were at his residence... I hope. All MOO.

I drove by his residence yesterday, you could see the removed crime scene tape in the garbage pail by his front door
Yup there were two garbage bags on her porch too ... Its a busy little street lots of houses and people living there .i dont know how anything of those proportions can happen there and go unnoticed....
There is tons of stories and "facts" buzzing around the town .i ve heard so many stories from my place of work( being in healthcare) but i understand we r not to share rumours, I just hope justice is served and that family gets closure they need.

No. The address is wrong. MM's home is across from the parking lot. One story, flat roof, purple doors. It's a duplex.
I'm curious as to the red, white and silver cars parked right outside. Could the silver one be TB's?

SM gotcha! im awfully suspicious as per their SM comments on FL of buying black r--e van with tinted windows or referring to the FB comment made by RP on FB of "get in the van' as likable and funny. coincidentally around the same time the attempted abductions were reported. Extremely suspicious.
I cannot find that comment, so assuming its been removed?
I'm always suspicious of people 'tidying' up their SM histories. AC and her friend AH did an awful lot of cleaning up towards the end of the week. I'm not even sure they are so good friends just now, as their public communications appear to be at a stop. I'm guessing its because AH posted a personal mobile phone message (the infamous 'I am a pyschic' one) onto their FB.
All MOO of course.

I don't think TB and MM were the ones trying to pick up kids back in Sept. one of my friends kids was one of the kids they approached, the child described the man as old with wrinkles and sunglasses, clearly NOT a description of MM.
It was reported by MSM via LE that in at least one of those incidents that the description was 20ish and tall and slim.
I haven't read anywhere apart from your post via a friend that it is an aged man with wrinkles.
Time will tell no doubt.

This is regarding the 'hearsay' about one of TB's arms being cut, and LE reported fact that both MM's arms are in splints.

On MM and TB FL profiles they both have a complete gallery of uploaded photos (TB 59 and MM 31). These photos are extremely disturbing as they portray deviant sexual acts of torture and violence between the two of them. In several of the photos MM and TB have used a knife to slash open several parts on their bodies. One photo in particular shows MM with a slice down his back about a foot long with blood dripping down his back and quotes from MM "Some knife play with casual_side_girl, more to come for sure. All credit goes to her." – Sterling_Archer4 | 4 months ago And "Another shot of the same cut hopefully some more to follow soon." – Sterling_Archer4 | 4 months ago

These two sickos obviously were into using knives to slice themselves, i would take into consideration that MM and TB arm wounds may have come from injuring themselves intentionally for pleasure.

As for the question that has been put out there in regards to attempted suicide by MM and TB, i wouldn't rule it out either. However i tend to think more so that MM wounds came from being burned and TB from a knife wound.

And as for the part i have bolded, i do tend to think TB was the instigator.

JMHO MOO 2 cents yadda yadda

Can we please discuss the possible timeline?

-NP left the party at 2:00-2:30 Tuesday morning

-It was mentioned unverified that NP did end up catching a cab that evening after she had left the party and had requested to stop at several locations

-TB was seen by a neighbor at 4:00 a.m Tuesday morning

-AC took 'snow photo' at 12:00 Tuesday night

-NP located approximately 10:30 Wednesday Morning

(Correct me if you know the times to be different)

I think this is important to the timeline, because from what i have worked out in my head leads me to believe that the crime took place in a very short time span.

NP was found Wednesday morning at 10:30am not Tuesday. I cannot comment on when AC took the picture.

As a very close friend of TB family I can tell you the kids were never in harms way. They are all safe. Please try not to discuss them in the threads. Both the ex husband and current boyfriend had no idea about TB private life. Such a sad situation

Is anybody familiar with the taxi companies in sarnia? Specifically whether they use gps technology? I used to work in a management role for a taxi business in a different city and was actually subpoenaed for a murder trial but was never called after providing police with gps trip data that they believed was the accused.

From my understanding this is how I understand the timeline.

NP leaves party at 2am early morning Tuesday Jan 1 and she is found approximately 32.5 hours later on Wednesday Jan 2 at 10:30am. LE officially released her identity around noon on Thursday Jan 3.

AC took the photo either very late Tuesday Jan 1 or the very early morning hours of Wed Jan 2, the day they found NP.

Can we please discuss the possible timeline?

-NP left the party at 2:00-2:30 Tuesday morning

-It was mentioned unverified that NP did end up catching a cab that evening after she had left the party and had requested to stop at several locations

-TB was seen by a neighbor at 4:00 a.m Tuesday morning

-AC took 'snow photo' at 12:00 Tuesday night

-NP located approximately 10:30 Wednesday Morning

(Correct me if you know the times to be different)

I think this is important to the timeline, because from what i have worked out in my head leads me to believe that the crime took place in a very short time span.

Where is this info coming from? I had asked for a link earlier and didn't get anything.

I was following the original fb page set up by NP's mom "NiM"(not sure if I can post the name), live as people were updating the site. AC uploaded the pic of the tracks in the snow, shortly after midnight on Jan2nd

So if the kids were all safe and sound with their fathers, then it IS possible that these 2 monsters brought their innocent victim back to their house that first night. IF T was seen by her neighbor at 4 am, and had wounds already, then maybe the crime was over, but it could have still been ongoing. JMO

Where is this info coming from? I had asked for a link earlier and didn't get anything.

I don't have that info matou.

"Sarnian

Quote:
I believe it was stated she was seen Tuesday morning at her home by a neighbor who had questioned her about her injuries."

Sarnian are you able to provide a link at all?

Respect to all blogers but I wouldnt include cab story in timeline yet as its unverified ...on the same note i have a info from a guy that saw her get into the vehicle that night (not a cab) casualy and never tought anything of it untill next day when she was reported missing .he notified the police with this tip .maybe they werent friends perhaps they were familiar faces to each other thru this small social community.
As per official verified sources she left the party between 2-230 am on jan 1st and was seen heading south on christina st . NP body was located wed morning .
I m sure that police has a lot of info but cant release things untill this case is resolved

So if the kids were all safe and sound with their fathers, then it IS possible that these 2 monsters brought their innocent victim back to their house that first night. IF T was seen by her neighbor at 4 am, and had wounds already, then maybe the crime was over, but it could have still been ongoing. JMO

Good thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member