GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to bed.

...but not before I ping both my 31yo and 24yo sons' cell phones and check both their facebook pages to see who they hung out with tonight.

:waitasec:

I can see there are lots of new members joining WS from the Sarnia Lambton area. There are going to be plenty more to come. I suggest all the new subscribers do what I did, and that is, go back to the beginning of the first thread and bring yourselves up to speed. I started following this discussion last Sat (5th) and have spent the last few days reading everything and familiarizing myself with the website and the case. As well, please go back and read the terms and conditions and rules of the forum. I can clearly see they are not being followed. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from taking part in the discusions, but it is way to easy to open an account and jump in and start asking redundant questions or becoming emotional and attacking the discusion itself. All of this is MOO. This being said, it has been interesting following the discusion! I'm not too sure how much I will be posting but I will be reading.

GREAT POST and :welcome::fireworks: to WS.

Food for thought. If AC was working at the tattoo shop till 2am (unverified) and TB was working at neon moon till around the same time... Does it not seem odd that the tattoo shop and neon moon are pretty well neighbours. More or less anyhow. The downtown of sarnia where Noelle disappeared from and where these other two players work all coexist with in the same two blocks on the same street. If each person were to stand on Christina street in front of where they each supposedly worked/partied they would be able to see and very well speak to each other. And they all left at approximately the same time?. Hypothetically it could have been AC and TB helping np walk. MOO.this just a thought but it seems too perfect a storm in regards to AC and TB both being in the same area at the same time as np. I remember TB from around the college and she was rather social. Would be the type of Persian IMO to stop in at a a tattoo shop on her way home from work occasionally.once again these are just coincidences and I'm not implying anything... Just thinking aloud. Also the easiest theory.... Mm likely met TB at the bar around closing time. NP Would have walked right past them... Such a tragedy. I doub np knew these two clowns. I know the circles these people travel in and I highly doubt they'd associate. My opinion is this was a crime of opportunity.

Food for thought. If AC was working at the tattoo shop till 2am (unverified) and TB was working at neon moon till around the same time... Does it not seem odd that the tattoo shop and neon moon are pretty well neighbours. More or less anyhow. The downtown of sarnia where Noelle disappeared from and where these other two players work all coexist with in the same two blocks on the same street. If each person were to stand on Christina street in front of where they each supposedly worked/partied they would be able to see and very well speak to each other. And they all left at approximately the same time?. Hypothetically it could have been AC and TB helping np walk. MOO.this just a thought but it seems too perfect a storm in regards to AC and TB both being in the same area at the same time as np. I remember TB from around the college and she was rather social. Would be the type of Persian IMO to stop in at a a tattoo shop on her way home from work occasionally.once again these are just coincidences and I'm not implying anything... Just thinking aloud. Also the easiest theory.... Mm likely met TB at the bar around closing time. NP Would have walked right past them... Such a tragedy. I doub np knew these two clowns. I know the circles these people travel in and I highly doubt they'd associate. My opinion is this was a crime of opportunity.

Excellent Post-----

Who verified that the accused works at the Neon Moon?

Great post! All seems plausible however if AC had anything to do with this which I see some points and admit that I too was curious If AC was tattooing late that night I would think her BF would have been with her after all it was New Year's Eve. Although it could fit I doubt it does. AC would have been interrogated by LE I'm sure of it. And the way I was reading the page on fb is she just wanted to help. At home from petrolia she would have took mandumin (sp) on her way to sarnia she said she was going to help look and would be keeping an eye down that road. I just think we should stop being suspicious of this AC and move on bc if she had anything to do with it she would be charged already. I believe this crime was a crime of opportunity for MM and TB one or the other started this and it ended badly which was not in the plan. OR they did plan on abducting someone and had evidence of that at their home. Maybe they had a tape or something in which they had at either the hotel or left behind at the house. Clearly they went to London to get medical treatment and when they couldn't for specific or gave sketchy info on what happened they alerted LE. Also we don't know of he or she also had visible bruising on their face arms that looked suspect. Maybe LE sent out a fax to all hosp. In the area and surrounding area to report suspect injuries or when using their health card someone noticed them to be from sarnia and remember seeing NP missing fb page and alerted LE these are speculated answers we won't have for a long time and hopefully they won't get a publication ban and we can adventually have some answers. Ps. If a publication band does that mean we can't sit in the court room? Is it possible for anyone to just sit through court? Can the media put it on tv? I know the CA case was on tv. Is there something against that in Canada ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M5FL72