GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was last sighted according to LE at the corner of Christina and Wellington walking south, that you can't understand that she may have caught a cab after that point baffles me. Are you implying that they have footage of TB and MM abducting her from a bank machine in the Scotiabank?
For someone who didn't want to get into a pissing match you sure are going out of your way to confuse the issue when someone is presenting information that in no way contradicts or conflicts with yours.
First you assumed the cab driver picked her up at the party, he didn't, now you're assuming the cab driver picked her up, somehow, before the last confirmed sighting at the corner of Christina and Wellington, he didn't.

I read somewhere that two people were seen infront of the bank around that time helping a drunk girl walk was it her?

I am off to Bed everyone,
RIP ...Noelle
God be with your Family and Friends who are Mourning this night ...

And at 9:30 January 1st, 2013 there was a knock on my door and I was handed a flyer, a flyer that Is siting in front of me, a flyer that says that she was last seen at the corner of Christina and LOCHIEL. The police refine the case as time passes. As they got more evidence they were able to place her at Christina and WELLINGTON The cab driver didn't give the information about picking NP up and taking her to Brimwood to the police until January 2nd 2013 because he hadn't heard anything about the disappearance before that (He lives downriver and wasn't in town.). He obviously picked her up sometime AFTER that last witness report from the library.
This shouldn't be so hard to understand.
When the police got the info on the 2nd they must have considered it evidence important to the case and not released a press statement about it.

Not placing her in the last where abouts is not important.....I dont mean to seem cruel or anything..but that is perhaps the most vital piece of information that would have been released ASAP...

She was found by the time the police got the information from the cab driver on the 2nd OF JANUARY.
<modsnip>
They hadn't been searching for her for over 24 hours by the time the cab driver gave that information to the police. He had no idea that this woman who had been in his cab had been kidnapped and killed until the 2nd of January.
<modsnip>

She was last sighted according to LE at the corner of Christina and Wellington walking south, that you can't understand that she may have caught a cab after that point baffles me. Are you implying that they have footage of TB and MM abducting her from a bank machine in the Scotiabank?
For someone who didn't want to get into a pissing match you sure are going out of your way to confuse the issue when someone is presenting information that in no way contradicts or conflicts with yours.
First you assumed the cab driver picked her up at the party, he didn't, now you're assuming the cab driver picked her up, somehow, before the last confirmed sighting at the corner of Christina and Wellington, he didn't.

Please read this statement again..I said no taxi whatsoever ..and no willingness to get into a car.....again that would have been released by the LE....Read the statement over

LE said that NP was LAST SEEN on Christina street at Wellington heading SOUTH.

LAST SEEN as in she was NOT last seen in a cab on Brimwood.... otherwise they would have said she was last seen getting out of a cab on Brimwood.

Sorry but verified information puts NP as last seen on Christina at Wellington heading south, that we know is a FACT.

Yes I agree.....IMO......when she was a missing person case prior to murder case LE never said she was in a cab and as another seemingly very well informed poster keeps telling us...no cab was involved....i believe that....when she was a missing person this would have been stated..at that stage LE were not withholding any information.

I wish there was less focus on the whether the viewing was open or closed casket...that is private and a family choice...i have been to funerals of natural deaths with closed caskets.

Also the "burn" theory is just rumour....probably stemming from the lighter being found ...but i think this is just gruesome speculation.
I am from Niagara and experienced the PB KH situation....i had family and friends who had to testify in that case...it was a horrible time. There were so many rumours and speculations that spread like wildfire and that was before social media....it was horrible for the families to hear. I am just saying i know this is a horrible crime and i want them to be punished for rest of their lives but the gruesome speculations can be harmful if they are not true. I know we all want answers.... Just my opinion.

As a teacher I just pray that i can live up to being the amazing teacher that NP was in her short career. I am inspired by her and will bring that to my classroom every day.

Did LE confirm to the cab driver that it was NP that he picked up? Just saying, maybe the cab driver phoned in a tip he thought fit the description of the person he drove to Brimwood, but was someone else. I'm sure 100's of calls were made to the police about tips of other people mistaken for NP

She was found by the time the police got the information from the cab driver on the 2nd OF JANUARY.
<modsnip>
They hadn't been searching for her for over 24 hours by the time the cab driver gave that information to the police. He had no idea that this woman who had been in his cab had been kidnapped and killed until the 2nd of January.
<modsnip>

LE is still asking for any information about this crime. It would stand to reason that they would be updating the information as to where she was actually last known to be seen, if by a cab driver in Sherwood Village.
Vital information IMO

Is it me..or does anyone not get that the every day (sarnia..london..and windsor)..new information has been given..all be it not much..first was fetish..then little ones such as construction whee he went to school etc.....<modsnip>..that the police has updated daily......<modsnip>..

Yes I agree.....IMO......when she was a missing person case prior to murder case LE never said she was in a cab and as another seemingly very well informed poster keeps telling us...no cab was involved....i believe that....when she was a missing person this would have been stated..at that stage LE were not withholding any information.

I wish there was less focus on the whether the viewing was open or closed casket...that is private and a family choice...i have been to funerals of natural deaths with closed caskets.

Also the "burn" theory is just rumour....probably stemming from the lighter being found ...but i think this is just gruesome speculation.
I am from Niagara and experienced the PB KH situation....i had family and friends who had to testify in that case...it was a horrible time. There were so many rumours and speculations that spread like wildfire and that was before social media....it was horrible for the families to hear. I am just saying i know this is a horrible crime and i want them to be punished for rest of their lives but the gruesome speculations can be harmful if they are not true. I know we all want answers.... Just my opinion.

As a teacher I just pray that i can live up to being the amazing teacher that NP was in her short career. I am inspired by her and will bring that to my classroom every day.

LE DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A CAB INVOLVED UNTIL THE SECOND OF JANUARY 24 hours after NP was found. I feel like I'm going crazy here.

LE is still asking for any information about this crime. It would stand to reason that they would be updating the information as to where she was actually last known to be seen, if by a cab driver in Sherwood Village.
Vital information IMO

Unless, for whatever reason, certainly not one I can riddle out, that information is vital to building the case. LE doesn't have to give evidence to the media, same as they're not releasing the cause of death.

My friend's husband was recently involved in a home improvement accident, in which he nearly severed his thumb w/a circular saw. Over the past several weeks, he has alternately been in splints, casts, and bandages - following surgery to repair severed tendons, among other things (bone repairs, bone fragment removal, etc.).
This sounds like what I've read in this thread about MM's injuries.
JMO

What are the chances there will be a publication ban on this trial?

Hey guys I'm new to all this and call me stupid I never pay attention to many cases. Only one that has has come close to me. What is a publication ban? What would it intale?

Can we get off the disagreement of whether there was or wasn't a cab....seeing this going back and forth is doing nothing but taking focus off where it should be, thanks JMO

it seems like we are going in circles with some of the posts such as cab or no cab story .
whiplash here.

Hey guys I'm new to all this and call me stupid I never pay attention to many cases. Only one that has has come close to me. What is a publication ban? What would it intale?

nothing can be printed regarding the case while it's ongoing, basically

I believe everyone fully believes what they have heard concerning this case. Those that are close and in the Sarnia area, I respect that you truly believe what your saying. However, its not worth getting yourself upset. We are all here for a common goal, that is to support, learn and hopefully make a difference. Please don't get upset with each other, it can get threads closed down. It will all come out during trial, and if not, then we don't need to know. I am confident they have the perps in this case and I am also confident in LE. Time will tell. I know your hurting guys, be gentle to one another and especially to yourselves right now... I am saying this with all respect and caring... IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee