GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my next question, if she was last seen in a cab you think it would have been updated when they reported her whereabouts.

It would have been...that would have been used to get witnesses to come forward....

Back to the crime scene discussion: My husband said that the police had part of Lakeshore yellow taped off last night around dinner time but I forgot to ask him exactly where and he's gone back to work. Did anyone else see this, hear anything about what they were doing there on the news, radio etc? I'll be sure to ask him exactly where it was when he gets home. I'm not saying it's related, you just see a lot driving a taxi cab...

Hello everyone
Been looking through this thread for a while and heard some interesting info today that I thought I would share. Obviously this is hearsay but I was told by a friend whose husband works at the jail in London where MM is currently being held. Apparently he still has the bandages on his hands. His hands had been broken (not exactly sure how but it was an injury that occured during the unfortunate events that took NP's life)and he required surgery to repair them which is why they are bandaged. My friend didn't have any other info. Her husband said they are keeping pretty tight lipped about everything until the case goes to court.

Interesting, I had heard almost the same thing about MM's injuries that his hands were broken like you said during the unfortunate events that took Np's life, although this is the first time I am hearing he needed surgery to fix them. This however would fit with the theory of why they went to London for medical attention because London has some of the best doctors to repair hand injuries. When one of my ex's son rolled a car on his arm and severed the tendons in 2 places, yea it was a MESS, the Dr. in London was able to repair and reattach the tendons in both places.
JMO but I think this makes a good fit to the story line, but I guess we will find out once everything is released during the trial.

Back to the crime scene discussion: My husband said that the police had part of Lakeshore yellow taped off last night around dinner time but I forgot to ask him exactly where and he's gone back to work. Did anyone else see this, hear anything about what they were doing there on the news, radio etc? I'll be sure to ask him exactly where it was when he gets home. I'm not saying it's related, you just see a lot driving a taxi cab...

apparently a little girl was hit by a car, nothing to do with this case. RIP to this girl and condolences to her family also.

Hello everyone
Been looking through this thread for a while and heard some interesting info today that I thought I would share. Obviously this is hearsay but I was told by a friend whose husband works at the jail in London where MM is currently being held. Apparently he still has the bandages on his hands. His hands had been broken (not exactly sure how but it was an injury that occured during the unfortunate events that took NP's life)and he required surgery to repair them which is why they are bandaged. My friend didn't have any other info. Her husband said they are keeping pretty tight lipped about everything until the case goes to court.

I must be getting tired but if they were broken wouldn't they be in casts?

What are the chances there will be a publication ban on this trial?

Murphy at Cathcart was taped off all yesterday afternoon/evening. Its one block up from Lakeshore. Taped because a 10 year old girl was struck and killed by a 78 year old woman who blew through a cross walk/crossing guard.

Thanks airplanelamp, missed your response. Scratch that, completely unrelated.
I'm sorry about NP, as well. She was a teacher at your school, was she not?

apparently a little girl was hit by a car, nothing to do with this case. RIP to this girl and condolences to her family also.

Thanks flipflop. Had a look for it but didn't even know the correct street to look for. My major fault is that I talk better than I listen.

I still find the story of her being in a cab for at least what would amount to a half hour, and the neighbours story of seeing her outside at 4 am does not leave enough
time for whatever happened.

Last seen 2:40 down town. Fact
Cab ride around town til appx 3:10? Unsubstantiated
TB seen at home at 4 am ? Also unsubstantiated

Drive out to Manduamin Rd and Back at least 30 minutes , driving pretty quick.

So we are left with a crime time frame of approximately 20 minutes?

This doesnt add up in my opinon.

It didn't happen on Christina Street. NP took a cab from Christina Street to an address on Brimwood (In an earlier post I incorrectly identified the destination as Springbank. Upon speaking with the cab driver who actually picked her up he corrected the street, it was Brimwood, in Sherwood Village.). What would regularly have been a $20 cab ride cost over $30 because NP had him pass by a bar (Dempsey's) and some private residences on the way looking for someone or something. She was upset and texting on her phone the entire trip. They must have picked her up somewhere in the southeast end of town.

Has anyone checked to see if NP had a POF or FL acct ?
was she lured by a false acct....cant see her being interested in TB or MM.

I still find the story of her being in a cab for at least what would amount to a half hour, and the neighbours story of seeing her outside at 4 am does not leave enough
time for whatever happened.

Last seen 2:40 down town. Fact
Cab ride around town til appx 3:10? Unsubstantiated
TB seen at home at 4 am ? Also unsubstantiated

Drive out to Manduamin Rd and Back at least 30 minutes , driving pretty quick.

So we are left with a crime time frame of approximately 20 minutes?

This doesnt add up in my opinon.

No cab was involved...

Interesting, I had heard almost the same thing about MM's injuries that his hands were broken like you said during the unfortunate events that took Np's life, although this is the first time I am hearing he needed surgery to fix them. This however would fit with the theory of why they went to London for medical attention because London has some of the best doctors to repair hand injuries. When one of my ex's son rolled a car on his arm and severed the tendons in 2 places, yea it was a MESS, the Dr. in London was able to repair and reattach the tendons in both places.
JMO but I think this makes a good fit to the story line, but I guess we will find out once everything is released during the trial.

His broken hands better fits my less morbid theory. IMO anyway. I hope I am right. Nontheless, NP is gone. And it is very upsetting for all of us.

all i want to say is that ive heard from our close friends and family that np was seen on camera several times walking and very upset due to her and her bf fighting!!! she wanted to go home!!!! she was seen walking and entering into a vechical which appeared to be willingly... but :waitasec: i dont know 100% but from what ive been told. i was also told she called her dad to pick her up but he could not because he had been drinking - so he told her to call a cab or go back to the party!!! i dont want to disclose everything i know because it is not yet been released !!! i hope u can understand :) once more is released to the public i will comment and answer any questions u may have related to that

i second that . i ve heard same .will comment more when i can provide reliable backup.

Hello everyone
So MM and TB are not being held in Sarnia jail? I thought they would have been transported here upon their arrests seeing as this is where the crime took place, and the current city both resided in? They are both appearing here in court on Thursday so I guess I just assumed this is where they would be held for time being.

Thanks airplanelamp, missed your response. Scratch that, completely unrelated.
I'm sorry about NP, as well. She was a teacher at your school, was she not?

No. I think you might be confusing me with someone else.

I must be getting tired but if they were broken wouldn't they be in casts?

I've heard that they called the london hospital about his injuries...for an ambulance I believe...and the hospital alerted authorities to the hotel..he needed surgery to reattatch tendons in his hand...again this is heresay.

Well if your having a hard time with the timeline you're suggesting why don't you consider that the neighbor reporting seeing her at 4:00 is incorrect? I'm leaning towards the cabbies story as being correct. Moo

I've heard that they called the london hospital about his injuries...for an ambulance I believe...and the hospital alerted authorities to the hotel..he needed surgery to reattatch tendons in his hand...again this is heresay.

Heresay...but would match knife play....

That was my next question, if she was last seen in a cab you think it would have been updated when they reported her whereabouts.

LE said that NP was LAST SEEN on Christina street at Wellington heading SOUTH.

LAST SEEN as in she was NOT last seen in a cab on Brimwood.... otherwise they would have said she was last seen getting out of a cab on Brimwood.

Sorry but verified information puts NP as last seen on Christina at Wellington heading south, that we know is a FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee