GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read one of the articles of the paper..they had an expert with his views on the matter...AS much as you want to believe...the accident scenario is out the window with those charges being laid

"an expert".... And this expert has more information than us? I doubt it. This "expert" is speculating like everyone else. And this "expert" is getting free advertising. JMO.

I lived in BG for a very long time and almost never took Lakeshore to Sarnia. Way to slow and out of the way. Still where she was found, there was no reason for her to be out that way.

Way to slow?? Thats the quickest way from Christina street area...Ive taught in BG and that was always the way I went..and it was quicker then going down London Rd..unless u lived near Brigden sSide Road on London..But if you lived in the city..you always took Lakeshore

well tomorrow should be along day refreshing the news paper site to see what happenned in court lol

I think they both will appear via video, their charges will be read to them and they will both be remanded into custody. I also think we will hear of a publication ban coming into effect, hence the reason why we have not heard a COD. This is all JMO

"an expert".... And this expert has more information than us? I doubt it. This "expert" is speculating like everyone else. And this "expert" is getting free advertising. JMO.

Im just saying he was a retired professional that was involved in People obsessed with rape /torture...He had no need for exposure..I think most professionals would 100 percent agree with them.....It was time to ramp up...they wernt getting satisfied....

I agree with all your routes.....DO you seriously think she would have tried walking to either BG or Courtright in that cold???

I once walked from Courtright to Corunna and let me tell you NO I do not seriously think anyone would walk to Courtright from Sarnia in that cold.... maybe if someone was mad they would SAY they were going to do that to get away form the situation BUT to do it ...would take WELL over 2 hours.

...And I understand that. I don't like it either. But some people are taking a giant leap here. From sick fantasy to premeditated murder without any real evidence. I am sure the police have what they need, but we don't. That's all I am saying. We really don't know anything. Just gossip and rumors from "friends of friends" ect. And I do not think that is helpful whatsoever when seeking the truth.

I guess my thoughts are this... because they have been charged with premeditated murder - being murder 1 - I consider the part that they premediated a murder to be fact. Because the police say so at this time. This could change and evidence may not be enough to support this in court, however... until they are in court and proven not guilty, that will be the assumption even though I know that you are innocent until proven guilty.

Was it sick? Was it crazy? Was it an accident and just being kidnapped was the plan? Who knows?

This group is called websleuths. People are musing about for answers... hoping to find something. As said before, these boards have apparently been helpful in solving some cases. Without brainstorming and stretches of the mind, I don't think you can do that?

Do you see where I am going here?

I see you are local, so am I. Us locals tend to be a bit hot about this topic right now and rightfully so.

:twocents:

...And I understand that. I don't like it either. But some people are taking a giant leap here. From sick fantasy to premeditated murder without any real evidence. I am sure the police have what they need, but we don't. That's all I am saying. We really don't know anything. Just gossip and rumors from "friends of friends" ect. And I do not think that is helpful whatsoever when seeking the truth.

Well, I agree with what you say about the lack of "real" evidence to date, Frasier, but, I have great confidence in LE.

It's easy to make the leap and assumption because of the nature of their online writing and photos that were readily available to all.

Many, many horrific things came out after the publication ban in Victoria Stafford's case was lifted, regarding Rafferty's and McClintic's perverse online writings, postings, fantasies, videos etc.

Judge Heaney kept most of it squashed due to improper search warrants etc., and the fact that the jury is not allowed to be prejudiced by learning about SOME of their online life. Of course, McClintic's perversions were used in every way possible to paint her as the mastermind and try to help prove Rafferty's innocence.

A direct correlation has not been drawn from MM and TB's online life and the murder of Noelle Paquette. It is going to be a very, very long process for LE, the lawyers and the public will be the last to know, really, as I am sure alot was learned from Victoria's case.

I guess it is a good time to thank all the law enforcement and other agencies who were able to recover Noelle so quickly, return her to her loved ones, and arrest the people accused of her murder. I hope the Crown does the same job with this case, that police warrant procedures were followed to the letter, and justice is swift to the perpetrators of this horrific crime.

I once walked from Courtright to Corunna and let me tell you NO I do not seriously think anyone would walk to Courtright from Sarnia in that cold.... maybe if someone was mad they would SAY they were going to do that to get away form the situation BUT to do it ...would take WELL over 2 hours.

100 percent agreed

Way to slow?? Thats the quickest way from Christina street area...Ive taught in BG and that was always the way I went..and it was quicker then going down London Rd..unless u lived near Brigden sSide Road on London..But if you lived in the city..you always took Lakeshore

Waterworks to london line takes you right into Exmouth street. Mandaumin to 402 takes you right in too. Both are faster then a winding city road. Even the Rainbow cove residents like to go to Sarnia via Blackwell and Michigan. Although I find too many stop signs those ways.

(Thank you for reminding me why I moved into Sarnia. I hated that drive no mater which way I took it. LOL)

Im just saying he was a retired professional that was involved in People obsessed with rape /torture...He had no need for exposure..I think most professionals would 100 percent agree with them.....It was time to ramp up...they wernt getting satisfied....

Perhaps you are correct. But I don't claim to read the mind set of these so called experts that would comment on a case they have no knowledge of. These "experts" often come forward during these tragic events. I don't know one single professional that would make blanket statements on a case this serious. MOO. I would certainly never put my name or credentials on a claim that was based primarily on my own biases. JMO. It just unprofessional and unethical. MOO

Waterworks to london line takes you right into Exmouth street. Mandaumin to 402 takes you right in too. Both are faster then a winding city road. Even the Rainbow cove residents like to go to Sarnia via Blackwell and Michigan. Although I find too many stop signs those ways.

(Thank you for reminding me why I moved into Sarnia. I hated that drive no mater which way I took it. LOL)

I have done the Maundaumin route.that takes you to Timmies?

that is exactly what i said awhile ago....she never intended to walk it...she left angry and upset...said that but just to make a point that she was mad..common sense is clouded when you are upset and angry and all that goes with NYE...just my opinion...someone took her to where she was found ...and not by her free will in my opinion

Perhaps you are correct. But I don't claim to read the mind set of these so called experts that would comment on a case they have no knowledge of. These "experts" often come forward during these tragic events. I don't know one single professional that would make blanket statements on a case this serious. MOO. I would certainly never put my name or credentials on a claim that was based primarily on my own biases. JMO. It just unprofessional and unethical. MOO

These are profilers ..so you dont believe their work? hmmmmm..they have helped in many many cases that deal with the criminal mind..and each time of sick crime involved

what was wrong with my quote? Shes a supply teacher..she just got done a long term assignment..and would be subbing again in the new year..that is 100 percent Fact..The K class ended at Christmas ..Fact

nothing was wrong i apologize i didn't mean to imply that to you sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro