GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get why Mandaumin? There are so many more desolate roads that no one drives down eg. Fairweather, Plowing Match. It justs seems that something "happened" at that point on that road. I drive by that road everyday, while it isn't the busiest of roads that late at night, it is the road that directly connects to the 402 and there is more chance of being seen. So many questions that I'm curious to know, but not really sure I want to know

Who knows maybe the accused had their sexual fanasties in that woodlot as we know they are some sick individuals.

Who knows maybe the accused had their sexual fanasties in that woodlot as we know they are some sick individuals.

Who knows... could be anything... To understand them would be to think like them. IMO

I hope to God I never have the ability to do that.

taking the back way to London?

possible maybe they had planned to take her to London and something went wrong in the vehicle. Maybe they had the hotel prebooked.

Anythings possible with what we know about these people JMO.

Wow .....
I can only imagine what my family would think if they looked at my history on my computer right now....

That your computer needs a shower. Ugh. Sorry for posting that link. Seems completely irrelevant, but, like Southern Comfort said, likely a play on words. TMI

To understand them would be to think like them. IMO

I hope to God I never have the ability to do that.

Me too.... just so many unanswered questions about how this all happenned and what we've read about them.

I just don't get why Mandaumin? There are so many more desolate roads that no one drives down eg. Fairweather, Plowing Match. It justs seems that something "happened" at that point on that road. I drive by that road everyday, while it isn't the busiest of roads that late at night, it is the road that directly connects to the 402 and there is more chance of being seen. So many questions that I'm curious to know, but not really sure I want to know

I agree with you. There are so many other places that are even more isolated and less likely to be seen. Even someone driving on Petrolia line would see a vehicle parked by that woodlot if they looked close enough.

well tomorrow should be along day refreshing the news paper site to see what happenned in court lol

I agree with you. There are so many other places that are even more isolated and less likely to be seen. Even someone driving on Petrolia line would see a vehicle parked by that woodlot if they looked close enough.

This is just musing about... but I wonder where MM "R***ed" TB for the first time.

If he was in London and her in Sarnia... it is possible that they met half way or part way and got off the highway for some um.. fun?

Returning to their spot?

It was in grass as mentioned on FL pages, right? (never went on there but seem to remember someone mentioning that)

I think this poor girl god rest her soul was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and those two lunatics were stupid never thought of the cameras uptown and were seen with her getting into their vehicle, took her out to the woodlot( like someone said earlier) thats where the murder seen was (moo) did what they had to do went home TB tried to fix MM's wounds couldn't do it that could of been the reason the neighbour saw her crying hysterically as she knew then they needed medical attention and she was caught.. went to london.
Has their been any connection between AC and TB jmo but i think TB might of known her called her panicking and thats how she knew where the crime scene was and nothings being said more about that because she could be a witness. Could it be thats why they were arrested so fast? JMO.. I just find it a bit weird that AC was looking out there when alot of people were looking around in town here and towards courtright where NP was from?

I feel that AC must have seen TB and MM downtown talking with NP, on her way home saw TB's car on the side of the road. The next day she hears that NP is missing, she returns to that road, sees the disturbance in the snow, takes the pic and calls it in. JMO

Uggg Im glad my browser settings are set to erase everything after i close it

Nothing is ever "erased" from a computer. Maybe much older computers, but the chips and OS they put in computers within the last decade store everything. All history will be hidden away, impervious to even wiping your hard drive and reformatting.

Where is the evidence of a r..p, burning, cutting, etc... I just don't see it. I see rumors and gossip. I see some people fascinated that these perps were into fetlife etc. But that does not mean they brought their sick fantasies to reality that night. I have read every news article, listened to the police reports; however minimal, and watched the news. Everything else is purely speculation and unsubstantiated. It looks to me that some like to sensationalize and create these events in their own imagination. I am not saying it didn't happen the way you claim. But what some of you are claiming is fictional as of todays date. JMO.

verification as insider
Rules Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

^^the above link has information on how to become verified as an insider here at websleuths. General reminder: until and unless someone is verified there is no posting of information that has not been released in the main stream media.

social media reminder:
The only social media links allowed are those of the victim, the perp, main stream media, and law enforcement. Discussion or linking of any other social media is not allowed

posting etiquette rules:
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please address the post and the not the poster; snark is not tolerated :nono:

terms of service:
Terms of Service Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

For questions:
please personal message a moderator

If you see a post that concerns you:
Please use the alert feature which is the little red triangle in the upper right hand corner of each post and a moderator and can review that post.

Hope this helps and welcome to websleuths to all new members and guests! :cheer:

bumping up

please review social media and rumor rules folks

if something has not been reported on: DO NOT DISCUSS IT HERE.

Nothing is ever "erased" from a computer. Maybe much older computers, but the chips and OS they put in computers within the last decade store everything. All history will be hidden away, impervious to even wiping your hard drive and reformatting.

Wrong.

I have a couple of nifty programs that will take care of my harddrive....thats after writing over top of it with all 0's...:seeya:..I use to build them for a living

1) operating sytem is part of the harddrive
2) The chip is not a storage device

okay, trying this again.

New to the board, and reading comments so thought I would add my comments:

1. Tomorrow's court appearance will be strictly remand. If in London, as reported, it will occur either by videoconference in courtroom 12 at 9:00 am [the public will not likely get in as the courtroom is extremely small] or in person, then courtroom 9 or 10 is the most likely. Court theoretically at 9:30 a.m. is actually more like 10:00 a.m. The reason for London if so is many: no need to drain transportation police resources to Sarnia for straight remands from EMDC, enhanced security, videoconferencing abilities directly from EMDC to the courthouse.

2. There will be no plea tomorrow, nor expect one for some time. There are a number of procedural steps which must take place before a plea can be entered, particularly in Superior Court matters. Superior Court is far more formal than most criminal matters handled by the Ontario General Division.

Procedural steps include: 1) the accuseds must apply for and qualify for legal aid [this is by way of an application including financials]. This can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks onwards depending on the busyness of the local legal aid office. Generally, sadly, these applications will be fast tracked. 2) the accuseds must find lawyers willing to take their case [this is not as easy as you'd think as s 231 offences are not done by everyone], 3) there must be a bail hearing set [unless accuseds wave them] which, in London's timelines would be at least 4-6 weeks post request. 4) most bail hearings are not set until at least basic disclosure is provided to counsel-estimate that timeline for the really basic stuff at 2-3 months [the videos, witness statements, expert reports, etc will all trickle in over 6-8 months following-remember the crown has to review all this, after police superiors have reviewed it, etc, etc....the meat of disclosure takes time.

On top of all this, the charges are first degree, plus whatever will be added (IMHO there are more charges pending] and no lawyer doing their job will advise their client to plead without seeing the case. So don't assume right away that just because the accuseds are not pleading guilty immediately that they won't, or that they won't change their plea if a not guilty one, later....

3. People questioning if they will get bail, it is unlikely. First, the crown needs to be able to show the judge that there is reasonable public risk if they are released. This shouldn't be an issue, including evidence of flight risk [as in, they fled Sarnia to London] . Once the crown demonstrates their burden of proof, the defense has to show the accuseds have sufficient surety, and won't be a public danger or flight risk. Previous criminal records can be admitted at this point by the crown. This includes a YOA record in which there was violence or various other circumstances. A surety in this case would include significant cash deposits, (perhaps collateral) and a 24/7 surety ie babysitter that the court trusts to make sure the person obeys the bail release rules. The babysitter must pledge collateral and or cash of their own and have no criminal record. The public interest always outweighs, so I doubt that either will be released.

4. At the superior court level, expect that there will meetings, pre-trial conferences, disclosure meetings and resolution meetings as well as setting the bail hearing, the preliminary inquiry if there is one, and eventually the trial. There are a number of other motions which will occur such as change of venue, whether to try the accuseds together or separately, and I'm certain a number of evidentiary motions.

Hope this helps answer some questions, all of which are IMHO and I hope, respectfully explained:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member