GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the case I've been trying to think of all night, was right on the tip of my tongue and driving me bonkers. Figured the case was an easy one....all evidence pointed to him. Murder 1...he got bail...then a hung jury. Never heard anymore after that. He hired an out of town lawyer.
It was on the news that his next court appearance is Jan. 21st. Your right though, I haven't heard anything until just recently when they announced it, and I thought it was strange he would get bail when up on M1. Things that make you go hmmmm.

From where she was... she would have been closer to Courtright. IMO.
The area on Mandaumin was quite far out away from the lake.

her parents were drinking tho... so maybe she was going to go have a drink with them to finish having a good time.....

her parents were drinking tho... so maybe she was going to go have a drink with them to finish having a good time.....

I think it is doubtful for where she was found. Heading from Sarnia to BG you would go up London line long before you head way out to where she was found. Closer to Petrolia.

I think that is a stretch. Just my opinion.

I would think she would meet up with siblings in town before she would do that. I know people are just musing about but there is nothing at all in me, knowing the city , the people and some of the players that would suggest that at 230 in the morning, she would high tail it out to BG, basically hitch hiking.

This girl was crazy tight with her siblings.

When you are angry and fighting with your boyfriend supposedly, you want to be with friends (which she did not want the help of at the time) or just at home.

I was thinking that too, maybe they had plans for a New Year's day gathering, does anyone know if her plan all along was to end up at her parent's place? It would make sense to end up there if a family brunch/function was part of the plan for the following day.

To get to Brigden..you wouldnt go anywhere near London Line .....from Christina..you would follow wellington to indian..then to plank road..then to Brigden side road..and
Bbrigden side road is only one or 2 sideroads over from Mandaumin..not that far actually to wear the body was found..

But IMHO and many others...she did not accept any ride to go out there....as the said cameras will show.IMHO

Not brigden...brights grove....total opposite way

Well, we definitely need their other usernames or email addresses to follow their online footprints, because it seems those were FL usernames only, and I am very sure there must be much, much more.

Hopefully one of the locals will come forward to assist with this, as there may be other things that we could find if we had them.

To get to Brigden..you wouldnt go anywhere near London Line .....from Christina..you would follow wellington to indian..then to plank road..then to Brigden side road..and
Bbrigden side road is only one or 2 sideroads over from Mandaumin..not that far actually to wear the body was found..

But IMHO and many others...she did not accept any ride to go out there....as the said cameras will show.IMHO
BG is not short for Brigden, Brights Grove. :)

I think this poor girl god rest her soul was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and those two lunatics were stupid never thought of the cameras uptown and were seen with her getting into their vehicle, took her out to the woodlot( like someone said earlier) thats where the murder seen was (moo) did what they had to do went home TB tried to fix MM's wounds couldn't do it that could of been the reason the neighbour saw her crying hysterically as she knew then they needed medical attention and she was caught.. went to london.
Has their been any connection between AC and TB jmo but i think TB might of known her called her panicking and thats how she knew where the crime scene was and nothings being said more about that because she could be a witness. Could it be thats why they were arrested so fast? JMO.. I just find it a bit weird that AC was looking out there when alot of people were looking around in town here and towards courtright where NP was from?

BG is not short for Brigden, Brights Grove. :)

I was wondering where Bridgen came from :) I thought i missed something.

How many other sleepy communities can we wake in this case. :waitasec:

I was wondering where Bridgen came from :) I thought i missed something.

How many other sleepy communities can we wake in this case. :waitasec:

Yeah..Im hungry and need food....lol..making me see things here...might have to make a taco run

WARNING: This link has adult content.

Googling Lana_Caine and wanted to throw this out there, since there is such bizarre stuff with this case, it could be relevant, but, more than likely not.

People were trying to correlate the accused's FL usernames to each other through that tv show.

TB's name could come from the word "Lanacaine". Apparently, it is often used for sexual numbing purposes.

Pretty OT, but, still.

Again, call me old fashioned, but, WTH are those plastic things anyway???

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c.../+lana_caine+fetlife&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Wow .....
I can only imagine what my family would think if they looked at my history on my computer right now....

I think it is doubtful for where she was found. Heading from Sarnia to BG you would go up London line long before you head way out to where she was found. Closer to Petrolia.
I do agree with you about the route that would "normally" be taken out to BG from Sarnia, but in this case they could have told her they would go out Plank Rd to Mandaumin, then straight down it to BG. Again JMO. Yes it is something NP probably would have questioned, but she would have already been in the vehicle by then and had no way out by that point. Also, since she was at a NYE party, and also very upset, it may be possible she just went with what they said. Again MOO.

IMHO..it wasnt a typo..it will be in London....risky is an understatement this case. IM thinking the video as you mentioned in Sarnia..or a quick 10 minute London one

I think that is a stretch. Just my opinion.

I would think she would meet up with siblings in town before she would do that. I know people are just musing about but there is nothing at all in me, knowing the city , the people and some of the players that would suggest that at 230 in the morning, she would high tail it out to BG, basically hitch hiking.

This girl was crazy tight with her siblings.

When you are angry and fighting with your boyfriend supposedly, you want to be with friends (which she did not want the help of at the time) or just at home.

Just my opinion but i have been in the same situation as NP at the party....you stomp out upset....thinking i will just go home.....but not so easy on NYE when you live far....so you walk around angry ....stubborn....upset.....trying to get home....common sense is weakened when you are in a state like this and perhaps after NYE festivities......you know you should go back and continue the evening as planned but you don't ...you have pride and dont ...you try to find other options....and unfortunate fate intervened....she did not intend to walk home ....she knew that was not possible...she might have said it and thought it at first but at some point realized it was not a reality....and being vulnerable wandering around was a target for people like the accused.... I just think that this was a case of wrong place wrong time. I have done similar things myself....and typically things work out and all is fine....the chance that her path and theirs crossed is simply just a tragic chance occurance. I just cannot get over how tragic this is...and how sad i am for the families and friends involved ....i hope they can find peace.

I just don't get why Mandaumin? There are so many more desolate roads that no one drives down eg. Fairweather, Plowing Match. It justs seems that something "happened" at that point on that road. I drive by that road everyday, while it isn't the busiest of roads that late at night, it is the road that directly connects to the 402 and there is more chance of being seen. So many questions that I'm curious to know, but not really sure I want to know

I just don't get why Mandaumin? There are so many more desolate roads that no one drives down eg. Fairweather, Plowing Match. It justs seems that something "happened" at that point on that road. I drive by that road everyday, while it isn't the busiest of roads that late at night, it is the road that directly connects to the 402 and there is more chance of being seen. So many questions that I'm curious to know, but not really sure I want to know

taking the back way to London?

I do agree with you about the route that would "normally" be taken out to BG from Sarnia, but in this case they could have told her they would go out Plank Rd to Mandaumin, then straight down it to BG. Again JMO. Yes it is something NP probably would have questioned, but she would have already been in the vehicle by then and had no way out by that point. Also, since she was at a NYE party, and also very upset, it may be possible she just went with what they said. Again MOO.

Plank to mandaumin? That would raise some large bells in my head.

402 to mandaumin... perhaps...

I do not feel in my heart that this girl went willingly with these two <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member