GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i googled mikebones479 then cliked on images,,, there is a pic of tanya there i have not seen before but i cant get it to post here/

been bouncing back n forth trying to catch up and a lot of interesting opinions from many today! and with what was also reported by msm as to where tomorrows appearance will be in London, and then thoughts as to why it would be there...IMO I am also thinking it is more towards safety for both the accused, to bring them here for a brief appearance LE might feel it better to keep them away from where the crime did occur
again this is IMO

JMO, but because NP's body was located on Mandaumin...which runs into BG where NP's parents live, could it be that she did in fact accept a ride from them in Sarnia and maybe MM and TB said they would give her ride out there? It was mentioned more than once that NP called her parents to ask for a ride, and because they had been drinking themselves (being new years eve and all) they could not pick her up so she had to make alternate arrangements. I know NP lived in Courtright, but her parents house in BG would be closer to get a ride to for the night. All of this JMO, but with body being found out that way, they may have tried to make it appear to her that they were giving her a ride there but had planned to stop out in the middle of nowhere and do whatever it is they did. I know the Sarnia, Petrolia, and BG are very well, it is very isolated out there and strangely on the way to the town her parents live. MOO.

That's the other thing I heard from my connection in LE was that TB was recently fired from her job at a retirement home because of missing medication. I don't know which retirement home though. MOO

MOO- A retirement home did let go of some staff due to missing medication, apparently they couldnt prove who it was, HMMMM!!!

It is possible that TB and MM took her straight out to Maundamin, where there vehicle may have been spotted on the side of the road(normally would not be cause for alarm), I have also heard that there was a spot near where NP was found that had alot of blood and it was assumed an animal had been hit, until the person heard about missing woman then they thought it should be checked.
TB and MM could have been back at her house by the time the neighbour saw TB crying and putting out garbage.

I pray that it was fast and that NP was the one to cause at least some of the damage to MM and TB.

There was a man from the Sarnia area that was accused of killing his wife(CS) he was charged with murder 1, received bail :

http://www.theobserver.ca/2012/05/23/murder-trial-craig-shorts-fate-in-jurors-hands
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/05/26/hung-jury-in-murder-trial

I hope that TB and MM are not able to get bail, as I have read it is not common with a murder 1 charge, is this correct?

although i do not beleive that AC has anything to do with this i would like to point out that AC smokes, as far as a photo posted by TB with a pack of smokes and lighter within view TB smokes.. if they WERE beside eachother they MAY have bumped into eachother out for smokes that night... BUT even they maybe they exchanged a few words and then once pics posted of the accused was like OMG!!! possible as well
I too am not saying AC had anything to do with NP's murder, just that there seems to be a connection somehow. Again, that is if the info stated about AC and TB working beside one another is even true. JMO.

MOO- A retirement home did let go of some staff due to missing medication, apparently they couldnt prove who it was, HMMMM!!!

It is possible that TB and MM took her straight out to Maundamin, where there vehicle may have been spotted on the side of the road(normally would not be cause for alarm), I have also heard that there was a spot near where NP was found that had alot of blood and it was assumed an animal had been hit, until the person heard about missing woman then they thought it should be checked.
TB and MM could have been back at her house by the time the neighbour saw TB crying and putting out garbage.

I pray that it was fast and that NP was the one to cause at least some of the damage to MM and TB.

There was a man from the Sarnia area that was accused of killing his wife(CS) he was charged with murder 1, received bail :

http://www.theobserver.ca/2012/05/23/murder-trial-craig-shorts-fate-in-jurors-hands

I hope that TB and MM are not able to get bail, as I have read it is not common with a murder 1 charge, is this correct?

I would think that NP has connection to LE that perhaps they would handle it differently? JMO

hello all been reading this thread from the start and i just wanted to say i know that tb does not work at neon moon i am sorry if that was figured out already but i have a friend that works there i am a local like i said if that was figured out sorry as i am on page 4 of this thread

Side car girl was TBs plenty of fish (POF) name. Her FL name was lana cane but I think it was spelled "caine". MMs FL was steven archer4. Cane and Archer are the cartoon characters of the James Bond spoof. MM was into Anime and Hentai characters (cartoons) according to his FL. There were photos on one of TBs sites of her in babydoll dress up with another girl. Both had numerous, graphic, disgusting photos of themselves on FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by matou View Post
He's on bdsm.com, another bondage dating site, as mikebones479 from London, ON. I won't be joining to check out what was posted on there. Maybe Tanya is on there as well. She was called casual side girl or similar on Fetlife for awhile. Any brave people? LOL
I thought about it, but then I remembered what I had seen & read on the FL site, & I kinda thought against it. But curiosity is getting the better of me. AGAIN. But then again, maybe he has been removed from there as well?? Or would his name not come up in the search if he was removed

Well with all the Tight Lipped about charges
and what the LE know about this case
there has to be a Reason

and has TB or MM,s parents ever been mentioned?

Have you people no mercy?
This is an incredibly painful time for the family and friends of NP as well as TB and MM.
Her parents, her kids, and his parents have nothing to do with this and they should be left out of the discussion.
Try to put yourself in their situation and just try to imagine how it would feel to lose a child to such a senseless act, or to know that your child could do such a horrible evil thing to someone elses... or in the case of TBs kids to live in a community where your mother has shown herself to be a monster, they will now have to grow up in the shadow of what their mother has allegedly done... no child deserves that burden
This is a trying time for many people and the FAMILIES including parents, children, brothers, sisters, boyfriends, etc NEED to be left out of this. Someone they knew and loved did something horrible or something horrible was done to someone they love and now they are just along for the ride... do your small part to make this easier for anyone who is closely associated with NP or the accused and STOP IT with the rumor mongering.

I have read this whole thread and I appreciate comments about confirmed points in the timeline, but these rumors are just becoming terrible. These are peoples lives you are gossiping about.
Sorry for such a negative way to post my first comment but I really just feel for all of these people and the rumors are getting out of hand... the mods have repeatedly posted that there is no reason to discuss innocent uninvolved people. Start listening and respecting.

That's the other thing I heard from my connection in LE was that TB was recently fired from her job at a retirement home because of missing medication. I don't know which retirement home though. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3