GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to my FB and for places lived it shows the same spot. I don't think FB pinpoints actual addresses, just that it's Sarnia.

Also, there are at least half a dozen friends with the same surname, suggesting familial rather than professional friendship.

Morning folks :)

I cannot believe how much stuff I had to read through to get to here, in 12 hours LOL
Just as most of you, I was up all night ... again! Hoping for some news today but I don't think we're going to get much :( Still very confused as to where the hearing is going to take place.
Out having my smoke this morning my Lambton County this week newspaper was in the box...first page, all about Noelle...nothing new, just going over the same stuff.

What I am trying to work out is why TB's fb is still up and how MM's got deleted so quickly. He must have asked someone to remove it, that must mean he gave someone his password...I wonder who he would have trusted with that information and what could have possibly been in his FB (messages). Also, at 19 and to only have 8 friends makes me wonder if he had another FB...I searched and searched, finding nothing...anyone else try searching for that? Like honestly...only 8 friends??

All MOO - this is what I've heard as well. LE was already aware of Mandaumin and it's relevance. The AC picture didn't lead LE to that site. I am just so thankful to the OPP and SPS. It was a relief to many of us when the arrests were made.

I don't doubt this, like this version actually, but I do have a question. If LE were aware of the area already, why were searches not completed out there sooner?

Also, there are at least half a dozen friends with the same surname, suggesting familial rather than professional friendship.

You are right, under the 'family' box I saw cousin, also saw Aunt with the same surname...

just saw this

The man and woman charged with the first-degree murder of Sarnia woman Noelle Paquette appeared briefly in Sarnia court via video Thursday morning. Michael MacGregor, 19, and Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, appeared separately before a Justice of the Peace around 8:30 a.m.

A publication ban was requested and each of the accused is expected to appear back in court court on Jan. 31, 2013.

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/10/accused-appear-in-court

Nice spot, Shygirl! As most suspected it was done via video, and very early in the morning to probably counteract the crowds that may have shown up. I don't think we will be hearing much more about this case until the next court appearance at the end of the month.

Would have loved to of been a fly in the courtroom today, just to see what the pair looked like, even on video. Disheveled, injured, scared for their lives? It intrigues me re. human emotion...or if any was shown at all.

just saw this

The man and woman charged with the first-degree murder of Sarnia woman Noelle Paquette appeared briefly in Sarnia court via video Thursday morning. Michael MacGregor, 19, and Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, appeared separately before a Justice of the Peace around 8:30 a.m.

A publication ban was requested and each of the accused is expected to appear back in court court on Jan. 31, 2013.

http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/10/accused-appear-in-court

Just as well all figured, video court...from London or wherever they are. 8:30 this morning, makes sense. I wonder how many people are at the courthouse waiting for a glimpse of the perps LOL Gonna be a long wait!
Pub ban...darn!

All MOO - this is what I've heard as well. LE was already aware of Mandaumin and it's relevance. The AC picture didn't lead LE to that site. I am just so thankful to the OPP and SPS. It was a relief to many of us when the arrests were made.

Someone said upthread that AC may have been tuned to police scanners to get the info about Mandaumin Rd. I remember searching for scanners for Sarnia police when the hysteria was all happening on the FB search page, but the ones I found were all encrypted so I couldn't listen.
I'm pretty sure in the Connecticut shootings, you could go back and listen to recordings of police as the initial 911 calls came in.

Maybe someone thats an expert on scanners could add?

Morning folks :)

I cannot believe how much stuff I had to read through to get to here, in 12 hours LOL
Just as most of you, I was up all night ... again! Hoping for some news today but I don't think we're going to get much :( Still very confused as to where the hearing is going to take place.
Out having my smoke this morning my Lambton County this week newspaper was in the box...first page, all about Noelle...nothing new, just going over the same stuff.

What I am trying to work out is why TB's fb is still up and how MM's got deleted so quickly. He must have asked someone to remove it, that must mean he gave someone his password...I wonder who he would have trusted with that information and what could have possibly been in his FB (messages). Also, at 19 and to only have 8 friends makes me wonder if he had another FB...I searched and searched, finding nothing...anyone else try searching for that? Like honestly...only 8 friends??

Hearing already happened early this morning - see above posts.

As for MM's FB account. Similarly on FetLife, he only had 11 friends on there. He does describe himself as a "loner" and not a fan of "social situations" and "shy" - this could very well explain the lack of "friends". Or, perhaps he was just so weird and out there, that no one wanted to be his friend? But you are right, check out any other 19 year old guy on FB and they will undoubtedly have hundreds of friends. Perhaps his lack of just gives us more of an insight into what type of a person he was...

Just my opinion...

I figured there would be a publication ban. I guess we wont know much for another 3 yrs.

Hearing already happened early this morning - see above posts.

As for MM's FB account. Similarly on FetLife, he only had 11 friends on there. He does describe himself as a "loner" and not a fan of "social situations" and "shy" - this could very well explain the lack of "friends". Or, perhaps he was just so weird and out there, that no one wanted to be his friend? But you are right, check out any other 19 year old guy on FB and they will undoubtedly have hundreds of friends. Perhaps his lack of just gives us more of an insight into what type of a person he was...

Just my opinion...

BBM I 100% agree with this.

A PB was requested does not mean they will get it but it does make sense to request it, TB has children and maybe it's to protect them form reading gory details about what their mother may or may not have done JMO thou on that.

I figured there would be a publication ban. I guess we wont know much for another 3 yrs.

Good God, let's hope and pray it doesn't take that long. :( Personally I think one of the 2 will cave and tell all...I just can't work out which one. The younger one that can't deal with pressure or the older one that has more sense and has seen more and hopefully IS thinking about her children...

A PB was requested does not mean they will get it but it does make sense to request it, TB has children and maybe it's to protect them form reading gory details about what their mother may or may not have done JMO thou on that.

I am thinking they will get it. That's JMO

Good God, let's hope and pray it doesn't take that long. :( Personally I think one of the 2 will cave and tell all...I just can't work out which one. The younger one that can't deal with pressure or the older one that has more sense and has seen more and hopefully IS thinking about her children...

I hope not either however I see her caving before him because she has kids, but I dont think it will do her any good I think they will both get the same sentence.

In regards to MM's lack of "friends" - both on FB and Fetlife - I do find it an interesting detail. First thing that comes to mind is his secret life. Protecting that was probably important to him, hence letting very few people into his inner circle. But why only 11 friends on Fetlife? To me that is a "safe" place, to share with like minded people your fantasies, images, etc. I do remember reading a post that a friend on Fetlife of TB's wrote, after this case broke. She made mention about MM sending her messages, but she found him "creepy" and didn't accept his friend request.

Just a theory, but I get the feeling that MM was extremely creepy and forward with messages to women on that site. A few were fine with that. Most were not and did not choose to associate with him.

It would be interesting to compare the notion of "lack of friends on social media" to other high profile cases. First one that comes to mind is the Columbine shooters. Similar age, also socially awkward, loners by their own admission. Were their friendship counts similarly low? Makes you wonder...

Just as well all figured, video court...from London or wherever they are. 8:30 this morning, makes sense. I wonder how many people are at the courthouse waiting for a glimpse of the perps LOL Gonna be a long wait!
Pub ban...darn!

here's my take on why they appeared via video in court this morning again JMO

they could very well be in Sarnia jail and appeared via video because the case is to high profile to take them over to the court house and put them in a holding cell with other prisoners, even thou there is a tunnel for transporting prisoners to and from the court house it would still be a dangerous situation to put the accused in and I would think LE would want to ensure that nothing happens to either TB or MM at this point so that they can not claim they got hurt in custody, if they are in PC then they would want to make sure that no one got close enough to them to harm them in any way shape or forum so that they are alive and well for a trial. I know there have been many reports of people being beaten up pretty bad at the Sarnia jail and I know the do house murders, sex offenders etc there .

I dont know if anyone posted this yet as I havent read back since last night yet ...
This news article says they are to appear in SARNIA court today and it's expected to be brief. (so that should clear up where it will be held, by video etc)

And that the autopsy was conducted and police are not releasing COD (which we knew)

http://www.am980.ca/news/local/story.aspx?ID=1858879

Just a question (and I am probably way behind the time here being a newbie) -- did they have Twitter accounts??

ITA regarding when this goes to trial. Hope it's sooner than 3 years! I don't think one of them will need to crack though. I think there's a lot of evidence incriminating both defendants. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x