GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my take on why they appeared via video in court this morning again JMO

they could very well be in Sarnia jail and appeared via video because the case is to high profile to take them over to the court house and put them in a holding cell with other prisoners, even thou there is a tunnel for transporting prisoners to and from the court house it would still be a dangerous situation to put the accused in and I would think LE would want to ensure that nothing happens to either TB or MM at this point so that they can not claim they got hurt in custody, if they are in PC then they would want to make sure that no one got close enough to them to harm them in any way shape or forum so that they are alive and well for a trial. I know there have been many reports of people being beaten up pretty bad at the Sarnia jail and I know the do house murders, sex offenders etc there .

You are right, they very well COULD be in Sarnia. I have a hard time seeing it, it's already overcrowded...but, a possibility. We still don't know what today's hearing was about though, except that it was postponed until the 31st...was it to appoint lawyers? Surely they can't have disclosure ready yet. Such a high profile case, tons of evidence (I hope) they wouldn't want to leave ANYTHING out...

ITA regarding when this goes to trial. Hope it's sooner than 3 years! I don't think one of them will need to crack though. I think there's a lot of evidence incriminating both defendants. MOO.

The murder 1 case we were talking about last night...I don't remember the timelines and such but my goodness, it went to court fast! She was found mid October, hung jury in May or so...that's only 7 months. I wish I had of followed that a bit better but I hope the hung jury wasn't because of lack of evidence...however, the case was heard 'at home' in Sarnia. Wouldn't have been easy finding a jury.

In regards to MM's lack of "friends" - both on FB and Fetlife - I do find it an interesting detail. First thing that comes to mind is his secret life. Protecting that was probably important to him, hence letting very few people into his inner circle. But why only 11 friends on Fetlife? To me that is a "safe" place, to share with like minded people your fantasies, images, etc. I do remember reading a post that a friend on Fetlife of TB's wrote, after this case broke. She made mention about MM sending her messages, but she found him "creepy" and didn't accept his friend request.

Just a theory, but I get the feeling that MM was extremely creepy and forward with messages to women on that site. A few were fine with that. Most were not and did not choose to associate with him.

It would be interesting to compare the notion of "lack of friends on social media" to other high profile cases. First one that comes to mind is the Columbine shooters. Similar age, also socially awkward, loners by their own admission. Were their friendship counts similarly low? Makes you wonder...

I was wondering last night if either of them had been bullied at any point. Not that it would be an excuse or justify anything! Her style seemed out of the norm and was probably similar in her youth when peers can be relentless. They flaunted their furry attire, leash and all in public which may have resulted in comments from his peers. Just a thought. NP encompassed everything good in the world that they were not. IMO.

The man and woman charged with the first-degree murder of Sarnia woman Noelle Paquette appeared briefly in Sarnia court via video Thursday morning. Michael MacGregor, 19, and Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, appeared separately before a Justice of the Peace around 8:30 a.m.

A publication ban was requested and each of the accused is expected to appear back in court court on Jan. 31, 2013.

Noticed last night that GoatDetective was online. Was really hoping he was going to chime in with how he connected MM and TB to their prospective FetLife accounts.

A sleuth in the dark. Perhaps he is on to his next case...lol

The murder 1 case we were talking about last night...I don't remember the timelines and such but my goodness, it went to court fast! She was found mid October, hung jury in May or so...that's only 7 months. I wish I had of followed that a bit better but I hope the hung jury wasn't because of lack of evidence...however, the case was heard 'at home' in Sarnia. Wouldn't have been easy finding a jury.

IIRC, the jury did hang due to lack of evidence. Maybe others out there are more familiar with the details....let's hope MM and TB trials are that speedy as well. :)

IMO i am thinking a lot of people are very anxious to speak about past experiences with these 2 weirdos im thinking they just wanted to see about todays court to see what happened.Now that they see its notfor a couple weeks till the next one they will want to come out and get stuff off thier chest IMO im guessing a few people will come out of the wood work now.

i am GUESSING MM and TB have a lot of evidence on their computers about planning etc these fantasies IMO

Noticed last night that GoatDetective was online. Was really hoping he was going to chime in with how he connected MM and TB to their prospective FetLife accounts.

A sleuth in the dark. Perhaps he is on to his next case...lol

It was stated earlier that it was through seeing MM "liked" fetlife on facebook. From there it would just be a matter of looking up those from Sarnia on the fet site, then connecting pictures with names, their "friends", etc.

I had a thought driving in to work today thinking about the Fet site and who was the more dominant one.

This is MOO.

There are no pictures really of TB without clothes on or even really showing her body like MM was in some of those pictures completely naked. If he was really a switch wouldn't he have done the same and make her stand there naked or tied up etc and take pictures?

Maybe they had an agreement of some sort?

It was just a thought I had coming to work so I thought that I would post it.

there were several pictures of tb naked with her legs spread wide open and playing with herself ....i believe i seen 3 ....i cant even sleep at night after seeing what i seen....and i can tolerate alot of stuff

Originally Posted by 519er Sarnia
"Been lurking since here since Jan 2nd and there has been a lot of information posted. Some of it is helpful to people who are interested in the case and some of it just fills up space on my computer screen. From what I've read and heard around town this is my opinion on what happened. NP left the party and walked south on Christina street. MM and TB noticed her walking alone and MM exited the vehicle. TB approached NP and said something along the lines of "it's cold and late, what are you doing out here alone...do you need a ride?". Seeing that TB was the only person in the car NP accepts the ride. By this time MM made it to the closest side street and was hiding. TB starts to drive with NP in the car and then turns onto the side street that MM is hiding on. TB stops the car and MM jumps in. I won't get into what I think happened from here because it sickens me to think about it."

This is just a snippet of the post.

My question is how can anyone know what conversations took place between NP,TB and MM? And what the state of mind was of all three. How anyone would know MM was hiding on a side street, etc...

I would like to know how it is possible to have information regarding these statements.

Something I've been wondering, (forgive me if it's been put out there and I missed it), but exactly WHEN and WHO first noticed she was missing. Was it a roommate or someone who noticed she never made it home?

it was from oct 2008 so it was quite a few years for trial

It was stated earlier that it was through seeing MM "liked" fetlife on facebook. From there it would just be a matter of looking up those from Sarnia on the fet site, then connecting pictures with names, their "friends", etc.

Hey Bertie - Yes, I saw that, but that was just a comment made by a poster or two on how they "thought" he may have figured it out. Could very well be it, as that would work. I was just hoping to hear from the source himself on how he cracked it. Just for my own interest.

When TB and MM were arrested, the papers mentioned, from my recollection, that MM's lawyer noted his injuries. Did they have the same lawyers? I'm inquiring bc maybe MMs lawyer asked him about social media and he was going to shut his accounts down. But, if TB didn't have a lawyer, maybe that is why her FB is still up? As far as why someone would still be FB friends with TB....maybe there are just acquiantances and TB going/working at Lambton College probably added a whole bunch of people to her friends list. THose people maynot know about what is going on (although I find that hard to believe?) We have to use the word 'friends' from FB very loosely...

When TB and MM were arrested, the papers mentioned, from my recollection, that MM's lawyer noted his injuries. Did they have the same lawyers? I'm inquiring bc maybe MMs lawyer asked him about social media and he was going to shut his accounts down. But, if TB didn't have a lawyer, maybe that is why her FB is still up? As far as why someone would still be FB friends with TB....maybe there are just acquiantances and TB going/working at Lambton College probably added a whole bunch of people to her friends list. THose people maynot know about what is going on (although I find that hard to believe?) We have to use the word 'friends' from FB very loosely...

I find it strange that a "loner kid" by all accounts that we can speculate MM to be has obtained a lawyer right away, but yet TB, a Mom with many many fb friends and family doesnt have a lawyer present?

where she was found is no way at all near brights grove or on the way out there. the spot on mandaumin is just off petrolia line, which is in between corunna and mooretown. which i should mention in THAT stretch of road, there is maybe 1 house mostly just fields and is very rarely driven as means to get into town.. and regarding AC, she would not have taken that road to get home from sarnia, as petrolia is a straight drive up petrolia line, she would have CHOSEN to turn that way on mandaumin...
so they have offered her a ride to courtright, and taken a left in corunna off the 40 or river road...and ended there
Yes I wasn't saying the area on Mandaumin where they found NP is close to Brights Grove, I know it's the other end near Petrolia. I just meant since it was NYE and NP could have been quite intoxicated that night, that they could have just told her they were going to head that way as Plank Rd is close to the end of town NP was last seen. Of course JMO. I was just trying like most people to think about possibilities. :)

I find it strange that a "loner kid" by all accounts that we can speculate MM to be has obtained a lawyer right away, but yet TB, a Mom with many many fb friends and family doesnt have a lawyer present?
Maybe MM's family have the means to lawyer up and TB is awaiting legal aid?

I would like to know why LE would "come across" the accused and their vehicle on that road. Especially by the looks of it that it is dark and desolate as locals are describing. Were they pulled over by LE? Were the accused just stopped idle at the side of the road and LE were just patrolling the area so they stopped?

Seems odd that LE would just "come across" these 2 perps. And strange that out of ALL of the people in Sarnia out and about on NYE LE happened to stop these 2 and had their info already?

Also why would LE have their info? If at that point the 2 apparently had done "nothing wrong", LE just doesnt ask for your licence and registration if you're sitting on the side of the road ... unless they ran their plates and one of the vehicles were that of the accused. But that doesnt mean they'd have both their info, just the owner of the vehicle.

MOO - the OPP do patrols throughout Lambton County. This officer saw a car parked on the side of the road. It was very late and NYE to boot, so I can certainly see why the officer would investigate. The officer has every right to ask all people in the vehicle for ID, especially when one of them has severe injuries to his hands. In this case, the officer did get their info. As for why, you'd have to ask him/her. Maybe the story they gave the officer sounded suspicious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess