GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone finds confirmation that a publication ban was approved and imposed, please post.

(And alert, in case I am not around....)

WebSleuths will abide by and adhere to any publication ban/limitation issued by the court.

Yes...it's now gone...

Geesh, it wasn't even a half hour ago that I posted wondering why it wasn't removed LOL Someone got on that pretty quick.
Maybe TB has lawyer-ed up and had her lawyer remove it?

Have noticed all our guests in here at all times, God only knows who they are...

When I started here her friends list had 560!

And to add if NP's sister is LE, I would imagine she is keeping this info closely guarded

So thinking they fled to London right away then? Or local hospital in your opinion?

MOO - I heard local, but IDK if he was transferred to London or not.

In regards to the facebook pages:

Perhaps TB's lawyer wants her facebook kept up b/c they thinks it makes her look good - she has lots of friends, pics of her kids and friends, her being a nurse and helping out at the college, comments she makes about doing good deeds for the greater good, and so forth. In other words, the lawyer may hope that jurors look at her facebook and get the impression she is a good person who was victimized by MM.

On the other hand, MM's facebook page did nothing but make him look bad - few friends, a post predicting he will be locked up in 20 years, "like" fetlife, etc.

All this MOO.

Update: ok, well now her facebook seems gone, obviously, my theory was wrong!

Could he have been in some juvie place before or foster care? Does someone know for fact that he was living with a parent or a relative? Was he on his own?
When his FB was up, you could determine he had just moved into his place (spring/summer 2012) by the photos and comments to them. He had a new dog as well that was biting up the place. He could also afford to run a car, which I doubt anyone could do all of that with a part time job. So, where was the money coming from?
It was reported he was in school right up until very early 2012. I wonder how long he 'worked in construction'?

Thank you for the organized timeline of MSM/LE reports! :seeya:
And thank you for bringing it forward.

Looks like TB has either had a visit or has lawyered up.

When his FB was up, you could determine he had just moved into his place (spring/summer 2012) by the photos and comments to them. He had a new dog as well that was biting up the place. He could also afford to run a car, which I doubt anyone could do all of that with a part time job. So, where was the money coming from?
It was reported he was in school right up until very early 2012. I wonder how long he 'worked in construction'?

Yep Thats What these Sick People Do
They Commit Deadly Crimes
and then when they get Caught they lawyer up
COWARDS
And they HIDE BEHIND THE LEGAL LOOP HOLES IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM

As a police wife who lives in a small town (not sarnia right now), i know my spouse always patrols areas like mandaumin rd. he has to. Plus mandaumin road leads to the 402 so it could just be a route to get to a hwy. if they were stopped for any reason (late night, stopped on side of country road is reason enough to any good cop) they would have to identify themselves to the police if asked. I would also assume any cop doing a stop would have a spotlight on vehicle and a flashlight in hand when approaching the vehicle.

Opinion only

I totally get that (and big kudos to your hubby, I could not do his job but thankful he does!) I guess Im more suprised at the coincidence that they were actually pulled over at all. I mean, what are the chances that out of everyone out on NYE, these 2 are pulled over by LE. Crazy

in one msm article it stated that MM was in college so money possibly from OSAP?? JMO

in one msm article it stated that MM was in college so money possibly from OSAP?? JMO

Did anyone remember his FB pics..did he look like he had all the name brand clothes? ..... Or was family members supporting him..(we dont need to drag them into it..they are innocent..just wondering if they were well off and are the types that shovel oodles of money at their kids they have no contact with...that do no harm to anyone)

It's been stated that MM had a van. The guy is 19! What kind of 19 year old wants to drive a van? That makes me think that the van was a place to carry out his fantasies, a kind of "rape van" as was "liked" by TB on facebook. Very weird, IMO.

I wonder which vehicle they were driving on NYE.

It's been stated that MM had a van. The guy is 19! What kind of 19 year old wants to drive a van? That makes me think that the van was a place to carry out his fantasies, a kind of "rape van" as was "liked" by TB on facebook. Very weird, IMO.

I wonder which vehicle they were driving on NYE.

When I was young (16 - 19) I drove a Dodge Omni. It was a hand-me-down from my parents. I'm also probably giving my age away here. My best friend at the time drove a mini-van - also handed-down by his folks.

Perhaps MM had no real money, was a vehicle passed on by his parent's, got a really good deal on it?

But yes, most 19 year olds wouldn't want to be seen in a mini-van. Most definitely. But again, he had no real friends (according to his social media sites) so who knows whether he really cared or that mattered to him. He did appear well dressed with brand name clothes in his images - sharp contrast to the "soccer mom" vehicle he drove.

* No offence to soccer moms :seeya:

I have been a member since Laci Peterson, but lost my info, and had to sign up again. I told my 30 year old daughter what I was doing, and asked her to please explain if anyone ever had to come fix my computer and I wasn't here to explain...

Yeah... I have shared it all with my DD... But she STILL thinks I am crazy! :crazy:

:floorlaugh:

FINAL REMINDER: POSTS WILL BE REMOVED GOING FORWARD

If you wish to post "inside" information you must become verified. Otherwise the information you post will be considered rumor, and not permitted. Inside information like a cab ride or police stops. (Not trying to single anyone out here, just provide concrete examples)

Here is the process:

If you wish to post as someone close to the case or with inside information, we ask that you contact our administration team and be verified.

You may contact Admin here: wsverify@xmission.com

Please include the following in your email:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

We do this to protect our posters from those that would join and post here and pretend to know things they do not. It is a painless process and won't take long.

If you're posting something as fact, link it up or get verified as an insider.

As I mentioned in a previous post, there are a whole lot of locals posting here who all seem to know the same things, which we haven't heard from LE or MSM. We also know that NP's sister is LE and her family know a lot of people in the area. People talk, no matter who they are and word gets around. Many posters here have reported things they've heard from "reliable sources", but have had to call it "their own opinion" because of the rules here. It will all probably come out in court 2 or 3 years from now, or whenever the publication ban is lifted.

Bang on 100 percent...IMHO (i hate puttting that)..the whole police force knew withing an hour of the condition of the body etc...Your telling me that none on the Sarnia force(chuckle) would have mention anything to a spouse or best friend.As sad as it seems I bet tat even some o the relatives shared stuff after being distraught and angry..Its human nature people talk..As soon as one person talks..its out in droves..one will tel another etc etc

Bang on 100 percent...IMHO (i hate puttting that)..the whole police force knew withing an hour of the condition of the body etc...Your telling me that none on the Sarnia force(chuckle) would have mention anything to a spouse or best friend.As sad as it seems I bet tat even some o the relatives shared stuff after being distraught and angry..Its human nature people talk..As soon as one person talks..its out in droves..one will tel another etc etc

I think we were writing the same thing at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme