GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally get that (and big kudos to your hubby, I could not do his job but thankful he does!) I guess Im more suprised at the coincidence that they were actually pulled over at all. I mean, what are the chances that out of everyone out on NYE, these 2 are pulled over by LE. Crazy

I remember (I hope correctly) that MR's plate was run by LE shortly after Tori was murdered. I don't think he was ever stopped but there was talk of his plate having been checked but I guess nothing came up in the check. Strange things do happen.

I think we were writing the same thing at the same time.

sharing a brain? lol or possibly being familiar with culture and dynamics here...myself only been here not quite a year (in sarnia) still settling in

I think you're over estimating the "tight lip". I mean a police officer or family member isn't going to go into a local coffee shop and tell the story to a large group of friends. But are they going to go home and tell their wife and but tell her not to say something? Their teenage or adult children? Those people in turn tell a close friend or family person and it just spirals onward from there. I agree it becomes a bit of the telephone game which is why the details of why and how they were stopped are so sketchy. But the notion that they were in fact stopped by LE that night is a consistent message being heard from multiple channels.

I'm certainly not saying people don't talk. Just seems to be a "lot" of talk going around that is purported to be fact. Tough to factor in lot is true and what is false.

We may never know the facts. But hopefully, somehow, some light is shed on what really did happen.

sharing a brain? lol or possibly being familiar with culture and dynamics here...myself only been here not quite a year (in sarnia) still settling in

Well Welcome to Sarnia....its been a downer of a start so far :(....

thanks, and i have faith that in the end NP will have justice and her family, friend, other victims who've been touched by this horrible crime will find peace
it is IMO that on certain days so far this year the sun shines without a cloud like today

I know I've asked this before, but am really curious as to WHEN and WHO first noticed NP was missing? I'm wondering how much time these 2 had before the first friend/family member made note of her not being accounted for... I have no idea if NP lived alone or with a roommate/family member, did she not show up for something planned? I've been following all along, but somehow missed this piece of the pie.

Sorry if this has already been answered, as I am reading down...but I am going to assume that it was the mother, as it was first thing January 1st that the Noelle is Missing page went up.
If NP actually called home for a ride, upset...her folks asked her to call a cab, imagine they must have stayed up all night waiting for her...then started calling her friends.
The page was up fairly early Jan. 1st. I was up with the birds that morning and remembered seeing it and thinking that it was quite early to assume she was missing at this point and hopefully she just crashed somewhere for the night :(

Just had a quick skim through TB's FB friends and there are quite a few with candle avatars showing support for Noelle. Why haven't these people ended their friend association with her?

Also, when Luka Magnotta was banged up, all sorts of 'fan sites' were popping up proclaiming his innocence. Has anyone noticed any of this behaviour on behalf of these two?

My guess is that a lot of them have not unfriended her because they want to see what others might post there about her. In fact, who knows what those on her friends list are posting on her wall (we can't read any of it). It's entirely possible, too, that there are some who just don't think she could have done/participated in something so evil (denial). And who knows what things she's previously posted on her wall...maybe some don't want to unfriend her and then no longer be able to see what she wrote?

<modsnip>

The SPS and OPP did an amazing job here and deserve to be rewarded for the actions.

Hear Hear!!!!!

We keep a list, people change their titles under their avatar, a moderator will post in the thread, etc.

There are not any verified locals in Noelle's case at this time.

So can we assume that anyone who posts " I know it's true but have to add IMHO because it's the rule" are just speculating like everyone else?

What about those who request to be verified and are denied by WS. Is there a list?

<modsnip>

Hear Hear!!!!!

So can we assume that anyone who posts " I know it's true but have to add IMHO because it's the rule" are just speculating like everyone else?

What about those who request to be verified and are denied by WS. Is there a list?

Yes, that assumption is correct.

No, no "denied" list.

just to let everyone know tb's fb page is now gone!!!!!! unless someone else can still access it???? find it weird that its now gone and i viewed it today ...now i just tried and its gone? anyone else having these same problems?

there were several pictures of tb naked with her legs spread wide open and playing with herself ....i believe i seen 3 ....i cant even sleep at night after seeing what i seen....and i can tolerate alot of stuff

Well... I hope she doesn't use those for her next years Christmas Card pix!

:christmastree: :sleigh:

I have been in Sarnia close to 10 years, I cannot wait to get out!
We have had, in the short time that I've lived here about a dozen teenage suicides and a few murders. The suicides were happening back to back and only until the recent one, about 5 or 6 months ago!

Everyone says to me...these things happen everywhere...well sorry but no where I've ever lived have I seen so much of this! :furious:

Wow, miss a day and you end up spending half the next day catching up.

When I mentioned the connection of NP to TB and MM on FB, many people responded by saying that it doesn't seem too unusual considering the size of Sarnia.
Agreed. We all know someone who knows someone etc., etc.
So the same goes for many locals her posting what they have heard about the events of this case.
We all have family/friends who know LE, family/friends of family/friends of NP.
You may be told something by someone close to the crime, but that person tells you in confidence, but then you tell your family member, that family member tells a friend and on & on & on.
Many degrees of separation on FB as well as the talk of the town.

JM :twocents:

just to let everyone know tb's fb page is now gone!!!!!! unless someone else can still access it???? find it weird that its now gone and i viewed it today ...now i just tried and its gone? anyone else having these same problems?

I viewed it a 12:15ish and at 12:45 it was gone...

I would imagine that she has retained or been appointed a lawyer for her court appearance today and s/he took it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member