GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( sorry bout how you are feeling and what has been happening, but from what I've seen is how much people in general care about each other here, help each other, and fight for what's right...I've lived in numerous places myself and have not seen a community that is so giving of itself to help their neighbour --it's sad and disheartening when evil rears it's head and leaves so many innocent victims in it's wake -- yet rewarding when a community stands together against the evil that tries to break its spirit JMO

The outpouring of support has been nothing but beautiful in Sarnia. Don't take that away from us.

I have seen countless posts on here talking about how eager the city is to help. Sarnia has a great spirit.

Newbie here...so maybe this has been addressed. TB has 2 tatoos and AC works at a tatoo shop. AC says she lives in Petrolia and TB fam member is said to have went to high school in Petrolia. Seems there has to be a connection. MOO.

and jmo some might be keeping the friend status as they do believe in 'innocent until proven guilty' in a court of law and not by public opinion

Unfortunately we will not know for years unless one or both plead guilty so the court of public opinion is running strong these days.

I do think , as I mentioned in my post that there are most certainly some people that believe that not only are they innocent, that they will wait until the facts are presented in court to make judgement.

Emotions are running high in this city about this right now, eventually you will hear about the ones that want to support the accused also.

IMO they are guilty... that's why I would not make it past day one of jury duty. :)

Again, all MOO - when LE came across their vehicle (and them) on Mandaumin, it was not known at that time that Noelle was missing. The officer did however have all of their info (names, etc.) and noted the injuries on MM (don't know about TB). As soon as LE found out that Noelle was missing, that officer got all LE on board with the encounter. I also think that LE was at the Mandaumin site very early in the day, long before the reported discovery at 10:30.

IMHO this is very plausible and would explain such a swift arrest, especially if they were pulled over between 230 and 4.

I understand that rumours are not fact and shouldn't be discussed as if they were...BUT discussing different theories (that may be sparked by rumour) amongst people from various backgrounds can bring understanding and even new evidence possibly if theories get investigated. Someone here had a theory about diferent sites that brought much new information to light. I know the people local to this case seem to be hearing LOTS of hearsay which gets brought up, but I think it is to try and heal and feel safe in the city again, JMO
Also, the article about their appearance today says MM had bandaged up arms- no splints or mention, which would lead one to believe that he had cuts or burns IMO:twocents:

I was quite young during the Bernardo/Homolka trials - but I thought I remember a ban being put on then as well & a lot of the US newspapers picked up on the case & were publishing outside of Canada. Is this correct? Is that something that still occurs?

Newbie here... just want to say that this board seems like it has a lot of good people on it. I have read every page of these threads and followed the fb thread the night np was missing. I knew her and of course this whole thing has hit very close to home and been difficult to deal with. I live only a few minutes away from tb's house. The support from this board and everyone has helped a lot.

Been lurking since here since Jan 2nd and there has been a lot of information posted. Some of it is helpful to people who are interested in the case and some of it just fills up space on my computer screen. From what I've read and heard around town this is my opinion on what happened. NP left the party and walked south on Christina street. MM and TB noticed her walking alone and MM exited the vehicle. TB approached NP and said something along the lines of "it's cold and late, what are you doing out here alone...do you need a ride?". Seeing that TB was the only person in the car NP accepts the ride. By this time MM made it to the closest side street and was hiding. TB starts to drive with NP in the car and then turns onto the side street that MM is hiding on. TB stops the car and MM jumps in. I won't get into what I think happened from here because it sickens me to think about it.

I'll skip to the dumping of the body. TB and MM drive to Mandaumin Rd and dump the body in the woodlot. NP didn't go without a fight and managed to cut MM badly. After the body was dumped there was contact with LE. The two were questioned about the blood and they said they like to cut each other during sex.

Based on everything I have read/heard this is also my opinion on what basically happened. I am unsure though about when contact with LE happened- whether it was while they were pulled over near the woodlot or after they were on their way home.

"Paquette, who also worked at Community Living Sarnia Lambton, was also very active with the Sunshine Foundation Dreams for Kids" - http://www.theobserver.ca/2013/01/04/noelle-paquette-was-fun-loving-outgoing

np worked at community living, which is an organization that helps disabled children. This is pure speculation but it is possible that np crossed paths with tb there as one of tb's children was autistic I believe. This would make it more likely for np to get into tb's car if she knew/ recognized her... just a thought- MOO

regarding the police patrol in the Petrolia area. On NYE there was someone shooting off fire works and shooting some sort of air gun in the fileds on the town end right after midnite and well into the early morning. I am sure someone called the OPP to report so that might explain why the OPP were driving the back roads pulling cars over. moo.

I agree, if she had know MM long term and had good reason to trust him. However, this was a person she had corresponded online with for a few months and then got together to fulfill a r*pe fantasy. Then, within weeks or days, he is bouncing on a trampoline with her kids.

Respectfully, we don't know when they met or how they met or when she introduced him to her children. In his letter to her, met could have multiple meanings as in meeting for the very first time or hooking up for the very first time.

For all we know, this could be an old family friend.

None of that information has been posted in the press and likely won't until trials now.

I was quite young during the Bernardo/Homolka trials - but I thought I remember a ban being put on then as well & a lot of the US newspapers picked up on the case & were publishing outside of Canada. Is this correct? Is that something that still occurs?

From Wikipidia
A publication ban is a court order which prohibits the public or media from disseminating certain details of an otherwise public judicial procedure. In Canada, publication bans are most commonly issued when the safety or reputation of a victim or witness may be hindered by having their identity openly broadcast in the press. They are also commonly issued when the crime involves minors or is sexual in nature.

Respectfully, we don't know when they met or how they met or when she introduced him to her children.

For all we know, this could be an old family friend.

None of that information has been posted in the press and likely won't until trials now.

I believe the timeline as laid out on the FL site and FB pages which, I believe to be true is something like:

met online in Feb 2012
got together to fulfill r*pe fantasy in July 2012 during first physical meeting between TB and MM
video believed to be MM bouncing on trampoline with kids posted July 2012

Those were their own words on their own accounts. I stand to be corrected if this timeline is off or these accounts are proven false.

I have tried to look up an obituary for Noelle but cannot find one and I was wondering where she is buried so that I may go and lay some flowers. I knew her as an acquaintance only but had the pleasure of speaking to her a few times and I always liked her and thought she was such a kind person and full of life! I attended her funeral outside so I did not see a program. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would just like to go and pay my respects. Thank you.

Hey Lego - Thanks for responding. I imagine it was originally deleted as it was unsubstantiated information.

One thing I am curious is in regard to what I have bolded above, and I am certainly not directing this at you. I have seen a lot of posters mentioning "common knowledge." I struggle with that quite a bit. I don't believe a lot of details in this case would be "common knowledge." Personally, I believe LE would be keeping a very tight lip on all information, and unless you are NP's family (which I doubt they have even been told much), I just can't see all of these details being just thrown around and believed to be fact.

Yes, LE would know for certain if MM and TB were pulled over that night. Possibly NP's family would be privy to that information. But, all of the "locals."?? Just not buying that. Perhaps rumours or heresay. I am leaning more towards that.

BBM

If I remember correctly, during the Tori case, Tori's family were all gathered at a London hotel on the eve of TLM sentencing, and filled in on all the gruesome details that would be coming out the next day at sentencing.

So I guess my point is, I doubt even the family has any idea of all the details, as Justin states above.

Just as well all figured, video court...from London or wherever they are. 8:30 this morning, makes sense. I wonder how many people are at the courthouse waiting for a glimpse of the perps LOL Gonna be a long wait!
Pub ban...darn!

I was at Sarnia Court house this morn it was very quiet!!!!

regarding the police patrol in the Petrolia area. On NYE there was someone shooting off fire works and shooting some sort of air gun in the fileds on the town end right after midnite and well into the early morning. I am sure someone called the OPP to report so that might explain why the OPP were driving the back roads pulling cars over. moo.
I live in Petrolia and heard that as well. Saw the fireworks too. Didn't mind that but the air gun sound kind of scared me and made me wonder what the heck was going on.

BBM

If I remember correctly, during the Tori case, Tori's family were all gathered at a London hotel on the eve of TLM sentencing, and filled in on all the gruesome details that would be coming out the next day at sentencing.

So I guess my point is, I doubt even the family has any idea of all the details, as Justin states above.

oh i def agree with that part.

sometimes it's hard to explaine myself properly... if i have a lot to type then try to make it short the wrong point gets across..

all good here... moving on

So not to confuse anyone.... the time these fireworks were going off has nothing to do with nps death. Just wanted to let people on here know why police might be doing more patrols.

went out for a few hours today, then had to catch back up this thread is moving so fast..

summer, if the pub ban has been added what does that mean for us here at WS? does that mean any insiders can not post bout what they know? IF they infact get verified?

JW

I have tried to look up an obituary for Noelle but cannot find one and I was wondering where she is buried so that I may go and lay some flowers. I knew her as an acquaintance only but had the pleasure of speaking to her a few times and I always liked her and thought she was such a kind person and full of life! I attended her funeral outside so I did not see a program. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would just like to go and pay my respects. Thank you.

http://www.smithfuneralhome.ca/obits.php?id=2510

says nothing about where she is being buried just that cremation is to follow the funeral.... I believe there are flowers and candles out at the wood lot thou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910